The so called elite are pushing the multiculturalism agenda relentlessly. This is dysgenics

The so called elite are pushing the multiculturalism agenda relentlessly. This is dysgenics.
"Dysgenic's is the study of factors producing the accumulation and perpetuation of defective or disadvantageous genes or traits in the offspring of a particular population or species."
This will slowly create two classes of people within the world. A ruling class that practices eugenics to try and improve their place in the world and a subservient slave class. It has recently been discovered that people's genes are also affected by their consciousness. This is called epigenetic. It takes consciousness into consideration regarding the biological, psychological and physiological expressions of human life and society. The elite create and direct our world currently and I'm quite certain they are using this as yet another tool to turn us into cattle.
This elite class is trying to become God on earth. If people don't wake up and start seriously looking into them and their methods we are doomed

The Georgia guide stones. They have written this in plain sight for all of us to see

Yes this takes the rich class to a whole new level.
Rich people with access to CRISPR and gene splicing for their children will excel, while poor people without access will fall further behind.
A new super class of rich and genetically altered humans will rule over the rest of us poor-unadvanced plebs.

Fun time to be alive, right?

Yes it will get very interesting here soon I believe. It's almost to the point where I could see them actually make their move

Wasn't there a Star Trek TOS episode like this? The cloud city and the miners or something?

Also wtf with the leaf circle jerk here syrup bro's?

Dunno, I guess the rest of the world doesn't care that genetically altered super elites are going to rape their future children. "Not my problem".

The creation of modern feminism is also a tool in this. Break down the family.
Import low iq populations to interbreed and destroy cohesion in higher iq society's also reducing breeding rates.
Control of the monetary system and it use it to create artificial scarcity to create more uncertainty to disused breeding of people from high iq society's

They think we're all shitposters. I guess some of us are though. Faggots

yes, we know. most here have known this for at least a decade. there should be a sticky similiar to /fit/'s about the most basic aspects of the NWO.

Sup Forums just went full /x/

>inb4 shill

I agree.

I duno, hitting 7 billion monkeys and not enough bananas, they don't even have to push such an agenda, it just happens. A pristine country like Canada with big wide open spaces opening its doors to China and India is like pouring a swimming pool of poo stained rice into a cup of fine English plantation tea, better get used to it.

It's not fantasy ameribro. If your here on Sup Forums and into politics understanding the things going on behind all the events in the world is important.

But there could be more data to discuss after a whole decade of common knowledge!

Look up epigenetics. Pretty interesting info

Based leaf? That you again?

i don't know what you mean by "more data", when anyone here by definition has access to the goddamn internet.

there are hundreds of blogs and documentaries dedicated to nothing but this very topic, and most of them will provide you with connections, names and generally new material that will set off even further study. you just have to start looking and be able to seperate the delusional schizo-ufologists from people who just genuinely do a good job in analyzing peoples' and institutions' goals and plans.

Feminism is social engineering being used to guide what women think,want, and want to be. Women posses the ability to influence men. Men will adjust thei behaviours to conform to women's likes and preferences. If the ruling class can influence the minds of most women, the men and children will ultimately follow. Women chose who they breed with and they ultimately decide what traits and characteristics are passed down to future generations of humanity. Feminism is worse than cancer

Yep

First of all, I'm only here to laugh at all the racist water-filterists crying about the sky falling.

That being said, I do believe the majority the extremely rich are only in it for themselves. There are so many corrupt bedfellows fucking the world's collective shit up, but this type of tinfoil hat-tier theory only serves to distract us from the real issues at hand.

The worst issue at hand, right now today, is the petrodollar.

Hello again. I don't know if you saw, but we found out that this symbol
means the Virgin Mary. Pic related. Then a Kermit came into the thread and said something along the lines of if we don't stop now, we'll pass the point of no return and not realize it. Then he disappeared.

Let me ask you a question and bear with me here. It'll lead to more
What is the largest religion in the world?

I wonder what he says.

Really eh? I was up till 6:30 and had about 4 hrs of sleep then a long day of work until about 9 am. Never did catch the end of that

I didn't catch the end of it either, just that.

So it's the Virgin Mary (Isis? The mother of a saviour son/god anyway) over a hexagram/cube/star of solomon symbolizing iirc the sacred masculine and the sacred feminine, also Saturn and mankind.

