A P O L O G I S E

variety.com/2017/film/opinion/james-cameron-shame-on-you-wonder-woman-patty-jenkins-1202542934/amp/

He better not actually fucking apologize

Ummmm sweetie? Don't you know you aren't allowed to criticize things?

>(opinion)
The irony

How about he apologizes for avatar instead?

This whole shit, "people complained on social media" so its worth writing an article is fucking idiotic and the worst trend this century

battle angel better be good

This is the movie we aren't allowed to criticize

Why?

This. Fucking stupid bitch

You'll get your apology when you FIX THIS DAMN DOOR

Wtf is this shit? Is this the Wonder Women movie that's been praised to high heaven? It looks like the Sharknado guys made it.

Truly /ourguy/

Yes

>Laughs at Wonder Woman
>Praises Snyder
What's his endgame

Hopefully this kills the unnecessary Avatar sequels before they happen.

Libshit fucktard gets his comeuppeance. I see absolutely no issue with that.

>Americans make everything about political affiliation

This is why your cunt is such a shithole

>not choosing sides and blindly praising either DC or Marvel no matter what

Truly puzzling

why do DC movies only have a 3 color budget of gray, blue-gray, and orange?

You're such a fucking moron

WHAT THE FUCK I LIKE JAMES CAMERON NOW?

You are, but Cameron literally makes no sense.

Because Marvel already took light-gray, washed-up -grey and airport-cgi-fight-gray.

If opinion pieces were a race of people I'd wish they all got rounded up and gassed.

>Put (Opinion) at the end of a headline
>Immediately free yourself from all criticism

James Cameron was voicing an opinion too, you know...

thread should have stopped right here
also
>h-he's a j-jerk
>p-patriarchy
are not arguments nor logical points

What? Cameron is the first one who would be screeching about female empowerment and feminism in any other situation, and now they turn against him at full force just because he voiced his own opinion and will likely have to make public apology. He is exactly who helped to foster such environment and I am supposed to feel pity for him? It is exactly like the circus with Whedon.

Cry more faggot

>muh libruuuls!!!

>green screen the movie
might as well just play vidya since its better immersion

>not arguments nor logical points
And yet they can ruin your life and are enough to push the legislative change

It's like they tried their hardest to copy snyder visuals but failed so hard it ended up looking like a pepsi commercial instead.

that's not a cause only an excuse for propaganda to get written, nothing more

0/10 you're just butthurt.

I will be crying tears of laughter when Cameron stands on the stage and stutters ''I-I-I-I p-pledge my commitment to f-feminism and f-f-female empowerment. What I said as a w-white shitlord is unacceptable in m-modern society. I-it's 2017''
And then he cites the verse from Quoran.

>criticize a lump of shit on the sidewalk

>w-w-what, a WOMAN squatted that out, I best reconsider

This. Fuck cameron 2bqhwy

Cameron is our lord and savior. The cinema god. Praise be JC

Femenists are the next generation of keyboard warrior trolls. tghey spew as much shitposting bullshit as I do on Sup Forums because because being anonymous you can fuck around with saying any comment on here

It's so fucking asinine. You say something negative about a woman and every screeching feminist harpy cunt takes personal offense on their behalf

HAHAHAHAHAHA holy hell this is horrible

>(((OPINION)))

how about you apologize for still being butthurt?

This and it's not going to do him any good to do that btw.

What's so bad about this? Seems pretty standard for capeshit, do you act like other capeshit is better than this? It's not.

Fuck off with your emoji reaction images.

I don't think we should criticise the poor ability of women to make a decent film, or better yet, a decent character. You have to understand that women aren't realistic in anyway. Wonder Woman is perfect, and that to women, is the ideal status of their sacred fantasies. And ironically with a twist, women know this isn't true, so they blame it on men to avoid responsibility for their retarded fantasies.

>THIS JUST IN
>A DIRECTOR DIDN'T LIKE A MOVIE
>AND A BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE THE DIRECTOR

>I'M ACTING

There's no fucking way this guy is going to apologise. James Cameron is a god damn psychopath - no one will believe him.

If he comes out and says sorry then that's all the evidence you need that this feminism shit is just an industry-wide act.

What did xhe mean by this?

What video game is this?

that is some embarrassingly bad cgi

Agree. It's cartoonish cgi made for children and autistic virgin adults. People who get this upset need to remember they're not the target audience.

>ALSO FUCK DONALD DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE SINGLE MEN

ftf the both of you

Isn't this whip meant to be a bondage thing that makes you vulnerable and tell the truth?

Not sure of its practical combat utility when battling the god of war.

>There's no fucking way this guy is going to apologise. James Cameron is a god damn psychopath
This. Cameron's not the kind of guy who would apologize because someone wrote a two paragraph editorial telling him to.

And Cameron may have been kind of clunky about phrasing, but he was completely right. Jenkins made an incredibly mediocre movie that its studio decided to cynically attach political marketing to as a way of generating hype and getting positive reviews. It made no real positive statements about women, and heaping praise on it for merely being directed by, and starring, a woman is a giant step backwards.

