So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums.

What do you think of the gays?

And I mean specifically men (not trans men) who have sex exclusively with other men (not trans men). Are they really to be considered degenerates in this the age of SJWs and non-binary otherkin special snowflakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Goyim.....Stahp!

its your fault shlomo.
you shat the whole world up, now we have to deal with the likes of this faggot

>(not trans men)
1/10 bait
Fuck off.

Gay Trump supporter here (vote LDP here). It's interesting how (((conservatives))) managed to be both Big Government on personal issues and Small Government on corporate issues.

I just wish the faggots would stop trying to speak on my behalf on Twitter.

open borders for israel

All the gays I've met have been pretty cool guys 2bh.

That's pretty gay. Being gay is gay. Nobody wants to be gay so don't be gay.

As a bi person I absolutely detest those parades and this genderfluid bullshit.

It's simple, there's only one purpose for sex: reproduction. We get satisfaction from it because if we didn't we'd go extinct. Now, reproduction can only happen between a man and a woman so anything else is degenerate (including fucking with a different person every week).

Now you'd think "but it's 2016, times change" then that will be the stepping stone into allowing pedophilia, zoophilia and fucking anything that moves. Who cares if it gives pleasure to both parties, right? Oh and women secretly enjoy rape you know?

Let's keep it simple, lads. What is wrong is wrong today and it will be wrong tomorrow.

I thought they were all fun and games until the cake thing
then I realized they were just attention whores with mommy issues

I want to fuck dudes. Specifically, Mediterranean men. I guess that means I'm a gay. :^)

Do you guys ever get bored talking about this shit?

men displaying dominance by mounting another is perfect heterosexual behavior fyi

>there's only one purpose for sex: reproduction

That's just not true though. Sex, particularly in mammals, can be used to assert power, for bonding and for pleasure.

And here comes our pseudo-psychologist.

Nothing gay about wanting to sleep and cuddle nude with another man ;_;

Don't care that much really, they leave me alone I do the same. I have a gay cousin and he's awesome. A lot are fucking absolute degenerates though, especially the ones in the club scene.

That's not psychology it's biology. A species is more successful when it's members work as a team, sex is a powerful tool for promoting team work.

Ever had sex with your girlfriend without the intention of procreating? Maybe you even wore a condom to make sure an unwanted pregnancy didn't happen! Well why did you do that? If there was truly no other reason to have sex aside from procreation, then it would make no sense to have sex until you were ready to procreate, right? So there must have been a reason you wanted to have sex with her without procreating. The reasons were: bonding and pleasure.

Anyone who's actually had sex or ever been in a relationship will understand that. But then again this is Sup Forums so I'm sure I'll get a litany of involuntarily celibate men telling me how it's degenerate to have pre-marital sex and that they're waiting until they're ready to marry and procreate before they start having sex.

just out of curiosity (inb4 haha) do you think aus twinks have more of a backbone than american twinks?
I can't trust skinny pasty faghaired guys to get anything done or decide on anything around here, they're as bad as women

There is no teamwork in sex, at least I can't see it.

My only real problem with gays is how loose and hedonistic they are. It's absolutely abhorrent.

AIDS carriers

Gays should be burned at the stake.

Only good fag is a dead fag.

All the same really

australian faggots are as gay as any other faggots, maybe even worse because they see australian culture as some huge enemy which the have to personally bring down

The average gay man has sex with 20-100 partners per year. The average straight: 8 in a lifetime.

The monogamous Will and Grace gay is largely a myth. Mental illness is prevalent far higher than in above the normal population. This makes sense, since different mental illnesses often arise together. Gayness is a sickness. You should seek a cure rather than acceptance.

I lost all tolerance for gays when they argued "why do you care if we marry? It's not like it affects you!" Then as soon as they got popular acceptance they started seeking out shops to sue for refusing to service their weddings. They must flaunt their disgusting shit. See so-called pride parades and the public sex acts that go on. Just last week I was at lunch at a family dinner and saw a pack of them come in in dog frtish gear. Sex is not an act of love for these people, it's a disgusting ever degenerating obsession.

