After several years of being a shut-in browsing Sup Forums I finally got tired of my isolation and tried to go out and...

After several years of being a shut-in browsing Sup Forums I finally got tired of my isolation and tried to go out and talk to normies.

It was so fucking awkward as I stumbled through sentences trying manually edit out nigger and faggot as my main pronouns.

How fucked am I? Should I try again or become a one man RWDS?

I really hope this isn't true user.

weak bait

I wouldn't lie to you user, too much history between us.

All the world wants anymore is white genocide, so you might as well just stay home and spare yourself the misery.

wish it was shitposter friend, it's not easy being autistic.

I think the only reason that I survived was that some of my autism was charming even though it was the opposite of my intentions.

Say nigger anyways. There is not huge moat between you and "normies," half of Sup Forums is casual browsing normie-tier.

Whites today as a generalization are weak as fuck, but they aren't breeding. The christian whites are breeding as fast as spics.

We are living through the effects of two world wars that destroyed a lot of the white populations alpha offspring. But this is a generational occurrence in European populations going back to the beginning of records.

You can be white, but your superior whites don't think of you any differently than the niggers they rile up to blame you when their domination is challenged.

Practice online, then progress to outside small talk like "what time isit?" and further development. Also improve any other aspects of yourself.

Not so easy to hide your power level, though.

user, I really care about you I am going to give you my honest advice. Socialization is not a sixth sense that you can lack, it is not that there is something missing in you, socialization is a practice, you only lack it because you havent lived a normal social life that has made you practice daily.

I myself think I have overcome my handicap and still sometimes I create akward situations, even normies do, dont worry about it, you will become better at it with time.

You must learn to socialize and that takes years, I recommend you sign up in a forum about a hobby you like and just try to be a nice, reasonable person. You have to act caring to become caring, you cant fake it, you must make an effort to control your impulses and actually understand what the other person feels instead of just sprouting out some random FUNNY meme lol.

Do as I tell you, try to start by finding a more normal decent forum than Sup Forums and be a nice person there, make some friends there by actually caring about other peoples opinion and being friendly. That will help you in real life

It takes year to understand all the minor aspects of socialización,think of it as a language, you must learn a whole language only that this language is not made UP of words but emotions, ideas, preconceptions, expectations, rules of conductor,etc.... I know it is difficult at first, but once learned it will stay with you forever

>I stumbled through sentences trying manually edit out nigger and faggot as my main pronouns.

ive been there before.

Spain, you have humbled me.

You need to practice hiding your power level, we need moles

We are weak because we are enslaved. Forced to work to keep the economy afloat while making sure every person of every color can live off our tax dollars at the same time.

The truth is when we wake up and realize enough consuming is enough and say fuck this and fuck our economy. Shit will change and it will change real fast.

I know it, but they roll off the tongue.

It's like George Carlin's 'Fuck' (((shtick.)))

If I could roll those r's like other languages I would be eating pussy instead of posting here.

I replaced nigger with "dummy"

>>what a dummy

>>fuckin' dummy

>>that dummy stole that bike he's on

fucking clueless

lel, I already do that.

I call them Huffy's.

Gayest nigger shit I ever read, you faggot.

Well, now that your out might as well make the best of it and actually attempt to have a functioning social life outside of your room.
Good luck

Take it easy.. just be relaxed and confident and always look them in the eyes.
Hold the reins real tight.

How do I do it? Australia...XDDD

They have Reindeer in Bulgaria?

the worst part is that the normie just repeat all the lefty memes and it is obvious that they don't even try to think for themselve even when it is obviously a fucking problem

Best thing for you user is to just be confident in your own social skills and when stumbling around your words just recompose your self and brush it off

In my experience, no one actually gives a single shit if you say nigger, or anything else. Maybe it's different in the US, though