Yes, yes, well done white race, well done... HOWEVER

Yes, yes, well done white race, well done... HOWEVER

You know a cock that big would be nothing but pain for a woman, right?

I fucking hate this board.

>dicklets and their delusions

whities may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

Wow the pedo is really triggered about

>REEEE BLACK PEOPLE

Whatever helps you sleep at night

She has resting bitch face.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

her boyfriend actually appears in one of her videos as the cuckold lmao

>peak performance
Literally how? He just has a big dick. That's it. He's not a fucking genius or anything.

haha y-yeah haha
who would want a cock that b-big haha
I-im happy being an average 6 inches haha
b-besides they use camera tricks haha
I- I bet its not even that big haha
M-MAGA haha

No this is just the nightly Blacked thread. You'd know that if you weren't from plebbit.

YESSS BLACKED THREAD!

BASED

you should all be banned from posting ever again, if i had a nickel for every time this thread was made I would make enough to bail out every negro from jail in this country

>I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist
You're being redundant.

Can somebody start with the BBC dump?

I'll start dumping the THICC PAWGs that would love to receive these BBCs!

then we would ALL have a bull!

Isn't this the library girl?

sauce

>nightly
You mean before or after the new janitor would delete threads in breakneck speed because hbo paid for them to be here?

lel

>when you're so absolutely assblasted that Marxism is dying that you resort to worshipping black cock