Wake up early

>wake up early
>see pol after Europe has been asleep
>it's literally Sup Forums

god damn burgers

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11111351
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/06/a-new-estimate-of-the-u-s-muslim-population/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Europe has been asleep

Yeah ok, it's not 3 am here or anything. You Eurocucks are the worst fucking posters on 4gongz

>3 am
you're still posting idiot.

u mad bro xDxD

Prime time for the cancerous Amerisharts, what else would you expect?

I expect them to go and take a shower after a shart, instead of shitting up Sup Forums

no, europoor pol is aimless and dull.

lul aNBUDY WNA GO2 micadeez!!!!?! BIGMAC TIEM XD

What did he mean by this?

its our burger time

see this is why the burgers need to be banned

omg this

this. euros never get anything done. yanks bring the lulz. brits and aussie bring the bants. euros are boring cunts that do nothing but complain endlessly.

it's fucking horrid.

>we bring buzzwords

thanks for confirming everything i though about you mongs

Really made me think...

>Be American

strawpoll.me/11111351

We should ban Murican IPs. 99% of Muricans offer literally nothing to this board. All they do is cuckpost and post lame memes

yeah they're kind of shitty

>wake up
>there's a 200+ reply blog post about some cuck who got cheated on by his girlfriend
Americans were a mistake

That's good bait.

Europe is actually the same as the USA except you replace obese people with muslims.

same fucking meme argument, every single time

>make a point
>Replies with "same fucking argument every time"
You're killing it bro

>use a meme
>call it a point

ah, american """"education"""" at work.

>invalidates argument by calling it a meme
>insults american education
You're right dude sorry

>According to a new estimate in 2016, there are 3.3 million Muslims living in the United States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_States

Europe hasnt even as much Muslims as USA has Niggers.

lmao that chart

So that makes it what? 1% of our population?

And you're at 5.5%, in a much smaller area.

The probability of me shooting my rifle/pistol/AR randomly and hitting a muslim is much smaller. I can take pride in that.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in Murica

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/01/06/a-new-estimate-of-the-u-s-muslim-population/

you have an entire arab fucking country in you country, and you defending and funding Saudis and training isis.

I'm not surprised, the USA is the source of western degeneracy, so some people living there go to extremes to distance themselves from it, plus the relations of US and the arab nations is as cozy as it gets.

>quintessentially american

and of course, since the jews control the USA, and the jews say pic related, it must happen

Didn't Hillary post her in some propaganda move? And is it really true Saudia Arabia is the largest donor to her campaign?

Thanks friendo, I try :^)

Yup, let's just ignore the size of the country in both population and area. You're right.
You argue like a child. I'm gonna get back to working on my shitty american education.

>60% non-white