Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/talk-show/2868171?snl=1
youtube.com/watch?v=wupZZ5620FAwell.
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah toilets and clean facilities are common in our country rajmeet

If Americans are so clean and civilized then why don't they use bidets?

we have an abundance of timber-based products, so produly using toilet tissue for comforting wipes and clean bottoms is, i dare say, a national pastime

The better question is, why do they wear shoes inside while claiming to value hygiene.

We drive everywhere and do little walking.

>toilet tissue
>clean bottoms

Smearing shit from your ass with dead trees is better than nothing but it's categorically inferior to a bidet.

>not using superior wet-wipes

you must be fun at parties

>being this dense

>bidets
>bidet.
How to spot a muslim.

Whatever, shit-smearer.

yeah but usually at walmart

K, Blower-Upper

As an American, I will admit toilet paper is fucking useless. After one shit of the day my ass is fucking horrendous. I pray every morning I can expel all my shit before my morning shower. And I eat a lot of fiber, my shits are pretty fucking healthy too. I wish bidets were socially acceptable. They just aren't available to us.

This isn't even a good photoshop. Now take your toilet water cup and dip your fingers in it and call it a "bidet" when you stick your bare fingers up your ass.

how about I dip my fingers in your mom again fgt

Do people really wear shoes in their homes all the time? Honestly I rarely wear shoes even when I go outside, the concept baffles me.

Not in civilized countries, no.

I'm telling you man
W E T

I

P

E

S

why would you want a moist ass with watery shit smeared all over your asshole by wiping with wet wipes. also the smell would be horrendous

one the funniest snl bits involves this scene

nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/talk-show/2868171?snl=1

Wet doesn't mean dripping wet, dumb-dumb. They're moist (because rubbing dry paper on feces just smears it) but they don't leave moisture behind.
And there's no smell unless you're shit is already horrible smelling. It's literally just a piece of moist cloth.

>claims to be American
>uses horrendous twice in two posts
lol k

>they don't leave moisture behind
Well this is just a lie

Europeans are so weird. like, europe is somewhere between the US and a third world shithole. this isn't a matter of opinion or up for debate, anyone who has been to both places knows it. (aside from nigger infested areas obvoiusly, but that's another topic,and if you are white and go there you are retarded anyway). what i don't get is why people from europe act so hard like where they live is just as good/better then the US, instead of trying to figure out how to make it more like the US. and indeed, not that the average person made this decision but they are importing a billion brown people to make it even worse. the few places in europe that are as good as the US are quickly turning to shit. you guys had a good thing, the closest thing to america in the world, and you act like , "hurr america is dumb and fat hurr durr" then import a million brown people to make it even worse. What the fuck gives?

at least most americans know that importing a bunch of mexicans is going to fuck our shit, and we quarantine our black people in their own areas. get your shit together europe before you talk shit

O B S E S S E D

that was my only post in this thread so far you incredible faggot

>we quarantine our black people in their own areas
You mean like the white house?

boom roasted

you can wipe your ass clean with a dry piece of toilet paper. a wet wipe will leave a moist residue inside of your asshole with watery shit still there. it will not absorb all of the feces. your asshole will be moist with wet shit.

of course, i'm sure you europeans are a-ok with that since it'll lube your asshole for Muhammads dick

my problem is wet wipes aren't flushable. I don't need to snake out my sewer once a year because they don't disintegrate in the line.

wet wipes aren't flushable, you're just going to leave shit rags out all day or you're going to go out to the garbage every time you crap?

This, idk how euros do it with wet splashing shit all over their asses
wetwipes are totally flushable though. What kind of drain do you have? wtf nigger, just flush it.

>not having a garbage can in every bathroom anyway

>water
>functioning as lube
t. virgin :^)

hey man black people are a problem here, there is no question about that. we fucked up, and if we had sent them back like we should have it would be a literal paradise. but we didn't, and still the US is on average much much better to live in then europe, especially now that most of your cities are basically iran. i get you defending your home, and if i got kicked out of the states i would want to move to europe over any other place on earth. but the united states is better in every way, by a long shot,

I just don't get why you guys wouldn't use your energy to fix your shit instead of trying to trash talk america. you aren't far off from being as good as here, and if you hadn't fucked up and imported a bunch of shitskins(giving yourself a similar problem as here, except you don't have 200 years of experience dealing with it) you could have even had a better places to live then here with some doing.

that doesn't solve anything

>throwing away feces covered rags in a garbage can so it can stink up the fucking bathroom for hours

Chinese fucks do this and its fucking disgusting. What the fuck is wrong with you.

t. work at a chinese restaurant

No they aren't if you care about the environment.

The difference is that Europe is a continent and not a country. There are plenty of places in europe which are much better off than the US.

>having smelly poop
You have problems m8

>wetwipes are totally flushable though
actually no, they are not.
that sounds disgusting

I've tried wet wipes. they mostly work, you have to dry off with normal TP afterwards. but they don't really flush

youtube.com/watch?v=wupZZ5620FAwell.

It only smellz...