I agree. But going back to what I was saying before, immigrants and refugees are not the problem; they are only symptoms of the disease. Pretty much the only reason why there are so many displaced third-world people flooding into first-world countries is the fact that the first-world elites are either directly fucking the third-world up (disregard for the land/culture/economy or destabilizing governments) or choosing not to respond to threats (extremists factions including cartels/organized gangs.) We can't shut ourselves in and pretend the rest of the world doesn't exist nor affects us. We have to help our neighbors if we want things to improve at home.

Trying to bring a little light to why studying the occult nature of the controlling class is probably the most important thing to do with politics.

Right makes sense. I didn't recognize the symbol at all so just went off the shape and material of the pin

KEK HAS SPOKEN.

So what are some good resources for learning their language of symbolism?

I'll humor you and guess Islam.

It's something that most of the world dedicates their entire day thinking about, wanting, worshipping and performing rituals to attain.

I agree with you there. My thing is seeing the root of the problem to begin with and focusing people on that. All the refugees were created by the USA maintaining empire. It's deeper than that though and these people defiantly play 4d chess.

Money. It's a peice of paper and has no value itself. It's only our shared collective belief in it that gives it an imagined value

>i think that western elites are fucking up the west on purpose or at the very least not defending it against threats anymore
>i totally disagree with everyone and am just here to laugh at you water-filter-users

the only step that separates you from what you perceive as lunatics is the not-so-outlandish idea that well-connected people might act in private "cartels", if you will, and keep secrets from the public.

the impossibility of keeping things secret is also not a counter-argument, as a) countless infos are out there to be found and b) most people (like you, for instance) have a natural instinct to shy away from any risky idea/position, thereby passively helping actual conspiritors by categorically ruling out the possibility of a conspiracy in the first place. mostly because they don't trust their own intellect and are afraid of ridicule. make of the former point what you will - a strong intellect is not afraid to look into almost any idea, as it will automatically detect clear mistakes and not lose a large investment (time etc.) by looking into it.

The money is currently controlled by the elite family's of the world. You look into them in depth and you will find they are actual satanists.

Satanists follow an ideological way of being in the world, and view the "ego driven self" as the God of their religion. They view themselves as gods and are trying to bring that on the world.

You misunderstood my point entirely. I'm saying the elitists ARE fucking things up, but not as a means to an end. They just don't give a shit about repocussions that don't affect themselves. Nothing conspiratorially implied. It's just a by-product of negligence.

Satanists in their values and ideas, sure. I just don't think they posses the capacity to care about anything else but their dollar.

there it is again. i always hear this sentence when talking to sheeple:

"i just don't". no explanation given as to why you would categorically dismiss certain ideas, you "just" do.

from an abstract standpoint: would you argue that a hypothetical person that has a habit of categorically ruling theories out before checking them has a high chance of gaining true knowledge? on a scale of one to orwell, how easy would it be to manipulate such a person?

Consider this. These people have been at this for thousands of years. They have figured out in depth exactly how the mind works and use it with deadly efficiency in controlling the world. Governments will get large groups or committees to meet and figure out problems. If you get 10-20 extremely smart people together and get them scheming I can guarantee they will come up with something a little more complex than what is being presented to us.

If you literally owned all money, if money didn't even exist in your world, you just got literally anything and everything you wanted...

What's next?

Interesting that the eye is gazing on America.

Also with the controlling elite money is not the point. They literally invented fractional reserve banking. The rothchilds are estimated to be worth 500 trillion dollars. You don't do things to the money when you create it

>he still hasn't realised the "elites" are just the jews
baka desu senpai

For the money not to the money

It's the seal of DARPA. Very occult and creepy right?

It's not literally just jews. It's not all jews. It's not ordinary jews. These people are ancient clans. Some of them, the "original" families probably predate Judaism.

Hyper creepy. All the black project patches look spoopy as all fuck, too.

Leafbro were you the one that set up the thread to identify the 2nd french pin? not this one but the Marian on.

Zionists not just all Jews. Although I'm not very keen on the Saturn warship of judea eather

Bruh. Did you just say "sheeple"? Let me ask you something: How easy would it be to manipulate someone who thinks the rich and powerful are more than just selfish dicks? Every sane person can see the elites are committing murder and getting away with it. They just don't give a fuck about anything but themselves. The conspiracy is that their is no conspiracy beyond hand shaking and power plays.

