Why don't you guys like Israel?

Why don't you guys like Israel?

>Israel is the most Moral Army
youtube.com/watch?v=tN1MkAGuVyY

>Israel are brilliant agriculturalists
youtube.com/watch?v=yfN2IvnIA4M

>Israel is getting strangled by hateful bigots
youtube.com/watch?v=bTuTL8aCx6k

Israel stands for democracy. They are a small bastion of freedom in the Middle East. What could you possibly dislike about it?

A fair warning: If you all you have to respond with is hatred and bigotry, then I don't want to hear it.

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Defense/Lebanon-Burgas-calls-increased-days-before-attack
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3386584/
hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes
mmo-champion.com/threads/1313101-Palestinian-children-tortured-used-as-shields-by-Israel-U-N
electronicintifada.net/blogs/rania-khalek/israeli-army-uses-gaza-children-human-shields
biblehub.com/zechariah/12-2.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ymjyRkIlTYU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off jew

>being this new

>Israel is the most Moral Army
Bombing civillans with white phosporus, depleted uranium warhead bombs, cutting them off from water, electricity, fishing, burning their olive trees, tying kids to cars to use as meatshields, bombarding them with artillery, ramming them with cars unpunished, incarcerating everyone you see fit...

It's true Hamas's gunman hide behind civillians, you know this, yet you STILL lob DU bombs and artillery grenades at them. And you call yourselves moral?

You really don't get why the world doesn't like you, huh? Even Jesus himself hated your lot, that's why he abandoned you. He saw you for what you really are.

Safe for the VERY FEW decent jews, cz there are too few of them.

>Bombing civillans with white phosporus, depleted uranium warhead bombs, cutting them off from water, electricity, fishing, burning their olive trees, tying kids to cars to use as meatshields, bombarding them with artillery, ramming them with cars unpunished, incarcerating everyone you see fit...
Please provide a citation for these audacious claims you are making? Israel is the only army in the world that literally phone calls their enemies before bombing them.
jpost.com/Defense/Lebanon-Burgas-calls-increased-days-before-attack

You seem very angry. Here's a pikachu to brighten up your day!

>our politicians are mostly Right wing
the previous prez that was Left-degenerate was murdered (Rabin)
why do you feel sympathy for sandniggers?
the worldwide mainstream media portrays Israel as a "baby-killing mass murderer" which isnt true usually Israelis attacks are a response to terror attacks. the media sometimes even uses the same pictures and footage of dead babies multiple times at different attacks.
its similar to how leftists media in America Portrays Donald Trump (such as CNN)

>Please provide a citation for these audacious claims
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3386584/
hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes
mmo-champion.com/threads/1313101-Palestinian-children-tortured-used-as-shields-by-Israel-U-N
electronicintifada.net/blogs/rania-khalek/israeli-army-uses-gaza-children-human-shields

I wonder how many of these sources will you call hoax or fake, just to try and defend the undefendable.
I'm not angry, merely stating facts. Anger is a pointless emotion.

>Israel is getting strangled by hateful bigots
>hateful bigots
you have to go back

I've no qualms with Israel or Jews.
It's the secular Jews and cunts like Soros I don't like.
I'd seriously consider converting to Judaism, and even to (((Judaism))) to destroy (((their))) plans.

I don't like jews but I like IDF. They keep sandniggers at bay and prevent them from flooding Europe more than now.

Why don't you correct the record and pokemon go to the oven?

you do realize Judaism is the hardest religion to covert to, right? it's not like Islam or Christianity, coverting to Judaism takes alot of effort.

>Israelis attacks are a response to terror attacks
they lob a firecracker rocket at you that your ultra high-tec defence systems have no problem intercepting, and you throw back a 1000kg bomb that kills dozens of 'non targets'.

There is this little thing called equal measure response...and the way you do it...it's not justifyable.

Tell you what, IF Israel offered to rebuild the Palestian land and treated them with at least some respect and not throw american millitary tech right back at them...if you helpped them, then the Palestians would THEMSELVES throw Hamas fundamentalists at your feet to do what you want with them.

look at

are you implying that we should protect the citizens moderately? because they are not going to stop,unless we do something to shock them. example: japan and Hiroshima

are you a retard?
Israel LITERALLY announces with planes and sirens that they are going to get bombed
Israel is forced to do that is because terrorists intentionally hide in hospitals and kindergartens so they have the "israel attacked Citizens" card later on to hand out to the media

Yeah, I know. I already follow the 7 Laws of Noah so eh.

also see and the video OP put. we are not vicious animals.

