African-American mathematician: Katherine Johnson

>The film recounts the story of the African-American mathematician Katherine Johnson and her two colleagues, Dorothy Vaughan and Mary Jackson, who helped NASA catch up in the Space Race. Using their calculations, John Glenn became the first American astronaut to make a complete orbit of the Earth.

Well it turns out that an African American women was responsible for helping NASA make the leap to sending humans into space.

youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo

What do you have to say about this?

Sup Forums had a shitfit about this yesterday saying shes white

the girl on the right has a very surreal body

Good for them. That's a cool part of history we should be proud of. They helped us beat communism.

I am almost certain that this is either total bullshit or mostly bullshit. Just like that chick Margaret Hamlilton with the stack of code books next to her supposedly did all of it herself but in reality completely ripped off her male colleague and stole the credit.

Didnt NASA have an affirmative action program?

And wow

>one nigger out of billions actually contributed something to humanity

really makes you think

Hidden Figures, does this refer to their body fat? Like, there is figure hidden somewhere under that fat.

>oh no, a black woman worked in a space program that employed over 400,000 people in a country that was at the time 11% black
And the leader of the program was a Nazi officer in the SS.

And... if we really want to talk about talented women in NASA during the Apollo era, why not talk about Margaret Hamilton, the lead software designer during the program. Pic related: all of the code she contributed printed out.

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS AN SHEET

do you have any more proof of that claim than the moviemakers themselves with theirs?

Wtf I love African Americans now

Literal nazis did all the work for the space program but they have to focus on the single quarter nig woman that worked there out of 1000s

so they had to make a movie to prove that niggers can calculate ?

this is rich.
melanine rich at that.

>she contributed

You mean her team. She was just one member on a team of MIT scientists.

> Hidden Niggers

Kathrinqua Shitavious, Dorodasha LeVaughan and Makwanda Jermainequeous

Duly noted. The fact remains, there were talented women in the space program who were there by their merit, not because of "muh hole", "muh complexion", or both.

We've talked about this movie multiple times... the consensus is that its not a degenerate movie like almost all hollywood movies.

And we would rather Blacks be like the ladies in this movie rather than being like BLM.

Also, Janelle Monae is in the movie and she's not the slightest bit degenerate in real life.

DAILY REMINDER

nobody's posted a picture yet? she's looks like the elizabeth warren of black people

Imagine if they made a movie like this about Von Braun

it would be all "THE EVIL NAZI" and just painting all the white people as evil

Even though we did all this

Hollywood is fucked in the head on a basic fundamental level as is the total rest of the entire nation and planet

So in the next message does she confirm that pro-white doesn't mean anti-black, and pro-men doesn't mean anti-women?

I agree with this post and claim it underrated

>African American

This proud black woman did so much for us...I hope you feel bad pol

Hidden figures, as in hidden under a layer of fat?

Kinda looks like this dumb bitch that's local. Claims to be black but she's super fucking white.

Two seconds ago you thought she did it all.

What about this then:

Pro-white doesn't mean anti black.

And pro-men doesnt mean anti women.

Wow, suddenly it sounds really racys and bigoted. Hmm really makes you think...

>inb4 this is one of the biggest flops in history and only makes $40,000 at the box office

When will jews realize no one wants to watch this white guilt shit?

SHE WAS GENDER-FLUID, THAT IS: SHE IDENTIFIED AS A BLACK WOMAN, SO CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE CIS-SCUM.

>the mission you do

Find me a black person who knows who John Glenn is.

I don't know if she's African or not, but she certainly isn't black.

Chick on the right looks like Chris Tucker in drag and in a fat suit.

>NEVER TOUCH A BLACK WOMAN'S ALGORITHMS

Nazis built the rockets. Nubians btfo.

she's probably less than 1/5 black

What? No it doesn't, not at all. Maybe YOU think it sounds rayciss.

Only Jews would think that Niggers performing spaceflight calculations makes for compelling viewing.

