Would you take Kim Jong Un seriously if he lost weight?

Would you take Kim Jong Un seriously if he lost weight?

Attached: JbO8yx3Bs9_XAnYdRvfBLPSVQVGO253Ir_CIhhWQXd0.jpg (484x298, 31K)

Yes

I would take him less serious, not even joking.

everyone takes him seriously anyway because he has nukes and he's basically worshipped in his own country
don't see how it matters

No, looks like edgy rebel teenager

holy shit
if someone did this with an image of me I'd look like a fucking supermodel
goddamn

If that pic is accurate kim is pretty chady

Fat american has delusions of hotness, news at 11.

norweigan nerd has an opinion online

No, maybe if he was older

There has to be something wrong with this image. Skinny Kim actually looks like a solid 6/10 with better hair and clothing while his dad was an ugly gremlin even when he wasn't fat.

They specifically photoshopped him to look attractive, of course there's something wrong with it.

Yes he looks like an asian psycho who is about to rape my entire family and light my dog on fire

right looks like a fuckboy

but let's be real, Korean skeletal structure means he would look nothing like that.

>implying I don't take him seriously now

Attached: Chung_Eui-yong_and_Kim_Jong-un.jpg (1200x800, 164K)

His original face is good.
It is the same as a burger.

Pic is his grandfather ( young version)

Attached: kililsung.jpg (257x196, 5K)

That sister of his is so fucking smug.

Look at his face.

She looks like the kind of woman who would have her way with her secret service agents.

Attached: kim jong un sister.jpg (1900x1069, 257K)

Why are the Kims so fat though? It makes no sense. I thought trad Korean diet should keep you slim.

he looks like those guys who pick fights in school, make me want to punch him

an accidental resemblance

Attached: t02200293_0240032011179618613.jpg (220x293, 20K)

Good image for country. Fat leader means he's not starving and malnourished, therefore strong and capable.

imitate his grandfather to claim legitimacy
He also imitate his grandfather's living habits

Attached: 41561.jpg (200x253, 11K)

he needs a beard, what a faggot

What is this, 1500? Putin isn't fat and goes out of his way to do manly things and he just got reelected with 75% of the vote.

but don't grandpa kim got fat older? he looks so ugly, his grandpa was more like the """friendly""" old patriarch guy

in a documentary I remember north koreans making fun of him, saying that he is kid and don't get a clue

Image for Koreans, retard. Russians have their own ratings board.

Sino-Asiatic cultural norms. Basically being fat and pudgy is a sign of wealth and prestige. More desirable, more believable as a leader etc. The part about reminding about famine is true, but its not a new North Korean thing. North Korea is actually more closely similar to the old Korean and Chinese ruling dynasties where a fat ruler would reassure people that there wouldn't be more famines. Rocket Man had a real makeover, maybe even plastic surgery to fatten out his cheeks.

The guy behind her looks like he was swimming in nuclear waste.

>Elected

lol

>tfw no evil smug gf
Am I feeling what those girls that send marriage proposals to serial killers feel? She isn't even conventionally hot. She is delightfully terrifying.

Left looks like stereotypical dictator
Right looks like edgy teenager

this