Hmm

Hmm....

that really made me think tbqh fám

what?

The point being that if one was able to spend all of one's money on hiring Ugandans, even on a minimum wage one could hire 725 Ugandans.

Damn, where can I buy some Ugandans qt? I want my own harem

But 725 Ugandans probably do the job worse than a white man does

>Niggers
>Working

Ask a Ugandan.
They're surprisingly common on Sup Forums.
I'm not 100% sure that it's true that the minimum wage is equivalent to a US cent though, Africa is notorious for having little and inaccurate information on it.

725 Ugandans can do 725 times more unskilled labour than one man can.
That's a lot of fucking manpower.

>Uganda
>i think i just found a worse thing to have on your flag than a leaf

A
FUCKING
CHICKEN

Just open a BBC rape fantasy business.

Kek confirms

But once you take into consideration all the bribes you'd need to have 725 Ugandans working in Uganda it probably comes up to about the same

>wanting even more niggers in your country

Minimum wage laws apply to the country, not to the people.
You'd have to use Uganda's cheap labour in Uganda you dumbfuck brit

How come?
This Ugandan lady got easily 100 thousand dollars just in her pocket.

That's equivalent to 30 USD.

It'd average out about the same or more after paying off the politicians and warlords and security firms to keep the place from being burned down tho

So does this mean if I have $100k I can just move to Uganda and retire and live like a king?

>implying niggers can work
GOOD ONE

Africa has the highest number of billionaires on planet.
Look how much lunch money this little boy got.

That's because there's no lunch to buy

>Ugandans
>qt

pick one, my white friend

huehue huehuehue huehuehuehue huehuehue huehuehuehuehue huehuehue huehuehuehue huehuehue huehuehuehuehuehue huehuehue huehuehuehue huehuehue huehuehuehuehue huehuehue huehuehuehue huehuehue huehuehuehue

Instead of buying lunch you can invest and buy more money.

>11:31 AM Ugandan time
>no Ugandans in this thread
fuck I'm curious about what's true and what's false about the Ugandan economy now

Ugandan on vacation here
Uganda is the richest country on the planet and everything else you see is propaganda from butthurt Americans
We live like Kings because there's no whitey to keep us down

maybe because US is not a shithole like Uganda.

You're one to talk, New Somalia.

North Korea's minimum wage is 84% higher than America

the media lies, North Korea is the greatest country on Earth. I am here on trade business.

Fuck off kiwi, you'll never learn
We already told you to watch empire of dust to know how horrible this idea is, you refuse to learn from the mistakes of others, you're condemned to repeat them.

That's Chinese attempting to run things.
I can't imagine you see many Chinese in spain, they're horrible businessmen.

Keep looking for excuses

Due to Ugandans being stuck on Africa Time it would take about 725 of them to do the job of one American.

I've been there for work and the introductions and prayers alone take up half the day.

what the fuck are you going to do in uganda? set up a business in the nigger industry?

If it's a cent an hour per nigger, you'd have to be a shit businessman to not make money off of basically anything.

The problem is the low productivity of the africans

The wages may be ridiculous, but the prices of raw material and exportation are not

Obviously they're all working at their jobs and that's why you hardly see anyone from Africa post here.

You can use them to get raw material, and even relatively low skill labour can still result in a high value density.

>start lumber business in Uganda
>hire some assholes off the street
>give them high tech lumber harvesting machine
>makimbo drives it off the road and rolls it over, dies
>get it righted up, thank god its not broken
>mukumbo 'forgets' to change the oil running it. Engine wrest
>hand simple axes to them, how can they screw it up
>"dese trees be made of iron massa. We can't chops them down."
>your 'workers' manage to chop 1 tree down a day. Axes 'break' so often it's amazing we ever used them as tools in the first place.

Pay a little more to have some competent ones in the mix, and have them work as managers?
If the workforce is split into groups, then at least any overconsumption of resources or lack of output from a group can be blamed on the manager; and thus in turn the manager has to make sure things are done sensibly.

By the way, I heard that Mugabe is less of a Nazi now, but it Zimbabwe still a meme country?

inb4 Sup Forumstards use their autismbux to transform Uganda into an ancap paradise

>"dese trees be made of iron massa. We can't chops them down."

Lost

LOL
This can't be real, surely

>lost

Didn't Mugabe imprison the Zimbabwean olympics team for not winning?

>did memesville do a dumb thing
fuck i dunno

>>>/australia/