Goddamn

Goddamn.

What makes this show so good? How is it possible to cram so much plot into measly 20 minutes of runtime?

They made Malcolm a genius instead of a soy boy beta male like most sitcoms would have done.

My unsatiable rage for Dewey's existence shall never cease.

leave him alone, he was molested all the time on set

the whole later half of the show is him being a loser though pretty much everyone else betters themselves but him for the most part

It fucking sucks you idiot

writing and acting, no force left wing nonsense, Dad had no brain again but played the right way. He was strong in a way fathers should be. AND this They made Malcolm a genius instead of a soy boy beta male like most sitcoms would have done.

>that episode where hal became a meth kingpin

cozy dysfunction

It had a little left wing nonesense, but none of it was overbearing like today. Ironically enough, Frankie Muniz is a conservative.

Everyone knew or felt like a family like this at moments and it was surprisingly relatable and the humor was spot on with Louis and Hal

No one was just a typical character and a lot, if not all the episodes had interesting stories.

Like this was some platinum OC shit

Not even a Jew would touch that.

Everything went to shit after none of his sons left him any bacon on bacon day.
He didn't even finish shaving, just instantly left the house and never went back. The rest is history.

Back in those days it was right side that used to attract insane people. It ended for good when Jack Thompson became a meme.

F for dewey

wow Malcolm looks like shit

So Reece was gay, right?

He's stuck that way like those sitcom cartoon character jokes.

because the only 2 niggers in the show know their place

was he really a loser? or was it that he prided himself in being more intelligent and better than everyone, then never really developed while everyone else around him did?

because the mom was a goddam bitch, not the coolest character or someone who is there like in other sitcoms that are too afraid of showing women in a negative light while the dad just wanted one afternoon without yelling

>God damnit these fucking kids
>Malcolm, you're supposed to be the good one. Escape this life.

>Muniz

Over the wall he goes

don't waste time with laugh tracks

no character was a sacred protagonist that always did the right thing and won

every character had moments to shine in the spotlight and then a few episodes later they'd be back to being a cunt to each other in very realistic relate able ways

the characters were always believable even when the situations were ludicrous

unfortunately this means that Louis scenes are cringey as fuck to watch because realism dictates her character be "horrid cunt" to the male casts "short sighted idiot"

It's that shitty fucking goatie he always has.

You're not wrong about Louis being a bitch, but the devotion she as a character had as a mother never really felt forced or fake.

there are those few moments during which the character got to level with the boys, or the whole family shared the same experience and reaction to adversity; moments like that resonated with me, and served as reminders that ultimately they were all on the same side

Yeah that's true but I really liked that Lois had a 100% favorite kid in a bunch of eps. They really all felt like characters who were biologically related though. They weren't just playing X role, they all sort of blended together. Malcolm was "the smart one" but not SERIOUSLY more smart than anyone but Reese, just well behaved/disciplined. Francis was smart too but lazy and scammy. Dewey was smart but a sociopath.

because communism

>look dad, I can grow a beard too!

her rare moments of humanity just contrasted with her psychotic bitch norm more to make her seem worse in my mind