People dont hate "Israel"... they just hate Jews, and a lot of the degenerate Jews in the USA support Israel... but some dont, like George Soros.

But Israel itself is okay, i just think people hate jew degeneracy and banking and control in all their countries.

well, if you are really willing to covert, I wish you the best of luck in your new life.

There's no synagogues nearby, but thank you.
I've met some super conservative Jews who are really open to proselytism and stuff like that, too, which can be quite surprising.

That's just dumb tho. Hey terrorists we're gonna bomb you, better clear out.

I wouldn't give a shit if Israel just eliminated anyone getting in the way with extreme prejudice.

>we are not vicious animals.
Only by your standards your not...by everyone else's standards you are...But I guess that's everyone else's fault, not yours.

LAst post, and I'm gone.

>complains about newfags
>can't detect shit bait

triple ott get

Here is why, as a Christian, I have Israels back as an American voter

biblehub.com/zechariah/12-2.htm

casue them to flood europe*

did you even saw OPs video? and do you really support the globalist Jews that destroy nations?

God this is embarrasing, user lmao.

Forgot 1 thing. I DO NOT condone what the palestians are doing surprise knifing and suicide bombing, that's just as sickening as what you do...but if you look at the deathtoll and the numbers...one can't help but feel you are doing more things wrong then they.

What terror attacks? You mean the ones you make up to trick white people into not seeing you are the ones terrorizing Palestinians for pure pleasure.

>Oh they shot a rocket at us BETTER USE CHEMICAL WARFARE ON THEM

You jews are the most evil humans in history.

yes but as you can see there is a problem
"eliminating everybody on the way"
because Israel has high moral values and does not want to follow the terrorists path of doing things, and even if we would do that the worldwide support that is left towards Israel will vanish.

if you will just look at the videos op put.

>high moral values
Thats why you destroyed the USS Liberty to get us to wage war with Egypt right because you have high morals.

Thats why you have your parasitic cancerous race making our country cater to you than itself because you have high morals.

Pff..

>Israel
>Moral values
You slimey fucks not only killed your own messiah out of envy but you murder children in palestine your morals are equal to satan

>BETTER USE CHEMICAL WARFARE ON THEM

no one used chemical warfare. and we don't trick anybody. just look at the videos op put.

and isn't pic related you?

KILL

YOURSELF

JEW

>You seem very angry. Here's a pikachu to brighten up your day!

I'd rather you sent me Daphne Rosen, she is just about the only jewish woman I would actually want to touch.

You use white phosphorous on Palestinian including children, what you are doing in Gaza and West Bank is just going too far but what am I saying you are a fucking kike a psychopath that can only care about his own race in you twisted mind the Palis deserve it because they arent jews and you know thats the real reason you are terrorizing them.
>we dont trick anybody
You bombed out boat then use our media to try and say Egypt did it to make us fight Egypt for you, you jews always lie.

the chemical warfare thing that you just said is a complete made up thing. israel never used mass killing weapons such as chemical warfare in response to terror attacks.
and about those... we are not terrorizing Palestinians... i see that the media washed your head completely, put yourself in our position. have a peace willing democratic country with constant sniper and missile fire from around the boarder? and you call us the bullies? disgusting.

Well yeah but intellectualism always precedes the downfall of a nation. Suddenly foreigners and people you've always considered enemies are treated as humans. Israel will fall one day like any other nation. It's a matter of how long can you keep the population fending it off.

Israel is ok I just hate Jews

>Kicked out of numerous european countries for immoral behaviour
>Now claims to be moral
Nice try chaim.

>we dont trick anybody
>literally created poison liberalism and black lives matter

>People
>Moral values
You slimey fucks not only killed your own messiah out of envy but you murder children in palestine your morals are equal to satan

ftfy

you have a big mouth, but do you have anything to back you up? and why the fuck will we use chemical fucking weaponry against anybody?

>Anger is a pointless emotion.
*tips fedora*

>literally created poison liberalism and black lives matter
didn't know Israel created those movement, you know, being nationalists and all. Israel have nothing to do with those movements, blame the globalists.