They also have a desire to spread their degeneracy to children. They did this in the 2012 Olympics by importing gay children's books into Russia despite the government's ban. They're teaching classes about gayness in Australia now. They want to convert kids to their obsession with seeking cummies rather than forming natural families for healthy procreation. They spread this hedonistic attitude to their 20 yr old girlfriends who use them as a fashion accessory, because the gay controlled (((media)))) taught women that that was fashionable. Then we wonder why society is in the state it's in.

Nixon was right. m.youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM

I have no interest in busting down bedroom doors, but any public practice or advocacy of homosexuality should be imprisonable.

Twinks are always twinks no matter where you find them. You're better off going after ottermode/athletic guys who can also be very good looking while still not being completely useless. Pic very related.

Good luck finding one though, especially if you aren't quite the catch yourself. Might as well just give up now, tbqfh.

As I said, it's a tool for bonding and demonstrating power, both of which are needed to create a successful team.

gay acceptance feminizes and thus weakens society, not to mention the spread of aids and rampant pedophelia amongst gays

Don't like faggots. Absolutely fine with gay men some of my closest friends are right wing gay guys who hate the gay scene.

I have never had sex.

As long as you're not a fag things will tend to be cool, if you're a la la prancing homo queer that can't go 7 nanoseconds without shoving your sexual preference in someones face then expect to get your head kicked in.

Yeah this. They're no better than female roasties, only they can't breed

n-not all of us are like that user

And here comes the ad hominem. I thought with the pol's sticky this board wouldn't be this trash, but hey.

As long as I don't know you're gay, I don't care. The gays have ruined /r9k/.

Don't detonate, Muhammed. Why so angry?
You really think that sex between a man and his wife, who happens to be infertile or past child-bearing years, is grounds for a public stoning or whatever you people do?

His argument is what a typical pseudo-psychologist would say. If you dislike it, you shouldn't try to prove that I did a fallacy.

Gays are disgusting in general, especialy those obsessed with getting and spreading AIDS, which they consider a blessing.

Do you also kick in the heads of "Chads" who boast about their sexual encounters with women?

Or perhaps you kick in the heads of women who talk about sex freely?

Sex is a penis going into a vagina. Anything else is just foreplay.

Replying with two fallacies. Fucking kek'd, learn the basis of argumentation. It'll genuinely serve you well in life. I'm not kidding user.

I don't think there are any of them obsessed with getting and spreading AIDS though.

Maybe. I'm technically a twink as far as my body type is concerned. I like to think I'm not ditzy and useless though, but who knows, maybe I am. Such is the life of a self-hating twink.

don't you have some praying to allah to do?

Look up bug chasing and gift giving

>he's never heard of bug-chasers

>body type

there's a difference between being a skinnyfat male and being a twink friendo

Degenerate

Judging by your flags, I guess it is normal for you to have heard about them. But for me, as an Eastern European, is not.

Being homo is the same as being a pedophile or animal rapist.

You literally can't dispute that.

Well I'm not sure how you'd differentiate between the two. I usually classify twinks based on how they look, namely: thin and "boyish" looking. If that's what makes a twink, then I'm a twink.

What criteria are you using?

Go on tumblr and search "poz". Spend fifteen minutes scrolling through.

There are tens of thousands, perhaps hundreds of thousands or millions. That absolutely fetishize aids and act on it.

Gays are fucking sick. They fetishize cum and death because their mental illness denies that which gives life: heterosexual marriage and procreation.

well to be more accurate, someone who is a twink is generally very effeminate

this usually manifests in longer hair, a lack of body hair, more effort put into things like skin and face health than average male, etc etc

> im a truck driver and drive all 48 states. i am currently neg but chasing after poz men.

I don't want to live anymore.

So thinly veiled pedophilia. Notice how mentally healthy straights don't have a word for "I like girls who look pre/pubescent" but gay culture does?

