Cannot. handle it.

throwback meme

Is there a stream for the marathon?

:^) ALL.

So flashback in part 17?

EARLY LYNCHING

I forgot about that fucking kid

Hope weebcrew pulls through and does it

Does Jacoby deserve to have his head caved in by a Woodsman in the finale for preying on Laura when she was at her most vulnerable?

>all over in two days
youtube.com/watch?v=eHUMipQnvww

Don't be sad because it's over, be thrilled that it happened

I'm there right now and it doesn't look hopeful

Post more.

>n-next episode im sure

I don't think I'm gonna be able to do it anons. I can't bring it to an end. I'm gonna have to do what I did with Lost and not watch the last two episodes.

There's a fear in letting go but you can do it, user
Think of what Coop would say and do

>no thumbs up
It really would've made the scene perfect

No, that would be as subtle as a brick to the head.

Charlie is the Horne family dog. Screencap this.

More subtle than James singing like a girl again? More subtle than Audrey dancing like a retard again?

YOURE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

its just a change, not an end.
its time.
There's some fear
some fear in letting go
remember our talks

It's framed just about the same as back then

CROATIAAAAAAAAAAAA

nope, jack nance is back for just this one episode

...HAWK

THE MITCHUM BROTHERS ARE BOTH MIT CHUMS

...HAWK

>tfw coop returns to twin peaks
>tfw coop stops and the RR and visits Shelly and Norma and eats some damn fine coffee and pie
>tfw coop returns to the sheriffs station
>tfw harry isn't there to reunite with his long lost friend
>tfw coop has a 30 second conversation with a telephone that has nobody on the other end instead

Just won't feel right

Alright show me the memes you all have created.

quads confirm jack rising from his grave

All the amazing stuff that can potentially occur in these final 2 hours and you're worried about Harry's absence? Come on now m8. This season hasn't been about nostalgia and re-hashing the past. At this point it shouldn't matter to you.

>"Hawk, I'm changing"
>"Someone manufactured you."

>I want more nostalgiafaggotry

...one epIsod

>tfw the final 2 hours focus on Catherine Martell and josie packard
>tfw stock footage of jack nance is used to portray the spirit of pete as he haunts catherine and tells her to leave josie alone
>tfw twin peaks ends with josie and ghost pete finally going on their fishing trip

>implying Jack was ever dead
Lynch NEVER had his "best friend" murdered

>tfw harry isn't there to reunite with his long lost friend
I've wondered how they'll handle the lack of Harry when Coop gets there. I bet he'll get there and be like, "Where's my dear friend Harry?" and Frank will take his hat off and be like, "Harry passed away last night."

Jack Nance is one of the most depressing deaths because he was the star of Lynch's first feature film and had at least a cameo in everything except The Elephant Man until he died. For him to live long enough for Twin Peaks S3 would have really brought things full circle since it might be Lynch's last project.

plenty of kyles
have a sleepy kyle

>tfw twin peaks ends with josie and ghost pete finally going on their fishing trip

i would be ok with this desu. sounds comfy as fuck

>Coop revisits all of his favourite places in Twin Peaks as he walks the green mile to eternal damnation
I'm not ready Sup Forumsros

Or it'll just be a wacky, confused conversation with Lucy followed by yet another awkwardly placed phone conversation where Harry doesn't speak.

There's a difference between pandering to nostalgia and having a character display their inherit traits, you fucking putz.

Yes
But he won't

>An entire wedding episode for Ed and Norma

>i know
>fuck you Margaret

Hawked

It wouldn't surprise me if Lynch wastes the entirety of Part 17 doing this and it's like watching a shitty Bold and the Beautiful episode. And then they drive away at the end and Mr. C runs them off a cliff.

>MEET THE LONG LOST PETE

FELLAS

>Pete goes fishing
o shit it fits

Easiest way is a simple "I'm going to go see an old friend" no cameo needed and satisfyingly deals with one of the better parts of the original run. Who knows if it'll happen, a surprise Ontkean cameo would make me go full normie though.

DON'T

WUZ

KEK

>45 minutes of ed and norma wedding
>5 minutes of mr. c driving
>mr. c tosses banana peel out window
>ed and norma driving away from wedding and run over banana peel
>fly off cliff
>cut to coop in RR diner
>"they got a banana cream pie that'll KILL YA!"

Directed by David Lynch

>Mr. C runs them off a cliff

What would actually happen is that Nadine will propose marriage to Jacoby only to have Jacoby reject her, and then Nadine backs out of the divorce at the last minute and guilt trips Ed back into their marriage again. Then Ed gets a heavy knock to the head somehow and thinks he's a high school student.

>O'DOYLE RULES

>Then Ed gets a heavy knock to the head somehow and thinks he's a high school student.

pottery

he lived across the street from Jade's house, not Dougie's

Christ. That's what having hopes will get you.

Post GLAD HANDs

Honestly, what would the new series have even been like if Cooper was never in that dissociative fugue state?

Because, honestly, the town wouldn't even have much relevance. He would've went straight to the prison with the FBI to meet Mr. C, and he already knows there are a shitton more portals around the world.

I don't understand the pink lady trio
But I love them
And I think ultimately, that's what true love is?

