Good movies to watch while stoned? preferably something interesting and not a comedy

Good movies to watch while stoned? preferably something interesting and not a comedy

Jennifers body? i saw in theaters when i was ripped and it was great.

Where did you find that picture

Pic related and i would also recommend playing Fallout New Vegas while blazed

DUDE WEED LMAO (Formerly kill yourself, degenerate)

DUDE

half baked

Kiki's delivery service was pretty great
Any miyazaki movie will probably do wonders since i was stoned on a few

Sneed gave it to him.

>Terrible movie and vidya taste
>Stoner
Seems about right, please share your music taste so I can confirm it's shit too

You will love it. Trust me

I bet you weren't invited to any party's when you were a teenager

dude, weed

i smoke weed every day after work and i make 7 figures, lmao at these nerds thinking they know anything about life.

oh yeah? I smoke weed every day after work and I haven't eaten a vegetable in a month

oh yeah? i smoke crack-weed every hour of my life and i fuck pusywomen daily im stinking of pusyjuice rite now lmaoing at ur life nerds

it must be pretty sad not having tried weed because you dont have any friends and not know how to get it.

If you like films, you will like them 100x better when your'e stoned

DUDE

>mfw I smoke CBD oile laced with crack and make 18 gigabytes at Sony corporation while gettting fuk

like seriously who doesnt smoke weed, thats pretty much the same as saying you dont drink these days.

Between the age of 18-30 that is seen as antisocial and really uncool

really jealous that people can enjoy weed past the age of 20. i used to be a huge pothead but something went off in my brain around the 20 year mark a couple years ago and i could no longer enjoy getting high like i used to. started making me really anti-social which exacerbated bad social behaviors cause of already being an introvert. anyone who says habitual weed use doesn't affect mental clarity is lying, i noticed huge differences in the range of mental function after i stopped smoking habitually. not smoking also helped me stay on top of things, enjoy hobbies and media more.

Brazil
You start to notice how much it is like real life

I am the party,

For me it's Sneed's Weed, the best pot on the lot!

Maybe you should stop being so beta and just ask your stoner friends for movie suggestions

Yeah likewise. I was about 23-24 was smoking almost on a daily basis with several different social circles, just became very paranoid about how i was being seen around others, regardless of how close they wereto me.

Its a shame, I miss getting high and watching films. when you watch films stoned you notice so many more details. You become highly attuned to the cinematogrophy, the score, the acting, the dialogue. Makes watching great films an amazing experience

same--after 19/20, I became a self-conscious wreck when high. It is not fun in the slightest.

DUDE

this

Me too. Don't know what happened. I still "smoke" with my high school friends when I go back home but I take like two hits of a blunt and I'm done for the night. Meanwhlie they do massive bong rips to their face and have a great time,

At least I have a job

>new vegas
>bad
Shut the fuck up

You fucking degenerite idiot your a fucking drain on society ha ha so cool smoking marihuana. You are scum people died for your little reefer spliff you idiot. Ditch the hop, idiot. Get a life, go to church and beg for fucking forgiveness you scumbag peace of SHIT

Maybe in america

dude sneed lmao

>stoner
reddit is that way pal