Which is the best city in Latin America and why is it the vastly superior Buenos Aires?

Which is the best city in Latin America and why is it the vastly superior Buenos Aires?

Attached: 4864684568.jpg (1200x798, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clarin.com/ciudades/buenos-aires-segunda-ciudad-mejor-calidad-vida-latinoamerica_0_r1msKsAYG.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it isn't tainted by negro and Amerindian blood.

Any that has a murder rate below 100 per 100k

Cidade de Deus

>why is it the vastly superior Buenos Aires?
because it was built by europeans

Maybe Mexico City

Thats a very low standard.

below than 10/5, do such cities exist at all?

I read that it was founded and built by mestizos and Spaniards coming from Paraguay. They were White's was after.

Clearly sarcasm but I'll have you know that you cannot walk for 15 sec in buenos aires without seeing either a vz, colombian, senegalese or peruvian inmigrant

Buenos aires is what most major european cities will become in the next 50 years.

Cidade de Deus

For sure.

It's just commieblocks with some plaster decorations, don't get too excited Vassily

Attached: beaux arts commieblock.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

M E D E L L I N

Attached: 265640350_f9cf47f771_o.jpg (600x400, 65K)

being white is not enought, for example look at russians shitty commie buildings

plaster decorations make a significant contribution to how the building will look like, and why do you call every multi-storey building as commieblock? Buildings similar to oppic were long before commies.

>Buenos Aires
>trash everywhere
>bolivians everywhere
>dog shit all over the sidewalks
>la boca meme
>zoo was africa tier
>expensive alcohol
>mediocre food
>taxis are bigger scammers than in mumbai
an absolutely terrible city

this, but unironically

How much would it cost to buy a nice colonial or euro inspired house or building in Argentina?

nice

Attached: villa-31-buenos-aires.jpg (940x940, 269K)

>plaster decorations make a significant contribution to how the building will look like
Fair enough but that makes them decorative elements rather than architectonic, you wouldn't call a White Castle Medieval architecture even if it does have towers and battlements.
why do you call every multi-storey building as commieblock?
Meaning the one I posted wouldn't qualify? Just call it code for shitty apartments on international style shoeboxes

Its San Miguel de Allende
Anyone who argues this is just plain wrong

San Miguel de Allende is a pueblo, not a city

Attached: pepe9.png (399x322, 42K)

There are plenty of cities throughout Latin America that are infinitely better than Buenos Aires even in Argentina itself, but I'd rather play along with the memes and be the shithole we're supposed to be. It's better that way, trust me.

Unironically thinking of moving here at the end of the year. My Spanish is bad but improves with practice. Talk me out of it

>San Miguel de Allende
rightful American clay at this point
Accept our annexation, or we will be forced to annex Ajijic also

Attached: 42c97970d4ef986976a3893cc00be317.jpg (534x550, 65K)

Why do you want to move from Vietnam to Argentina?

According to non-meme answers only Montevideo has better living standars in Latin America.

clarin.com/ciudades/buenos-aires-segunda-ciudad-mejor-calidad-vida-latinoamerica_0_r1msKsAYG.html

Also we have tons of brazilians here saying the oposite, pic related is a whatsapp group from my uni.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-03-21-16-1.png (480x748, 93K)

smug.jpeg

Attached: Latinos by county.png (852x633, 322K)

Delete now

>Buenos Aires
>trash everywhere
Not true, we have graffitis everywhere but not trash.

>bolivians everywhere
True.

>dog shit all over the sidewalks
Not true.

>la boca meme
True, and also one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in the city

>zoo was africa tier
Never went there

>expensive alcohol
Really? Alcohol in the US must be cheap as fuck then

>mediocre food
Yeah, not big deal... Buenos Aires never had a good gastronomy culture like other provinces.

>taxis are bigger scammers than in mumbai
True but just use Uber

With one simple search I found my city has better quality of life than Buenos Aires (BA with 122.49 and my city with 135.09). There are countless others throughout Latin America that even with lower "quality of life" meme indexes still score higher in happiness, which is what actually matters in the end.

Now, you can "boast" all you want and advertise your Buenos Aires like the prostitute it is while hundreds of thousands of outsiders infest it like a disease in the form of tourists and in the worst cases as migrants. I've seen places in PerĂº I'd never expect to see in my life, it's the one kind of beauty that I'll never forget. Tourists aren't guests, they're parasites.

If you want to advertise your homeland like you would a prostitute, do it, you'll have all the support to become the #1 migrant/tourist magnet. If you respect your homeland as you would your own mother you wouldn't be advertising it around like Westerners do, you would cherish her and do everything within the boundaries of your jurisdiction as a citizen to keep her away from those who are not her children.