Season 2 had literally nothing moving forward except saving cooper plotwise, id rather have dougie than have had cooper doing the same exact thing

that wasn't her house it was a vacant one she was squatting for johns haven't you ever been to one of those man-made gated communities real horrorshow stuff hundreds of identical houses artificially laid out artificial trees and grass no humanity, champ, none at all. miles and miles of empty, eerie godlessness, serving neither to shelter anyone in need or be a home to anyone who needs one, purely an empty void to go into debt for to trick yourself into thinking you bought yourself a piece of the american dream, but guess what buster, the american dream is dead, wrapped in plastic, fish in the perculator

>tfw had a dream about a qt strongly implying that I should show her concrete affection
What did my subconscious mind mean by this?

>15 episodes/hours

Can I make it? I'd hate to watch like 7 episodes and then the episode comes out and I have to watch 10 episodes before I get to the kino.

start watching right now bro, being fully caught up before the finale to one of the best television shows of all time will be satisfying

Its all good.
but if you havent watched s1 +2 and FWWM, you wont care.
if you have, just do it.

You're planning to watch season 3 without having seen any Twin Peaks before? That'd be a unique experience. I wonder how many episodes such people last.

Would have been a boring cat and mouse chase with Booper and Cooper for 18 episodes. I'm so glad we got Dougie instead, such a great hook.

I was undecided but you convinced me man. You're right it will probably be satisfying.

Already seen the the whole show I'm talking about rewatching before the finalé.

>heaving and sobbing

Is it Friday already?

So.... who was on the phone with Mr. C in episode 2 pretending to be Jeffries?

I think it was genius the way they went about it by not having Cooper actually return until the finale. Everyone just wanted him to pop out of the black lodge in episode one like nothing happened, this way it felt earned and his return was special. We've still got 2 more hours of Cooper in Twin Peaks, basically an entire movie's worth.

Much like "comfy", anyone who says "shenanigans", yeah even Josie, Coop, and Catherine, is a total faggot (not the good kind).

Didn't Michael J Anderson accuse Lynch of murdering Jack?

That's not retard dancing you distended scrotum, that's I'm-a-hot-girl-that-can't-dance-but-it-doesn't-matter dance.

Doesn't really work for her now though. She's one if those chicks that exlodes into monsterism the day she hit 27.

>tfw it's already Saturday

>She's one if those chicks that exlodes into monsterism the day she hit 27.

What's with that? I was looking up pics of her from the 2000s and she didn't even look very attractive. Not wanting to be mean but how can one go downhill so fast? Hell I'd still take 2017 Norma over Audrey.

Season 3 apparently draws a lot from Ronnie Rocket's concept (Cooper being a retarded baby that requires electricity).

Imagine if he completely reused Ronnie Rocket for Season 3? Imagine Cooper going through the power socket, except the world he comes into is a fucked up industrial dreamscape like in Eraserhead. He goes through a power socket and ends up in a hospital bed and undergoes surgery to become the "perfect man". Meanwhile Gordon Cole / some private investigator tries to get to the bottom of some case involving the electricity, where some mob boss (maybe Philip Jeffries in teapot form) has "reversed" the electricity, hiding in some labyrinth of back alleys. Meanwhile, instead of Dougie Jones, Cooper's surgery makes him a retard that requires periodic shocks of extremely high voltage to regain normal intelligence.

The final episode would be Cooper coming face to face with Philip Jeffries / his doppelganger, who are responsible for the world's degradation into Eraserhead. Fun ensues.

Beauty hits people in different ways. Some people are attractive no matter what age they are, and some peak early then go downhill fast, like Fenn. Keep an eye on Emma Stone, the exact same thing is gonna happen to her. She has the face of a trailer park fatso but her body hasn't caught up yet.

this season is the best of the three, no joke
thank you, bases Lynch

Is anyone else planning to watch it start to finish tomorrow? I wish it was cut in a way so its just an 18 hour movie, removing the credits from each part, no showtime adverts after each one, just 18 hours straight.

I agree. Season one was fine, but it was predominantly a soap opera with bits of supernatural shit thrown in. Season two goes without saying, but there were moments of saving grace. Three is like the polar opposite of one, it's full blown supernatural with the character drama literally taking a backseat, and all we ever get are random names like Billy or Tina without context. I was expecting this season to be an utter shit pandering to plebs who only have a vague recollection of the original series, but he's really gone to town and I'd imagine they mostly fell off after Part 8. This is a season Lynch has specifically made for himself and the hardcore fans who have delved into the lore and need to make a conscious effort to understand what the fuck is actually happening.

>removing the credits
Music performances included? I've skipped through all of them since the start. Only ones I've sat through are that dude on piano, and James just to laugh at how gay he sounds.

Unfortunate genetics. Slavic and Asian girls seam to have a timeless quality, but others...ouch.

Shitty deal really. Dudes, on average, tend to get better looking as they age. Perfect example is Cristopher Noth. That horse-faced fuck looked like a total goon in Law & Order. Fast-forward a few decades to The Good Wife and he's fucking JFK. Not really any women that happens to.

Kek.

>Cooper returns in 16

What will the vedderfags have to say about this

i saved this one but missed the 48 hours remains one
my depression is beginning to be felt
when 24 hours remain i may go into bed-mode

Agreed. My only whinge about this season has been Glove Boy (he kind of fucks up the mysterious aspect of the lore). But even then, it's alluded to that his super strength could be a figment of James's imagination.

The Lodge Spirits are guiding you, user.

>Slavic and Asian girls seam to have a timeless quality
I'm slav and you are very wrong, all slavs age like milk.

I hope /our guy/ the phantom shows up

Am I going to make it?