FUCKING

FUCKING
DROPPED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you even watch this stupid show

Aww, did the poor Trumpanzee get triggered again?

I've been on a streak of dropping shows, it feels freeing.

>political season

Fuck off. No one wants to watch this shit.

GARMONBOZIA BRUMP

Why do they put politics in every show now. I am fucking sick of it.
Look at the last 3 season of Bojack. No politics at all only feels and some jokes. Underwater episode was one of the best, really enjoyed it because nowadays there has to be some person explaining you whats going on like you are a retard.
Please remove politics. I am so sick of it. One year nonstop politics here and there. Lets just enjoy stuff without teaching something.

Wow, another show referencing Trump vs Hillary, how fucking original

At least the South Park guys admitted they fucked up

>edgy
>BRAVE

How are people not tired of hearing the same 5 Trump jokes over and over again?

""""""""""subtle""""""""""

Is that a photo of them watching the results? lol, I was thinking of giving this show a chance but I guess that won't be the case anymore.

seriously guys, we can't let Drumpf that ugly orange literal HITLER access to the nuclear cones

>triggered
>CRYING

Why is it conservatives don't make anything funny? Is it because you don't have a sense of humor?

>they STILL can't figure out why Trump won

whew, 8 years of trump here we come

no one is triggered libcuck, the first person triggered in this thread is you cause how mad you are getting that people are finally waking up to liberal propaganda

Not tired of it because he's still president. 8 more years XD

You mean like Dave Chappelle and Jerry Seinfeld? They're conservative by today's standards.

He didn't. The system is just so corrupt now they appoint their lackeys despite the vote.

>being such a thin skinned little bitch you can't watch something that questions your political beliefs
Pathetic

"xd barack HUSSSSEIEINNEIENNN TWO SCOOPS obama"

FOR EIGHT YEARS

The show actually has been confirmed that it will always be set in the Obama administration. The article is just some hack that's forcing a parallel between the semi-dystopian world of Mr. Robot and the modern day

look around

How do i escape politics conversation?
>Trumptards
>Libcucks
Why not just have nice Things? It doesnt Even really make Sense.

Guys what if it's actually pro Trump rick and morty had that Israel joke that was pretty redpilled

>no one is triggered libcuck
>REEEEE THIS CARTOON IS GOING TO MAKE FUN OF MY TRUMPY NOBODY BULLIES TRUMPY REEE DROPPED FUCKING REDDIT SJW JEW TRASH REEE

Problem with Mr.Robot is that it was about a beta White kid who hates the system & wants to see it destroyed for a laugh, so him being horrified by Trump makes zero sense & is just the writers projecting themselves into the show

it's a meta kind of humor you wouldn't get it

Can you both fuck Off?

>"""""""""subtle""""""""'
fuck i must be obvlisious or something

R&M is actually a pretty redpilled show. It ascribes to a lot of the beliefs that we have in common in Sup Forums and satirizes liberals effectively

Low IQ. You have to be smart to be funny.

Kek, that is pretty funny.

Why don't liberals make anything funny anymore?

Trump isn't destroying the system. He's only turning it into an even bigger shithole. The biggest shithole, believe me.

>now

Bullshit. Dan Harmon is about as raving liberal as you can get.

>suddenly a polfag thread

No. The only reason Liberals hate Isreal is because they're oppressing the poor poor muslims.

Isreal collects the most amount of terrorist activity information than any other. If Isreal ends, we'll be getting terror attacks 24/7.

Why does it always have to be about politics, Trump won get over it

>If you don't like blatant propaganda in your shows that have nothing to do with politics in the first place you're from Sup Forums

IMPEACH!!!

How come people say 'Post-Trump World' in the same tone as 'Post 9/11 World'?

Really? The only Thing going in here are 2 people insulting eachother and trying to outsmart. Noone Talks about bojack.

Hey, is this chick making out with that dog thing?
I didn't know there was bestiality in the show.
cool

because trump triggers them as much as 9/11 triggered the USA

Because we were attacked by another foreign adversary in a profound and history-changing way similar to 9/11.

>lol dude a horse that wears a suit lol so randumb

>trump is le russian agent meme

>barack HUSSSSEIEINNEIENNN
Except that was never a joke that was ever used on tv unless faggot Colbert was straw-manning.

>netflix
And anyway the place cartoonshit is Sup Forums.

Wittingly or not, he's a Russian tool, and by extension so is his herd of blind followers.

