I'm redpilling my father on niggers. Gibs me some whie vs black crime, IQ etc. stats

I'm redpilling my father on niggers. Gibs me some whie vs black crime, IQ etc. stats

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus14.pdf#064
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IQ a meme, just tests your ability to solve puzzles. Also, race is a social construct.

Fuck off kike

moonman moonman can't you see?

get on my level debt man

spics and niggers need to hang from trees

you're really making a name for yourself

Polish Nobel Prize winers (chemistry, physics, medicine) - 0
Blacks Nobel Prize winers (chemistry, physics, medicine) - 0
blacks = polacks

and I just love your racist ways

>Percent of non-Hispanic black or African American women 20 years and over who are obese: 57.6% (2009-2012)

cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus14.pdf#064

>Chlamydia
In 2013, the overall rate among blacks in the United States was 1,147.2 cases per 100,000 population (Table 11B). The rate of reported cases of chlamydia among black women was 5.8 times the rate among white women

>Gonorrhea
The rate of gonorrhea among blacks in 2013 was 426.6 cases per 100,000 population, which was 12.4 times the rate among whites

>Primary and Secondary Syphilis

In 2013, 37.3% of all cases reported to CDC were among blacks. The overall 2013 rate for blacks was 5.6 times the rate for whites. In 2013, the rate of P&S syphilis among black men was 5.3 times the rate among white men; the rate among black women was 15 times the rate among white women

Nice saved

I guess that's why their mom is black

and you're so great

kek, nice nickname

stop stealing the merchant's identity you filthy chav

the nickname does not belong to one, but to all the people that were in that thread. I was the only Israeli flag there though.

>she wasn't there

kek

>interraical

No wonder people don't take us seriously.

It's ironic when Polan speaks about IQ, aka literally originally the test to dicriminate against eastern european immigrants

Cant rape the willing. Camt find the will to rape.

>redpilling a dad
Good luck, user.

Remember when Steve King claimed whites contributed most to civilization, and the great debunking was noting that Mesopotamia wasn't white? Note, no "we wuz kangz" shit.

I haven't seen anyone else parading with that name nor have I seen that thread. I guess it had something to do with extorting credit card credentials from shills and newfags?

so people won't think it includes sexual assaults in general..... I did not make this shit, don't blame me.

kek

the thread was magnificent, and hilarious.
it was while we had the CNN normie invation

>Who is Maria Skłodowska-Curie

chekced

have some firearm redpills

Hypothetically if whites committed a type of crime at twice the rate of their population, what would the percentage be? If we are 70% of the population, and the percentage can't go above 100%, what would it look like if we committed a certain crime at twice our population?

are you happy now mister autismo?

it will look like a living hell to all of the surroundings, i guess.

Found the thread, I'll give it a read

there were a couple of them. I was only in one. but they were all the same tbqhwymn

Just trying to point out that this second chart is better because it takes into account rate per person (in this case, per 100,000). Using percentages is flawed because it makes it so that any group above 50% of the population is unable to commit twice as much of a certain crime.

Has anybody tried to use those credentials?

This one is also proper analysis.

well , cheers. saved to spread in shill threads if you don't mind.

?
Fuck off, stupid ass nigger

That's all I had

>Bongish flag
>Using ass instead of the superior arse

A woman who stole from her husband?

I dont like this thread

>taking nigger hate seriously
meme magic

>redpilling
I notice redpilling is just another word for indoctrination on Sup Forums
remember how people say leftists use revisionist history to indoctrinate people?
pol does the same.
Redpilling is code word for administer alternative views, spread party/community approved opinions

before you tell your father how much niggers suck why dont you just leave him in peace? He certainly doesnt need more hate on people he doesnt know from ideologically blinded pseudo-right-wingers on pol who are really just lefties in disguise

Niggers detected
They ruin everything, even threads.

bumping.

>-Curie

French

It would look like Africa

Nice proxy tyrone

I like this one

It's a burger. Tryin to speak her language mang. I moved location, different id.

I love this thread. Sucks to be you.

Nope repilling by definition is reversing the indoctrination done by the leftist media to blind people on the truth. Red pilling is opening people's eyes by using facts, the stats aren't made up like leftist make fabricate there stats. Learn the difference faggot

>Skłodowska

Polish