Fucking sick ass pedo people. Find a cure or cut off your balls.

>Now, reproduction can only happen between a man and a woman so anything else is degenerate
>(including fucking with a different person every week).
It's probably bad for your health (STD) but totally fine with nature. If you bring "sex is for reproduction" aka "law of nature" argument then don't bring up morals. Morals are human invention.

I'm a twink bottom, ask me anything.

Faggots, queers and other degerents are the trash of society. They are a sickness on any people and must be actively fought to discourage such behavior.

You seem way more radical than me, Moose.
You think somehow that I'm angry, when I'm just expressing myself (never used any angry words even).
You also think that just because I think the norm should be something determined that means I have no room for extraordinary cases.

Stay in school kids. Unless you're happy living in the countryside with your cows and plantations, I don't want this leaf to misinterpret me again.

>someone who is a twink is generally very effeminate
>this usually manifests in longer hair, a lack of body hair...

Yeah, I guess you're probably right. I'm not effeminate at all. I've had people label me a twink though. Probably on the basis of body type and because I look like a fucking 16-year-old despite being in my 20s.

What kind of video games do you like to play?

>thinly veiled pedophilia
Women shave their hair too, user.

Come on this thread, fellow hohol.

Did you even read the fallacy sticky? This is the slippery slope argument which is bullshit.

I never talked about nature. If I did explain where.
I said that sex has one purpose, I didn't mean that's the natural thing to do.
Animals do disgusting things and we are not animal. Since we are not animals we should not fuck with different people every month, or people of the same sex, or kids, or dogs...

We are monogamous for a reason. Like you said STDs is one reason but also because it's been the formula that worked the best to advance and raise good kids.

I don't play them anymore, but when I did play them it was Mario Party, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario Kart and Conker's Bad Fur Day

It's not bullshit if it's alredy happening.

>human sex's only purpose is reproduction

there's a reason we're here shitposting on a computer while other animals are still wondering how sun works

>Nintendo

Every fucking twink plays nothing but Nintendo trash. Why don't you guys ever develop a good taste in vidya?

I-I play other video games user...stop stereotyping us.

that's pretty gay

It can get pretty gay sometimes. I think my friends are starting to suspect me.

>The average gay man has sex with 20-100 partners per year. The average straight: 8 in a lifetime.
Study was conducted in STD clinic? And obviously before Tinder.

Gays are just the same horny bastards that all men are. Heteros are more bounded by morals and women that not want to be perceived as whores. Still straight-"one night stand" culture exists and prospers. You just want to hate fags, that's fine. But you look silly trying to portray straight people as more pure inside. You are the same sex obsessed monkeys we all are.

Do you even Grand Strategy? Or 4X? WRPGs/JRPGs? Simulations? Platformers?

Or do you just play COWADOODY, ASS CREED and other AAA garbage that Activision and EA shovel down your throat?

I'm sure they already know. Or are normies too unaware?

4x games get boring. I played an assload of Civ V, but that's casual shit. I also have a bunch of hours in Stellaris. JRPGs bore me and WRPGs usually don't last that long. Platformers are boring.

I don't play much "normie" shit, it's mostly a combination of autism games and casual shit

The wonderful part about being friends with socially inept nerds

There is nothing wrong woth being gay if you are manly and redpilled gay like many Roman and Hellenic people were. But faggots from jewish leftist LGBT subculture with muh rights is another thing entirely, they are completely degenerate.

you only really exist to reproduce and further your genes. everything else is just a luxury.
if you fail this, there is no point to your existence at all, you are a genetic failure, and the best course of action would be to kill you so the resources you would have used can go to someone more deserving

I'm gay and I dislike all that pride stuff and obviously the agenda that's being forced onto everyone. it makes me upset that because of all those things, people seem to become more and more hostile towards gays and view us all as weird bondage freaks and poz chasers.

like, don't get me wrong, I'm still a sexual degenerate who wants to be pinned down and fucked like an animal, but other than that I'm a good person. please don't gas!

depends on how loose you are desu, casual sex is degenerate

I agree.