Ya it's me

See

you worded your "i just don't" differently. congratulations.

You've got some lurking to do M. Night Famalam

I can see your reasoning and it can make a lot of sense if viewed in a certain light. However, I still can't see an endgame beyond a pathological hoarding of money.

You would not believe the amount of occult symbolism used in the military and gov't. The word soldier alone when you break it down. Sol(the sun or the light, enlightenment ) dier... And Or soul dier. Why do you think they wear dog tags? They are the elites trained attack dogs

>I have no response, so might as well attack him again.

They do it to become the gods of the earth. In a way they have a dark care for us. They think we are to stupid and unenlightened(which I half agree with) to take care of ourselves and think it's their "God" given right to rule the world.

Nice prop, bro.

You're thinking of "rich people." Rich people are NOT the elites. They are powerful, but only compared to you or I. Theirs is not the hand that turns the world.

The true elites are people that have essentially transcended the monetary system. The real elites, the people really behind the scenes, the real globalists, the ones pulling the strings... They don't have any personal need or use for money other than as a useful con to enslave the serfs that believe in it.

Money. Does. Not. Exist. It has no value. There's nothing inherently valuable about fiat currency. And even if there were, they literally own all of it. They print money. They control inflation. They control interest. They own money. Who do you think the world is in debt to?

People are slaving away for a meme the actual elites made up and totally control.

They don't have any use for the monetary system other than as psychological chains for the commoners. Instead of money, the elite have other goals.

They are trying to bring about Babylon on earth again. It seem outlandish but it's the basis of their beleif system

So... *pathological hoarding of power?

Basically, yes.

They're also religious nuts that worship a bizarre version of a god that they may or may not believe is an extraterrestrial.

They also don't think of you and I as "people." We're basically animals in their eyes. They seem to think of us as... Like their cattle or their flock or something. They have this bizarre, fucked up idea that what they're doing is for our benefit. Like culling the deer population so they're not stunted from lack of predation or some creepy dissociative shit like that.

Ya pretty much exactly. That's a good way to put it. This is why I made the thread tonight about the subject. I know it's not strait forward but these are the methods used

Aw shit, it's time for bed. I told myself I was only gonna lurk, buy I'm already balls-deep in redpills. I lurk a lot, so we'll have to pick this up some other time. Night, leafbro.

P.S.- You should write books.

The call us the dead or the in initiated. They mean spiritually dead. The vast amount of the population sadly is

just to make myself as clear as possible:

you join a thread and instantly ridicule everyone in it, based on nothing but the fact that you categorically chose to not share their standpoint without even looking into what they might possibly have to tell you.

you do this, even though some of the posters point out that they have done a lot of research on the subject.

then, when directly confronted by the irrationality behind your "strategy" (as in your general way of gaining knowledge), you mindlessly repeat your random, unjustifyable standpoint and confuse this with making an argument.

i've talked to many people like you over the years who go through life with such a messed up way of building their world view. you don't want to learn, and you never will.

Sounds good ameribro. Have a good sleep and thanks. I am coming here to slowly green pill people and do what I can

night broseph

You know the worst part? The absolute deepest, darkest worst part of all this? They're right.

Kek. Maybe if you're weren't so condescending about it, more people would be more willing to meet you half way. Night, überbro.

Do you guys believe in afterlife?

It seems unfair that these elites get away with anything in life. There has to be some justice brought to them for playing gods.

I know...
I seriously have these dilemmas in my head where I balance between taking the green pill or indigo pill path. I'm going to start posting up ocult symbolism threads here and there more and the odd thread like this I think for now

>just came here to laugh at you water filter users
>if you weren't so condescending, maybe people would listen to you

have a good sleep.

They get others to actually do the dirty work. They don't shoot anyone, the soldiers do. The don't put another human in chains, the police do. They personally don't deal with the negitive karma of their works.

I have no fucking idea. I've seen so much and read so much about so many different things and read "leaks" from people claiming and seeming to have inside information that claim there's no afterlife, I genuinely have no fucking clue.

It's even made me question a memory I have from somewhere before I was born.

That sounds like a good idea user. I think... I think that /x/ or /fringe/ on 4+4 chan is the next step in the Sup Forumsack's evolution.

As in, Sup Forums's final form.

