twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aaaagh posting

Mufasa style

bestowing wisdom on Jon Snow

Recast

As a white walker

He warged into one of those pigeons

Lord of light idk.

yeah but only his head. like that head with legs from The Thing.

idk beheading onscreen was the best wway to insure that didnt happen.

Bran is everybody so he will just channel Ned (himself).

The only good actor in the whole series.

I wouldn't. If he was gonna be brought back it would have fucking sucked.

>Ned Stock
What was the North's tax policy?

Cloning you numb fucks.

>Ned Stark
>wisdom
we don't troll on thematic boards

>Charles Dance
>Ian Glenn

>Alfie Allen

I legit sort of want it to happen when the zombies get to the south

As a strong black female.

>lena headey
>nikolaj

>cia

Not after he fucked that chicken.

isn't daenery's entire army black or middle eastern?

Bs.

Mah nigga

>that scene with Euron and Yara where his reek persona starts breaking out

Gifted actor.

>Dillane
>Cunningham
>Gleeson

Wrong type of black

>The Night King takes Winterfell.
>He return Ned back to life.
>John knows the truth about his lineage and faces a semi-conscious blue-eyed Ned.

Introduce dramatic scene here.

ned is a complete skelly

Why doesn't Bran just go back in time to talk to his father or get advice from him or tell him to needs steak?

He's the night king
Like pottery

IT DOESN'T CATER SPECIFICALLY TO ME AND MY RICH ANCESTRY SO ITS BASICALLY THE KKK

>N: You had sex with your auntie. That's not what a honorable men of North do.
>J: I am a Stark, but also a Targaryen. Incest is in my blood.
>N: I have no words for this degeneration.
>J: You jelly, skelly fag? Aegon-kun will spread his seed beyond the Seven Realms.

The Night King is Bran, that came from the future.

Time travel

>You don't see one black person in Lord of the Rings
Sure you do, riding the elephants and getting rekt by spooky ghosts
>I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on-screen
I ain't paying money to see your type of person on-screen

>Confirmed for not watching GoT

Electrifying hes corpse Dr.Frankenstein style

I feel like it would almost be a sick joke to do so.

Why would you bring him into a world where his wife, two of his sons and a massive number of friends of his are dead?

To show him that he should've squeezed a bit more in the 3rd episode

is it in this guys aim to get massive hatred from his white fans or something i already didn`t like him but now that has been solidified to the point of dropping everything he`s in

i think he should've appeared when Jon died and say something feelsy, it would've been amazing

i need to paint this on my van

That Bran was Ned all along. They swapped places before the execution, which is why Bran in Ned's body said he isn't guilty. Ned in Bran's body can't actually warg or have visions, he just talks shit because he knows everyone of the North is retarded.
This would also explain that Ned revealed Jon not being his son and why Ned could quote Littlefinger.

not bad desu desu senpai baka baka

I wouldn't bring him back

A flashback homage scene maybe. But Ned's death set the tone of the things to come in the books.

but there are black people in lord of the rings and game of thrones, and theyre exactly where they should be

>forgetting the black guy who wanted to sell Tyrion's cock to a cock merchant

I still dont understand what a cock merchant is :)

who?

I'd be fine with him just whispering something during Jon's last moments
>"honor till the end, you truly are the game of thrones..."

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf3CPnDMVz0

He didn't die so good.

I wish Tolkien could be brought back from the dead so he could slap this manlet in the face.

It's a stupid idea to bring him back since his death was the first huge moment that solidified the fact that nobody is safe in this story.

Obviously there are convoluted ways it could work though. He secretly hired a Faceless Man to take his face and get executed in his stead. All this time, a flayed Ned has been lurking in the background planning his huge comeback at the end.

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

>EURON EURON EURON

Ned had an identical twin. Bran uses his powers to go back in time kidnap the twin and then right before Ned gets beheaded he uses his powers to put his brain in the twin brain.

I'll probably still watch Star Wars again this year. But this guy is a fucking clown. Like who the fuck are you? Nobody even knew who you were til last December.

excellent idea

>bring Ned Stark back
You don't need to bring him back. He's still around. He warged into Illyn Payne through Ice at his execution.

with the horn of winter along with the other kings of winter

Ned was never king though

Good night, sweet prince.
youtube.com/watch?v=edK7tIQ6cqI

As a force ghost giving Jon Snow advice in the Godswood.

God he really is as obnoxious as he is ugly

Just bring him back. With this level of creative writing,they should just hire the "now you see me" crew to write an elaborate trick on how ned fooled everybody into thinking he was executed. I dunno,say Varys was involved. It wouldn't stick out at all in season 7.

I'd bring back his sword by having the lannister swords melted down and reforged again. Have it be like bringing him back in spirit or some feel-good shit like that

Varys snuck him out and put a body double in his place.

He's shows up after dany and Jon finish their incest sex and looks at them in disgust

People tend to conveniently ignor/ turn a blind eye to things they don't like. They should just be happy with the major black roles that have been cast in the past. Samuel l Jackson, and the like have the right idea

As a faceless man

>this man has the honor of being Ned of the house Stark

would unironically be okay with this considering the shit that's already in season 7