>Queen Hillary losing the election is literally 9/11

mossad armed and funded hamas and Israel arms and funds ISIS, Israel is terrorist state that breeds terrorists

In the preview it looked like PB is Trump

So are they making Trump look more likeable?

>le ebil russia

>Hillary's corruption being exposed hurts America
How so?

>I am willing to aid and defend a foreign adversary because "HER EMAILS"

this is fucking awful man

Because people fall for political propaganda and then they're convinced the sky in falling.

For conservatives the world was ending because Obama was destroying the nation. To liberals Trump is going to blow up the planet.

The smartest thing to do is stop worrying about the country and take care of yourself and your family.

>adversary

lol go to sleep Grandpa the Cold War ended decades ago

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

You do know the whole purpose behind news/television is political conditioning right? It's not profitable at all hence why only large institutions with huge pockets have ever bothered making it. It's simple conditioning created to make you think a very specific way. That's all it is or ever will be.

I

HAVE THE FURY

OF MY OWN MOMENTUM

>This is entertainment now

Who are you quoting?

DOGED

You're embarrassing yourself

>get an orange reality tv star into the White House through sheer memery and internet humor
>"lmao like why is the right so dumb? John Oliver totes my goats!"

We need to speak truth to power, stupid goy

but pretty much everyone in that industry does every single day. Imagine being such a faggot that the safe space created for you in pretty much the entire media isn't even enough for you, so you have to extend it to an anonymous imageboard

How long is it?

It must be REALLY subtle if an internet article monkey noticed it.

>implying the normies didn't elect him becaue the left has become so insufferable

even meme magic isn't enough alone to elect someone

That's not comedy, that's sociopathy / sadism.

Everything made by liberals is "FUCK DRUMPH LAWL XD!!"

Liberals are not funny. They're just a bunch of crybabies. Trump won. Get over it

>liberal comedy

Thought that was Sneed from seeing the thumbnail

He won. Get over it.

Kindle edition is 12.8gb

>forgetting Putin was ex-KGB
>more businesses in Russia are being nationalized
>Russia still has a strong nuclear arsenal

But sure. Continue believing Russia cant do anything

But how are we supposed to train you to like our progressive values if we don't constantly make you feel like an outcast if you don't believe them?

It already did that 4 seasons ago when Ryan "Flaming Faggot" Murphy took over as the only showrunner.

>alt right crybaby thread

Conservatives aren't funny, neither are liberals. Good comedy is usually done by people in the middle, people able to point at both sides and point out the humorous parts of each side. The trouble is the media is so over saturated with the 'fuck Trump' part comedy isn't amusing anymore and very few people are willing to stray from that narrative out of fear of their career tanking or getting a shitstorm (look at Seinfeld and Allen). COmedy, much like everything else recently, is stuck in the 'us vs them' mindset. A show that points and laughs at Trump is applauded by libs and ignored by conservatives. A show that mocks liberals is cancelled because of hate speech etc. No show can exist in the center anymore.

D-Don't make fun of us, I bet you're a nigger, I'll beat you up irl.

post-trump really? so is it like a timeskip or something?

>Good comedy is usually done by people in the middle

No. The middle produces no creativity.

Historically, good comedy is done by people on the left who hate themselves.

>completely ignoring PRISM and Snowden's defection happened under the Obama administration

Pure propaganda, I wouldn't be surprised if the Trump administration's fear mongering isn't a red herring strawman aimed at helping everyone on the left forget "their" politicians are just as compliant if not worse. Wikileaks expose Google, a "liberal-left" company, as worse than the CIA.

Oh wow someone who lived in the former Soviet Union is ex-KGB

stop the fucking presses.

>more businesses in Russia are being nationalized

lol no

>Russia still has a strong nuclear arsenal

Did you think they magically poofed into dust in 1991? Dumbass

FUCKING DRUMPFKINS are always triggered over EVERYTHING. STOP being so triggered and your "God Emperor" is going to be impeached any day now btw. FUCK YOU and GO BACK TO Sup Forums!!!

Spotted the goy.

Can someone tell me that netflix produced stand up special published in 2016-2017 that had the Donald Trump joke? Can't think of it off the top of my head.

Lol.

lads i downloaded season 1 of this last week and have tried three times now to make it through the first episode but cant. i was told that if i enjoy archer that i would enjoy this but it is fucking shit. does it get better?

>Don't worry cyka blyat, even though we control your country we wouldn't do anything bad with it :^)

>Good comedy is usually done by people in the middle, people able to point at both sides and point out the humorous parts of each side.