It has to be. Everyone is so caught up in the higelian dialectics they are completely distracted from the real powers that are running the world. I personally think something is going to happen fairly soon here

It does feel like we're building up to something, doesn't it?

Ya man. I'm defiantly picking it up and there are more people waking up. I think it's going to force their hand sooner. I think it will be the money they pull and institute their world currency/ chip system

Is that a pocketwatch cover? I've always wanted a pocketwatch but lets be real who the fuck is going to waste money on something that's near useless.

You seem to know what's going on. You have any particular areas of knowledge you are very informed in?

No it's a sun rune and the symbol of Perun.

I'm very informed in persuasion, marketing, advertising, copywriting, language, manipulation and direct response business. To a lesser extent, hypnosis and geopolitics and the deep state and globalism.

You?

I agree about the pocket watches also. Why the hell do they put the little pocket watch pocket onto blue jeans still? It's the little one inside the bigger one on the right pocket

Nice. I'm getting into occult symbolism as of late and the isoteric meaning behind religions and other beleif systems. I've touched on green language a little bit but I'm going to have to learn Latin to get much more into that I think

Something far worse than perfect genetic babies is the psychology used on us daily. It's being perfected to such a degree non-compliance will no longer be an option.

I was thinking if you have something good posting up threads to bring light onto the subject would help. At least it wouldn't just be me out here

They are pretty damn good at it. There's so much a persons subconscious picks up in the symbols used in advertising and branding it would blow your mind. This as an example

I agree. Language is magick, I believe. If nobody obeyed orders there'd be no wars. But alas, people are people.

I don't really have enough information to disclose it in thread-sized chunks. At least, not on Sup Forums relevant topics. I can pop in and answer a few questions every now and again, though.

>green language
>isoteric
u wot m8

What's that?

> implying it hasn't happen already

it is also funny because living in poverty makes you deranged in a broad spectrum

fuck this life

you wouldn't publish your secret shit, would you?

Green language is the actual meaning behind words and also their origin and actual meaning. Like the word soldier from before. Sol is Latin for the sun. The sun And light is also a representation of enlightenment. Dier is, to die. The word is actually saying a soldier is a person who puts out the light in themselves and also their soul dies. Anyone who will blindly follow orders and go and enact violence on another person is not using the sacred feminine side of themselves.

I'd have to take a while to put it all together. I'm still learning as well so until I feel very confident I know and fully understand the vast majority I wouldn't want to put anything out

>we are doomed

yes

How much weight do you put on the study of NLP/Erikson and engineered statements to get you to comply now.

How much time have you spent on the topics.

Yeah. A logo is basically a whole new one "word" language all unto its own that the company and the consumer both speak and understand. You have to artificially and very carefully create the meanings and associations you want your logo to have, and you've gotta repeat it again and again... and it's not really profitable to do image advertising until you've got a few billion dollars burning a hole in your pocket and an ad agency that doesn't know how to make sales to write you a cutesy slogan.

They actually do. They build their hidden language into literally everything they do. They believe that if they "disclose" what they're up to in subtle, convoluted and occulted ways, then it's okay, because they "warned" us and we're "allowing" them to do what they're doing.

Which... Is basically all true.

I mean the Federal Reserve isn't really a secret, is it?

And anyway, there are resources that explain what these symbols are. It's not purely "secret", you just can't understand it unless you learn a whole new language, have unlimited free time, a genius IQ, insatiable curiosity, and wealth. And if you get too close they'll kill you, but it's not... It's not entirely hidden. Just obscured.

BTW, leafbro I recommend watching/listening to everything you can from William (Bill) Cooper.

hmmm... That's an interesting concept.

Does anyone have an archive of the High LEvel Insider threads? I miss him. (Like I genuinely miss talking to him and asking him questions and the way he'd help tease and lead you to answers... It feels like I lost a friend. HLI was one of the only people I felt some kind of camaraderie with, it bugs me to say.)

Isoteric beleif systems are the actual basis of all the religions. They are actually all basicly all based on the same concept and I'm starting to think there was a single belief system a very long time ago. It's basicly based on the idea that we have a masculine side and feminine side. It's also our left and right brain. Left is masculine and right is feminine. When we bring our thoughts emotions and actions into unison and balance we open our third eye(pineal gland) and can achieve enlightenment. Basicly you can see through manipulations and can come up with higher creative ideas.