I just watched it the other night. The beginning is just boring, the whole first act up to where they leave paradise island.
It is poorly directed and edited on the whole, there is not a single action scene which does not frequently alternate between normal and slow motion in a very distracting manner for seemingly no reason at all.
To say that slow motion is overused in this film is a drastic understatement, it's borderline farcical.
Stupid music.
The premise that Wonder Woman finally achieved the victory against the baddies due to being inspired by the love of a man/humanity.
The casting of Wonder Woman herself, personal taste maybe but she is scrawny, her face looks weird with the hair tied back (it is for half the movie) and the accent is not exactly music to the ears.
It is a terrible film, it's just awful. If I had seen it in a theatre I would've walked out in the first 20 minutes, it really fails to capture early attention.
Fucking 1/10 I guess for spending all that money and explosions and shit.

How many A list female directors are there?

*heavily breathing*
APOGOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING OW

>here is not a single action scene which does not frequently alternate between normal and slow motion in a very distracting manner
The action scenes in WW were probably the worst I've ever seen in a big-budget movie. Many of them are so poorly choreographed that it's almost laughable, because you can tell the actors don't really know what they're doing. Probably the funniest thing I remember from the movie was Ares magically getting a helmet that hides his face right before a fight scene. It's so obvious that they just had a stuntman do everything instead of Thewlis and just covered his face to try to fool people.

>This. Cameron's not the kind of guy who would apologize because someone wrote a two paragraph editorial telling him to.

Cameron shilled Terminator Genysis, saying it was the best thing he'd ever seen and his original idea come to life.

Idealize him all you want but the guy wants money at the end of the day.

post more ww webms

>James' idea of a strong woman

IF'N UNTIL CAMERON EVER APOLOGIZES HE REMAINS BASED

YOU KNOW, HIS NEW TERMINATOR 3D RERELEASE WAS OPENING IN THEATERS JUST WHEN HE MADE THIS COMMENT

FREE ADVERTISING, JUST SHIT ON SOME OBJECTIVELY BAD MOVIE THAT THE MEDIA HAS BEEN CHEERLEADING FOR MONTHS DUE ITS POLITICS BECAUSE ITS WHAT WE NEED RIGHT NOW IN TRUMPS AMERICA #IMWITHHER

TRUMP NO!

Oh no that sucks

>strong woman according to James

>another strong woman according to James

James Cameron is known for more iconic empowered female characters in movies then fucking these shits and they think they can scream at him?

Christ he even made a empowered make believe blue cat bitch more empowered then "Wandar Waman"

>strong woman according to modern feminists

>tfw he'll never apologize because he literally doesn't give a single shit about the opinions of literal nobodies on the internet

don't forget the strongest woman!

>why
to sell his movie ya dumb bitch

Ughh.. I'm not going to watch a single Cameron film now.

Didn't know he was this sexist..

He's ruined.

a true role model for women (and humanity, for that matter)

woman hardened by trauma, love and hope

female power fantasy

top kek! what was the last thing supoosed to be though?

*breathes in*

Cameron is 100% right though. His own "strong female" leads, like Ripley in Aliens and Sarah Connor in Terminator 1 / 2, were much better characters than that Wonder Woman. She's just a lame mary sue

Neytiri a cute! Cute!

How hard do you have to TRY to fuck up a the use of a LASSO.

kino

UP IN THE CLUB

fucking hot

When the fuck will anybody be allowed to criticize a woman without repercussions? Can't say anything negative or they'll make it about their vagina. Fuck off

HAHAHAHAHAHA. This is literally the same quality as Spoony flying towards the camera from that TGWTG anniversary shit.

Modern feminists now deem undesirable characteristics which are traditionally associated with men.

So they don't want women who can protect and fight while feeling pain and not looking pretty at all.
They want women who can keep their l'Orealâ„¢ hair under all circumstances so that their love interest, who is also the movie, would still want them.

>Mr High and Mighty
Boy I sure love journalism that takes sides

what is cheetah's powers? How is she the main villain for WW when WW is a fucking god

The female cunts aren't the issue. It's the numales who support them, they'll gang up on Cameron worse than feminazi whores. Numales were a mistake.

You know a capeshit is trash when a fucking animation has better fighting scenes.

Kek

>They want women who can keep their l'Orealâ„¢ hair under all circumstances so that their love interest, who is also the movie, would still want them.
That's basically what Cameron said. And the response I've heard from women I know (and what Jenkins seems to be getting it) is that it's comparable to what men usually get with action heroes. That's a perfectly valid point, but it also has nothing to do with what Cameron was saying. There's nothing wrong with women wanting a perfect action hero fantasy character they can project themselves onto (like men get with Captain America, Arnold Schwarzenegger, or plenty of other characters), the issue was with critics calling it a step forward in representation and saying Wonder Woman was a good character. She isn't, she's an objectified fantasy character, and there's no reason to apologize for pointing that out.

She's the avatar of another god iirc. Cheetah has super strength, super agility and enhanced senses. She's the main villain because it was one of wonder woman's friends.

WTF were they even aiming?

Super human speed and agility, claws heightened scences.
She's like the avatar of a cheetah god or possessed by a cheetah god so it's not like the comparative powers of a cheetah but more like the abstract ideas of a cheetah personified.

And until relatively recently, like the last 10 years or so WW was not a god or a demi god but clay given life by a Zeus, or Aphrodite, or several Greek gods.