Thriving in the white genocide

ITT discuss strategies for bettering yourself and your race by becoming the wealthy, happy, and successful head of a healthy traditional family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be born in the top 20% of male gene pool
>exercise regularity and eat healthy
>ignore all the 8+/10 sluts throwing themselves at you all day
>acquire a christian conservative girl with good genetics who is willing to have 8 of your children
>get a STEM degree
>implore christian conservative values on your children

>relying on religion to teach your children how to think

No, you want your kids to be independent and secure. That's the best you can do for them, and for the race.

You can't force them to care about white nationalism.

>gneu gneu religion is for the weak user

fuck off degenerate fuck

The Church is already completely in the hands of the Illuminati. It does not care at all for the prosperity and survival of the white race.

Why would you trust that institution with the cultural education of your children? That's a responsibility you need to take on yourself.

I was born unattractive, so I have pretty much no hope of getting a white wife, let alone a wife.
That ship has sailed.

You fucking disgusting sub human trash.
Sup Forums is a white christian nationalist board. Fuck off to tumblr if you hate western civilization

You're just making excuses, it sounds like. There's lots of ugly white women out there, bud. All you need to worry about is finding an honest one, no matter what she looks like, and being worth an honest woman yourself.

>be cuckservative
fuck of kike

western civilization != white nationalism

We're entering a new era, in every sense. We need to forget about the past, and not tie ourselves to it.

The only thing that matters is the prosperity and survival of the race. It doesn't matter who we were in the past. What matters is who we are today.

"The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science. Religion will have to make more and more concessions. Gradually the myths crumble. All that's left is to prove that in nature there is no frontier between the organic and the inorganic. When understanding of the universe has become widespread, when the majority of men know that the stars are not sources of light but worlds, perhaps inhabited worlds like ours, then the Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity."
-Adolf Hitler. Hitler's Table Talk. Translated by Norman Cameron and R.H. Stevens

If you seriously think people can't see through your bullshit you are in the wrong place

Cuckoldry is propaganda to poison the culture and community of white nationalism with unintelligent sexual hysteria

>My bullshit

Care to specify what that is? I literally quoted Hitler, mate.

you're a fucking idiot OP and all the nazi LARPers are idiots too. We're passed the point where white people having large families could fix anything. It's ain't fixing nothing you dumb fuck. When some nigger can go around and make 10 nigger children who will then just repeat the same, you family and family values mean shit.

There's one way to stop white genocide and that's to genocide everything that ain't white baby, go go

>l-look guys I quoted h-hitler. I'm one of you
You are a joke. Try peddling you psychological subversion in a place where people are brainwashed enough to not see it for what it is. like reddit for example

They are procreating faster than us! This is literally genocide!

>We're passed the point where white people having large families could fix anything.

We don't need LARGE families. We need healthy families that produce independent, empowered, capable individuals who can compete effectively in the coming global capitalist system.

There aren't a whole ton of jews, and they're doing alright.

We can't save every white. Most of us can't even save ourselves.

>They are procreating faster than us

and coming to white countries and displacing white people

by the UN definition, genocide need not be violent. Genocide is a dissolvment or displacement of peoples.

>There aren't a whole ton of jews,

you can literally kill them tho
how hard would it be to find all the jews on that infographic where all the billionaire jews are listed that control all the big companies, and then just kill them and their families
there isn't even 1000 of them
a small group could organize, find where they live and just go to town on them

that's your problem tho, in my country there's total of 532 jews, that's how many jews live here

conversion to judaism

>By "genocide" we mean the destruction of an ethnic group…. Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups….

youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4

It's a genocide.

By your logic you could argue that slaves are committing genocide if they start a revolution and free themselves.

>By "genocide" we mean the destruction of an ethnic group…. Generally speaking, genocide does not necessarily mean the immediate destruction of a nation, except when accomplished by mass killings of all members of a nation. It is intended rather to signify a coordinated plan of different actions aiming at the destruction of essential foundations of the life of national groups, with the aim of annihilating the groups themselves. The objectives of such a plan would be disintegration of the political and social institutions, of culture, language, national feelings, religion, and the economic existence of national groups, and the destruction of the personal security, liberty, health, dignity, and even the lives of the individuals belonging to such groups….

This is the legal definition of genocide.

What is currently being done to peoples of European descent is a genocide.

Why is the lower half of his face orange?

Lads, the decline of masculine white men provides us with a great opportunity.

Never before has getting into the top 20% required so little.
>Exercise (lift/bodyweight) 3 times a week
>Eat healthy meals 6 days a week
>Read a few books on stoicism

That's it.

>protip
Learn how to deal with shit tests to get into the top 10%.

If you'll notice, the kings of the world (the illuminati) are generally a bunch of ugly fucks (except for some of the white ones).

Nobody is beautiful when they're 60. Make sure your priorities consider your entire life, and not only being attractive during your youth

This. Get a genetically good wife and the male children will find their way towards nationalism, they don't need superstition in their lives.

Heavy smoker...

An interesting strategy I think is to move to a country where whites are already a minority. Think of it as a mock test for the real thing.

The truth is that butthurt minorities in America are actually right that being a minority isn't easy... what they're wrong about is that it has hard aspects regardless of what race you are, including white. Because ethnocentrism is an unavoidable fact of life anywhere, and to thrive in a place where there is inevitably a certain amount of prejudice against you is challenging.

Since Mexico is likely the country that the US will most resemble in a few decades, it's an obvious place to adapt early to what is coming. Europeans might consider staying a while in Turkey, etc.

On the other hand, you might want to enjoy the good white life while it lasts.

Yeah, its so easy to be better than 4/5 other men when they have nothing other to do than try to be better than me

You all are dumb as fuck

So fucking dumb

You all literally admit most men arent good enough for any modern western women, but then you go on and say men are the problem not women, not the laws that will result in them taking our children and raising them on our dime while they fuck whoever gives them the time of day

>BUT DURR IM SUPER ALPHA AND I AUTOMATICALLY FIND WOMEN WHO ARENT SLUTS AND WILL NEVER DO THAT

no you people are fucking dumbass losers coming full circle to cuckoldry because its your only chance at ever getting laid

Good to have a proactive attitude, but why would you even want to live or thrive in such conditions? I can't seem to get myself motivated because I no longer see anything worth working for :/ Sup Forums ruined women for me and living life as a tourist does not inspire me

>Move out of the first world to get "practice" for being poor and hated

Just focus on climbing the pyramid

Quit complaining and get to work.

If you want to jump headlong into the brown flood, I'm not going to stop you.

Work for what?

You seem buttfrustrated...

Improve yourself, fuck sluts and don't get married. Why are you projecting all this stuff on to me that I haven't said?

If you want to get married, relocate abroad. It's that simple. Whining won't get you anywhere you big baby.