Americas Future

is this how the average US citizen will look like in about one hundred years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's called a Mexican, you dumb shit.

Spanish rape babies.

I'm glad my grandfather killed so many of your countrymen.

>European: 63.7%

Still whiter than a majority of Sup Forums.

Whatever the average Brazilian looks like today will be is in the future. Just maybe less nigger admixture and more chink.

so you tell me that 100 more years of Latino Immigration won't make you look like Mexicans?

>60% European
>30% asian

Looks like a nigger, this makes no sense.

So, 3.6% nigger is enough to make them look near full nigger.

>so you tell me that 100 more years of Arab Immigration won't make you look like Syrians?

america wont exist in 100 years

If Trump gets elected, the white man will be put back in his rightful place of rulers of this nation and the mud races will be destroyed once and for all.

In 2116, the average person with the exception of the occupants of human zoos will look like this.

are we already 25% Syrian like you are Hispanic?

This. Their political system is collapsing right now, while hillary does traditional campaign Trump gets 40% by simply being an anti-system dick. There is no possibility it will remain a single country in 100 years, especially after yuan replaces dollar as reserve currency.

i think she has nigger Features, because the European Genes are almost all from Eastern Europe who often have bulbous noses

Even a small drop of any form of nonwhite blood taints your physical phenotype almost indefinitely, generation to generation. There are Brazilians with 90% "white" European ancestry (not Portuguese) but the Amerindian and/or African admixture they do have gives them that nigger/mulatto look.

It's extremely easy to tell someone's lineage just by giveaways in their skin tone and facial structure and whites breeding with anything but white is essentially shitting your genes down the toilet forever. We're overpowered by all other racial genetics when it comes to mixing.

Sayeth the Eternal Anglo

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

Hans, I'm sorry to say that you (based on Sup Forums demographics) are already a minority in your country.

>64% white
>looks like a full blooded nog

difference is that most migrants here are from other Europeans countries. I'm a pole myself.

What a gross abomination kill it with fire

Start learning Arabic. Oh and the quran.

Start learning ebonics and mestizo spanish amerimongrel shitskin

Average American will be Mexican, Mexicans hate every Central American so they will completely change the immigration laws in America once they become the majority.

Yeah. You mad. kek.

east asian & NATIVE AMERICAN

the natives of central america are almost nigger tier dark

>le 60% White face

Jesus christ.

They all look horriying. Lady bottom left is the only one looking somewhat normal.

Yea thats assuming whites take shit non stop from racist minorites for the next 50 years.im in my prime.if this country is a bannan republic whites will start going jihad on multicultural l lies

Jesus Christ I hope not.

I don't like this timeline at all.

>Same racial mixup as the OPs pic
>Fair skin

Guess I got lucky. Only native looking thing about me is my thick dark hair and lack of chest hair.

What is going on here?

"Americans"

But you guys look like that already, and we're still 60% white.

looks like a girl from italy

This is really what the average American will look like in 50 years.

not bad tbqh famalama

based on those percentages, pic related more closely resembles the future of america.

enjoy your micropenises and autism.

Nah, thats what Australians look like right now

Australia will dominate the earth

>column 1 row 15
>white
>column 1 row 11
>white
>column 4 row 9
>white
You can stretch the others, but these are fucking Ethiopians holy shit
Is everyone white now?

this kind of autism is getting unbearable

stormcucks pls go

I want to fuck an extra-terrestrial in it's phat alien pussy

Wuhchu say bout me nigga?

a jewish, black ginger with dreads

what the fuck

>stormcucks pls go

this

Anyone have material for debunking the melting pot myth?

The last german died in 1945

Kill your family

Look, it's always been like this. First it was white men exploring the world and fucking hot indigenous babes. In the future it'll just be men exploring the galaxy and fucking hot alien babes.

I imagine that even then there'll be beta stormcuck autists whining about "muh superior human genes".

God I hope that's not you. Just looking at this makes me feel autismal.

Nigger detected

"WE WUZ ALIENS" - t. Tyrone

Kill you self I have confidence and you don't.

Russia and China will split the little bit of non-irradiated land left between them... So no not really.

Stop, the second hand autism is unbearable you attention seeking faggot.

> If Trump gets elected, the white man will be put back in his rightful place of rulers of this nation
Don't tell me you actually believe this

I'm sorry, but is confidence synonymous with retardation to you?

thirty years
while muricans prefer mocking Europe and its tiny number of non white, interacial couples are thriving

Nope, white and voting for Trump. You have no idea how much hot Latina and Asian pussy there is in California.

being that frustrated, butthurt, lonely and sad...
suicide when?

I wish terrorists won't rek me so I can live long enough to see 65+ minority

give it a decade or two and you will be the same % white as the US

Why does native blood plus spanish blood equal something that looks like a nigger?

What the fuck spain?

Also no, because a) that requires a lot of racemixing b) statistics show that only "white" hispanics (which are those of lighter skin tone than this, like Selena Gomez) mix with whites and c) because most whites are northern European by ancestry rather than southern european like spaniards

>tiny number of non-white
>millions of muslims predicted to flood the continent over the next 10 years

Europe is 95% white because of countries like poland, countries like france are already 20% non-white and 40% of births are non-white- meaning you're MUCH worse than the USA where 60% of the population is white and 50% of the births are white

Question: why is it always Greeks and Spics and other southern Europeans who post this, when any "white Hispanic" would be considered white in their shitty countries?

Prior to 1980 the Hispanic category did not exist on the Census, so 96% of people who identified as Hispanic in 1980 were identified as white in 1970, additionally in 1980 a lot of work was done to count illegals better

This goes back to 1848 when only whites could become citizens, but the Mexican population of the Southwest included mestizos and whites so mestizos were considered legally white by the US Census

Police and the FBI and other law enforcement organizations generally have existed in a state of confusion where they either acknowledge Hispanic crimes separate from white crimes or include all Hispanics as white depending on state and jurisdiction

Texas, where Mexicans have historically been highly integrated, is one of the states which includes virtually all Hispanics as whites

she's 2,2% ayy lmao

post boipucci

She is slavic + native

If show this to mommy, then someone won't be getting any tendies

>even one drop of nigger
>bitch looks like a negress
Jesus, the meme is true.

>Be USA
>Expell Spain of America
>Get invaded by Spanish rape babies
>Become another mestizo spanish former colony
>USA
>Expel Spain from the Americas
We expelled you from Cuba, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Philippines. The rest of the Spanish Americas left before during Napoleon's invasion and occupation of Spain.

Because of your own revolution that signed the death of the west.

>hundred years
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

good one