Netflix's Death Note

What was the point?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gcx8p6NPh7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only thing people care about at all these days is little wads of cotton.

didnt watch the anime is light in the anime as much of a pussy as the as the light in the netflix film?

>"like you said "sometimes you gotta chose the lesser of the two evils""
>"which one are you, son?"

No, Light is a badass in the anime. Misa (Mia) is kind of an idiot who idolizes him. And L isn't as unstable. The characters were all wrong.

I thought nobody wrote more than 2 letters of ryuk's name?

lolwut?

I thought the same thing when he said that. Also that means that Ryuk should be dead.

Why is it live action capeshit sells like hot cakes but live action weebshit is always trash?

weeb bux + normie bux

it's literally a monetary win-win

What if he lied about his name?

Seems like a Ryuk thing to do.

Capshit is also trash

Yes but it sells well and doesn't piss off comic fags, live action anime is always bad

surprisingly good desu

>dumb roastie that ruined everything dies at the end
Good enough desu. What was the point of cutting the movie off where the main character dies though? Is there something I'm missing, seems like there's no way it could go any other way.

>astroturfing
hey netflix can I have an internship. I can do this better than you.

I thought Gantz was alright.

Obviously cliffhanger but L's whole character is based on him not killing but bringing to justice

In the anime Light and L both die but Misa lives, so it's all sorts of fucked up. They might be planning on a sequel so they leave it ambiguous in the end.

>live action anime is always bad
AMERICAN live action anime is always bad. The Japs do good adaptations.

Edge of Tomorrow was a great manga adaptation.

To push propaganda that Higher beings tempt you

WE

I was surprised at how bad it was. It seems like such an easy adaptation, too. Let's assume that:
1. you have to Americanize it
2. you think the early 2000's Japanese context of the manga doesn't fit modern American film

Seems like it'd be pretty easy to just adapt the story into sort of a school shooter-esque character who also happens to be pretty manipulative and smart. It's not like normies haven't eaten up an unironic school shooter as a sympathetic protagonist as long as he's physically attractive already.

its IM A GAY

FUCKING FIX YOUR MEME

But then how will I get cheap (You)s?

Imagine how kino it would have been if they used this during the school dance scene instead of the Berlin original

youtube.com/watch?v=gcx8p6NPh7Q

Would have saved the movie desu

>posting in a meme note thread
>not expecting dollar store (You)s

pfft