Toxins episode was incredible

>Toxins episode was incredible
>Whirly Dirly ep was super fun too

Ive rewatched both several times. Is Rick and Morty back on track?

None of season 3 has been bad

fuck off with this reddit shit, shill

avengers shit was very weak and boring.

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

it will be GOAT once they drop the divorce plot line.

The writing is crude as shit. Every episode a character gets dressed down and has all their flaws explained to the audience in small, easy to digest points. It's like someone took the production bible, if a fat atheist like Harmon could even be assed to create one, and had someone read it to the folks at home. Unbelievable that this shit is supposed to be the pinnacle of writing.

its not that the divorce thing is a bad idea, but they havent done shit with it.

yeah sometimes exposition is just too much. but shit goes so fast you dont even process it. the aftertaste is just the fun of it all.

only noticeable joke was a fart joke.

>you're not intellectual enuf to understand it pleb

>he didnt get the LOT-O-PAIN joke
these episodes just arent for the garden variety brainlet.

this. my least fav is rickmancing the stone and even that was pretty good.

And they're both written by men, surprise surprise.

>israel jokes
>weak and boring

sorry, not a burger, couldnt give a less of a fuck of your little venting against your eternal overlords.

I thought the toxins episode was pretty dull. Full of cringey moments too.

I thought it was an improvement.
What specifically put you off?

It's just dull. No real laughs. The whole story felt rushed.

i keep hearing this shit about "no laughs" where "are the jokes??".

this show is way past of the typical "jokes" setup. i found the whole episode too damn funny and hilarious at times. when rick slowed down the audio of the toxins and then there was the toxic rick screaming threatening stuff, that was very well delivered and very funny. maybe you need standard jokes told to you, so pick a different show then.

Rick and Morty was never off track.

The toxin episode is weak because it is effectively the same story as when Jerry and Beth got psychic duplicates of their negative thoughts about themselves and those copies immediately started trying to take over the world.

That world just happened to be an alien marriage counselor's office.

This is the same story, but with Rick and Morty instead of Jerry and Beth. It's rather weak to do it again.

for me it was until the punchline at the end of the game

>Jerry and Beth got psychic duplicates of their negative thoughts about themselves

It was psychic duplicates of how they perceive each other. Not exactly the same thing but I get what you're saying.

It's been shit since about half way through season 2; no one Flanderizes characters with such swiftness as Dan Harmon.

>LOT-O-PAIN joke
brainlet here, pls explain

>morty nearly gets raped
>laugh tracks
>morty realises his own dimension are now monsters and has to live with surrogate family
>laugh tracks
>rick tries to kill him self after his long lasting mistress dumps him
>laugh tracks
Yeah, guy, this season isn't reddit enough I'll give you that.

>rather weak

Do you talk like this in real life? You're a complete faggot.

I realize I used that exact phrase twice, and I kicked myself after I did.

And yes, I do talk like that. What seems to be the problem?

It's really not the same thing. Beth and Jerry's relationship is a way different subject than Rick and Morty dealing with their personal demons. It's the same sort of thing (ugliness being manifested into actual monsters that try to take over shit) but it's not addressing the same stuff.

Can you imagine how consistently good it could be if affirmative action hire writers were removed?

it sucked because everything other than the pilot episode focuses on deconstructing and critiquing the characters, or some intense, lingering interpersonal drama. if this one episode had been thrown in the first or second season i would have probably liked it, but context of this season drags it down. the occasional self aware quip is funny, but i just want my stupid one dimensional characters back with the focus on actual adventuring.

have you reached your quota with this post?

None of the episodes have been all that bad, middling maybe, but the quality is consistent with the last two seasons. The easiest way to tell if something is worth watching is that Sup Forums dislikes it, but also actively consumes it.

Picklerick was extremely weak and I've already forgotten what happened in 302, and I watched it for the first time 2 hours ago.

>None of the episodes have been all that bad, middling maybe

ep 1-5 >>>>>>>> s3

It's about fucking time they got Jessica back into the story. I was starting to think they were going to ditch the character and any hope of her and Morty hooking up.

Rick and Morty has never been on track, it has Family Guy tier humor and the character design is fucking awful

As was pickle rick. That was offensively bad

You don't have to like the entirety of an episode eg poor character design to at least acknowledge there were good ideas in the first season that worked well

As opposed to being rather faggoty? It's important to precise in these matters.

I wish they'd quit dicking around with each characters inner demons and give us more Ball Fondlers.

Reddit, why are you here? No one actually uses these threads apart from you. GoT posting is bad enough. Just leave, we're happy on our own.

and don't ever go near /Trek/

daily reminder, the shitty episodes opf the season were written by SJW Vagina-Americans.

inb4 all episodes are shitty

holy shit
Sup Forums is always right

>Ive rewatched both several times

nice one outing yourself you autist, opinion dismissed

rickshank redemption was bad, a terrible way to get out of the season 2 cliff hanger, and the vindicators episode wasn't bad at all, in fact I liked it a lot. Everything else is right though

He's right tho

Nah Pickle Rick was a low point

Are we really buying the meme that the female writer ruined Rick and Morty? It's exactly the same as it's always been, which is to say fucking awful. I notice no difference in quality, I'm not even memeing.

I especially liked the way that her and rick worked together because they both have a sort of tsundere love for him, and neither could have brought themselves to seeking him withojt having the other to blame it on. Pretty good stuff.