You know what fellas, stop apologizing for being right wing. It's time to come out with it loud and fucking proud. FUCK the left. FUCK Hillary. FUCK multiculturalist propaganda. FUCK black power propaganda.

If you LOVE Europe, let it out. If you're WHITE, be WHITE. If you're EUROPEAN, be EUROPEAN.

I'm done fucking around. We're the good guys. They're the bad guys.

It's time to step it up and move the fuck on.

No more hiding. No more hiding power levels. No more shame. No guilt.

Go ahead and call me a sperg, you fucking faggots. I'm done. The rockets were built by a Nazi. Not some fucking African. Hollywood is a fucking disgrace and the people making these films are pumping lies and propaganda into your childrens' minds. There is nothing funny about it. These people are evil, they are stupid, and they are the enemy of each and every one of us.

Say it loud, and say it proud. Fuck them all.

>African American
How the fuck did the Jews think they could get this one passed anyone?

Sup silly island belonging to Finland but thinking it's Swedish.

Probably got their facts from Buzzfeed.

Sup Geert! What did you eat for breakfast today?

The left has become full blown evil. They're rigging their fucking SEARCH ENGINES to control information. They control Wikipedia shamelessly and censor information. They control the universities and fire people who dare step out of line. They control the media and shamelessly purge opinions they do not like. They are now working to RIG THE ELECTIONS. They spew fucking rotten racial propaganda from their positions of power in the White House and use the film industry to create rotten bullshit to manipulate the entire population to hate the West.

They moderate forums and internet spaces for their own purposes. They have people fired for stepping out of line from their everyday jobs and shamelessly work to make this an acceptable behavior - against YOU.

They want to destroy your life for supporting Trump - DESTROY. They actually believe in all this. They hate Europe and they HATE the white race, they HATE the truth. And they HATE those who speak it. And they shamelessly work to destroy those who go against their fucking evil whims. They HATE spirituality and they hate God. They hate any kind of real, warm idea of family and they hate any kind of organized religion besides that to their fucking Marxist cultural leaders.

Fuck the left. Fuck them all.

Stand up to them and stop pretending they have any control over the concept of "good" and "evil" with their fucking propaganda movies and Star Wars and fucking TV shows. It's all bullshit.

They're the BAD guys.

There is no reason to hide from what the fucking BAD guys think.

This is just the beginning.
Expect more "WE" movies that show how blacks truly shaped history in the future.

>Watch how Michelangelo forced an army of slaves to paint the Sistine Chapel for him!
>Watch how Beethoven stole his musical inspiration from his poor black servant and didn't give him any credit

This is just the start of it.

Nigga that's Harry Potter

Of course she is, she knows math

What is the thirteenth month?

I warned you about Bolsheviks, I told you dog.

lol, this is another level of bullshit right here.

I like how those negresses are trying so hard to make that Ï'M THINKING HARD impression, and still failing.

>that filename

L Ó L

Georgie Lucas = CROWN BOLSHEVIK

Star Wars subversively combines religion and politics. It combines the Nazi vs. Jews conflict with a spiritual force - The Force. It literally turns the WW2 mythology into a form of religious belief as GOOD vs EVIL. That's mythology and it has a much stronger effect than even fucking normal political propaganda. Star Wars has done more to damage the right wing than even the most powerful fucking leftist propaganda. THINK ABOUT IT FAGGOTS.

Dawg, the bad guys in Star Wars are the Nazis. They're the "fascists" who embrace technology and are working to improve the gene pool

The "good guys" are the multicultural communists who are rough, rag tag and cool. The "rebels." They are the "poor people." The everyday folks! The liberals.

You can ignore it, it's extremely subtle. Or you can acknowledge it. Your call.

Solzhenitsyn - asshole speaketh, who worked for American intelligence.

No amount of clothing can ever make that manatee's figure hidden.

Nords are on fire today

>1 post by this ID

TALENTED TENTH
A
L
E
N
etc

So Babe Ruth reincarnated as a nigger. Huh.

I see it

The oscar formula has been dull for 25 years at this point. This movie will be crap and I 99.99% guarantee it will be completely forgotten in a few years.