>use TP to get the main mess
>use wet wipe to get any bits and that clean feeling
>use TP again to dry and not feel like you have a wet asshole
its not that hard to do guys, this is my routine during the week. on weekend i just take a shower after every shit

>character is american
>he wears clothing while shitting

>There are plenty of places in europe which are much better off than the US.

the best places in europe are what i was referring to when i said you guys were close to as good as here. the good places in the US make the good places there look like 19th century throwback. Where you have all white paradise places stuck in the early 1930's, we have all white paradise's that are fully modern. again, the fact you have all white paradises is pretty good, not many places have that. but don't even try and compare, the US is the best in the world by far.

>character is american
>he shits in the toilet rather than the shower
fucking barbarians

if you need a bidet to clean your ass then you need to change your diet.

>this level of delusion
Wew

>takes a shower after every shit

bait or not youre a clean-cuck

He's right you know

Eurofags have 0 self awareness

>this level of delusion
Wew

no, i just have a very hairy asshole, imagine a full blown afro on some basketball american growing out of your asshole, thats mine. shower is the only way i can feel clean after i unload

>he
Yeah, I'm sure it's totally somebody else you doublespacing redditor. ;^)

Fuck this movie used to be on cable in the mid 90s all the fucking time. I cackled to this scene more than once as a young tot. Also when they kill the gangster guy with spicy food at a diner...

You like the feeling of having your ass wet?

>bidets
This not being used in the United States is one of the more obvious examples of my country being "too proud" even when something is a good idea. Used it when overseas, and it's wonderful.

Yes, Pajeet...and not just the americans, most people in the world poo in the loo. You can too !

im not sure if this is a thing only in non-white households but while i dont have a bidet, i do wet the toilet paper using the faucet and wipe my ass to maximize the amount of poop i get off my asshole.

I used to think everyone did this but I guess white americans don't for the most part.

very weird.

Shave your hole, bro.

Thanks, Uncle Tom.

>putting the toilet paper roll that way

I heard that americans stand up to wipe. do americans really do that?

Yea

SHART

Does anyone else use a little foot stool when they're pooping to simulate squatting for a better poop? Got one when i was like 14 for my dads hemmerhoids and since moving out i can't live without it, yet can't find one the right height and dimensions.

IN

Yes, we shit frequently in toilet

some people baka

QUADS OF TRUTH

no but i understand why people would do this. i am not a manlet so i can just rest my torso on my legs.

you just have diluted shit water all over you

no wonder you stink

Americans really love being covered in shit, for some strange reason. Muslims wipe with their hand but you know it's bad when some 60 IQ shartclap burger is attributing superior methods of cleaning our shitter to dirty Arabs.

It's about time they shut off that filter smhtbhfam

>shartclap burger

>how to spot a triggered shitskin

Fucking savage
America would have never been a "paradise" because the American mindset is one of pure stupidity. Your country is a breeding ground for ignorance. Your white population isn't the ubermensch of productive and industrious super-humans you probably think they are, they are the same as the fat-fuck mestizo and the fat-fuck black population only they commit less crime. You are all stupid as fuck, your education is appalling, you are a nation of people pumped full of HFCS, fast food and reality TV that are too complacent to do anything except sit there consuming and breeding and watching the days pass by.

You faggots talk so much about how you have a proud gun culture and no gubmint will ever step on you but you've been sold out to the third world in labour and industry and are being dispossessed and replaced by hordes of migrant workers by the very same government, you're being spied on, tracked and logged by the CIA and NSA that at least had the courtesy to boldly lie to the American public's face, and you don't do anything about it. I love it when burgers talk about how their guns will protect them from government tyranny, as the IRS continues to rape you in your rotund hamgalaxy of a fucking ass and you don't lift a finger to do anything about it. Every yank I've ever met has been one seriously stupid motherfucker and I hate your nation.

You must be the one, leaking everyone's secrets on the State side!?!?!?

It's refreshing. And it cleans better.

gay

Fuck you. The friction of paper is far superior to the friction of water sliding the shit around your ass like a lazy fat faggot. The left over paper balls act as absorbance for rectal leakage as well so it has a double use. Bidets are a fucking illusion by eurojews who want to sell you an expensive toilet.

You can set up a bidet on your regular american toilet for like 10$.

fuck off eurokike
I'm on to you

Projecting

>left over paper balls

you just leave those in your ass? what are you a monkey? finish the job you dirty weirdo

I do. Fight me.

how can we even act surprised by yanks anymore

>Americans
>civilized
>when their cities are worse than fucking 3rd word warzones

same for me, but now i just jump in the shower and clean off after wiping, bidet's don't have enough spray area and it's difficult to use soap

?

>not spiking your friend's drink with laxatives
what do you do for april fools you yuropoor prancing lala homo man?

Detroit is a black city smart guy.

>being this fucking stupid
Baghdad literally has weekly terrorist attacks.

see
and delete your post like the last guy, cleetus

And yet it's safer than an American city and you are probably less likely to die from violent means.
Really makes you think,doesn't it.

interesting how you hide the ethnic make up in the first pic. Oh and btw, you yourself point out 23% of the population is black. Who do you think it is mugging and stealing things? Statistically speaking its them.

And America has daily shootings, Yebediah Mcsharty.

But please, keep popping that zoloft and act like all i fine and dandy in murderville.

it's not though. And you have to make distinctions between white American and black American. We all already know how unsafe black cities are.