>4x games get boring
>JRPGs bore me
>WRPGs usually don't last that long
>Platformers are boring

So uhh.. the fuck do you play exactly? lol

>autism games

Indie shit?

>G-guys, I swear! I'm one of the good gays!

Dude, have some self-respect. You don't have to apologize for shit you've never done or have never been a part of. And certainly not to the people that populate these threads.

Yes

I don't, I am not homosexual so the whole thing is irrelevant to me.
Unfortunately queers think it should be. So constantly fucking whine on about it. Fuck off live your life and leave me to live mine.

Casual trash, some sims, moba shit, some FPS

I do play a lot of RPGs but they don't last

My most played games are Dota 2, Arma 3, and CS:GO.

Add world of tanks to your list, and you got all most played games by Russians.

Eh, not Sup Forums enough for my tastes. One day I'll find a twink who likes neckbeard shit.

>we are not animals

But we literally are

Why are Americans so shit at Dota 2? The highest ranked American is only 7th in the Americas own leaderboard with 7551, there's a UAE flag in 4th and Korean in 2nd.

Europes highest ranked player is a whopping 9111 MMR and its also a fucken Arab with a Russian in 2nd at 9000 MMR.

Is it just too hard for them? Are they all LoL babies?

>Animals do disgusting things and we are not animal.
Humans do a lot of disgusting things that have nothing to do with homosex. And we are basically advanced animals that can put objects on Moon, but still 99% of humans lives ruled by hormones.
You can preach "body is not your master" and it's fine and nice but just like "monogamy for entire life" - it hardly works.

>Humans do a lot of disgusting things that have nothing to do with homosex
I agree. And our goal should be to get rid of all of them. From petty things like smoking to bigger issues like molesting kids. Now I'm not thinking that we can fully archieve a perfect society with everybody following the same formula but only with the right mentality we can improve.

Like my teacher said when I was in highschool "Aim for mediocrity and you'll hit rock bottom. Aim for the best and you'll be decent".

Don't take it as if I'm saying that all homoes should be exterminated or shamed. But ideally homosexuality should be rare and not encouraged. It shouldn't be regularized to be gay. If someone is then it's his business but don't bombard kids with gayness and gender studies and shit.

I hate faggots who parade around and pride themselves about being gay
I can understand that having this kind of preset identity is comfortable but there should be more to a person than his sexuality
The rampant promiscuity makes me both disgusted and ashamed to like men
I'm not sure how to explain it, but men can give me the support I need (mental, feeling safe, etc) more than any woman ever could, well not effeminate fags but you get the deal
The thing is, I don't feel like any of my peers care about monogamy at all, and so I find myself unable to trust or develop anything meaningful
I'm probably going to die a kissless virgin anyway, so who cares
Not to mention there will always be the internal conflict of wanting to have a family of my own (no adoption) but not wanting to have to live the rest of my life as a lie

thoroughly researched and legalized sperm alteration into eggs never

What state you in?

I'm gay. I will only have sex in a long-term monogamous relationship. I think those guys that hookup are degenerate. I do think that this is a mental disorder and that research should be done to find a cure if possible. But for the time being, I see no other option. I don't want to die alone, but I get turned off just looking at a woman. I agree that those faggots are awful, especially in suing honest businesses over nothing. But what about guys like me? And no, I'm not trolling. This is real.

bump

>It's simple, there's only one purpose for sex: reproduction.

Well in that case, by your very definition, Gay sex is nothing more than a massage.

Where's the harm?

>What do you guys think of robberies? Is someone robbing a store really a criminal in this age of murder?

>Go on tumblr and search "poz". Spend fifteen minutes scrolling through.

Jesus fucking christ. Why did I do this? Thanks user, my perspective on gays has definitely changed.

>pseudo-psychology
Only the consensus of basically every psychologist and biologist out there. Try again.