Bahahah you fuckers stole palestinians land murdered their grandparents and children and somehow you lowly fucks think you are the victim? Is lying become part of the jewish gene? Absolutely pathetic snakes, better go sacrafice more animals to molech you satans children

assassinated*

>we are moral
>but you gassed those guys
>we gassed no humans

>the chemical warfare thing that you just said is a complete made up thing
youtube.com/watch?v=ymjyRkIlTYU
>we are not terrorizing Palestinians.
Then get out of their land you evil bastards, you terrorize Palis every single day with tanks in their living spaces, and inventing lies just to your law enforcement torture Palis like Palis throwing rocks at you just so you can arrest a fucking 5 year old.
>i see that the media washed your head completely,
Im sorry what? Jew boy the media is LOVE ISRAEL PALESTINE BAD 24/7 so that media brainwashing claim back.
>with constant sniper and missile fire from around the boarder?
Lies all lies there is Hamas terrorism you created it so you could justify your evil sadistic constant torment of Palestinian goyim you jews are even more morally bankrupt than fucking niggers NIGGERS.
> and you call us the bullies?
Yes you are bullies you are terrorizing people in their own living spaces for no reason, Palis are no threat to you at all why do you do this?

I just arrived here, wtf is happening here?

But I do, I would rather have Israelis than a bunch of goatfuckers. Most isreaelis I met are redpilled conservatives, they are also nationalists and don't give a shit about political correctness. Israelis are usually not the same as globalist american kikes. Israelis are cool in the way that they deal with sandniggers.

They were here long before you so its their land, even if the Bong Empire had it.

Nothing special just the usual daily shilling

Haha its great how the kikes cant even keep their stories straight
>we wuz gassed and shit
>we deserve israel its our "promised land"
>start gassing palestinians
>the media is brainwashing you to hate us goy
>media is all kike owned and constantly shilling anti palestine by calling them terrorist and how those "poor israelis" must be so scared
They sure are lowly

listen, i dont want to fight, I just want to explain myself.

Yes keep supporting kikes thats the reason you have niggers in your country right now fool.
Kikes are so horrible that even mudslimes got sick of their shit and kicked them out of the Levant.
The land belongs to Palestinians, if you wanted your country you stupid jews should have stayed in the Levant and STOPPED BEING PARASITES IN MEDIEVAL EUROPE.

The palestinians are 65% muslim 35% christian as you should know any christians exposed to the whim of kikes is dead, as the kikes hate christ so much they take it out on christians and muslims alike, remember this, muslims believe in christ

> whatever doesn't support my view of a conflict oceans away is lies
> whatever supports my views is truth

I personally treated GSW's and stabbings. I personally stood between molotov cocktails and civilian roads and cars. Anyone who builds an opinion on something they don't personally experience is a faggot. Same reason I avoid having an opinion on American politics until I live there for a while.

>like being mad at curt schilling....

just watch the video, Im not going to fight you.

Just another case of sandnigger crybully. Israel should never change its ways, putting your people's interests first and protecting them with any means necessary is the way it should be.

>bahamas
>relevant
No one asked you nigger.

Honest question: What's the entire point in withdrawing from conquered land if the land you cede ends up becoming a base for attack once again? Why not just keep it all and lebensraum?

Ever wonder why Palis might be so hellbent on killing you? No its not just the land you people torture these people physically and psychologically its so sick what you are doing to them you are trying to make them obedient cattle obedient goyim that takes their torture without questions asked you jews are demented fucks. You have always have done this even back in the Bible you tortured nonjews for pure pleasure.

desu jews should have gone to madagascar, long island or alaska

>If you hate jews you are a mudslime

This is the cringiest JIDF meme I have ever seen

because at the time, we had a lefty cuck president.

Israel has nothing to do with Portugal having niggers.

I don't care that sandniggers believe in Jesus, I'm just glad Israelis know how to deal with those fucking monkeys in the only way they understand - violence.

The greatest fear for kikes is muslims and christians unifying to stop their antichrist satan movement for one world control, and as you know they do so by trying to trick muslims and christians to hate each other with false flag attacks like 9/11 Mossad operation in paris shootings and more false flagging attempts to deceive and divide so they can conquer

And from 2000 - 2005, you had a leftycuck president as well? What's the point in giving up the West Bank and the Gaza Strip if it was supposed to be your land under the Balfour Declaration?

The third picture there is pretty heinous. You do realise a country can have forces from allied countries in it without actually being part of those allied countries?

>Anyone who builds an opinion on something they don't personally experience is a faggot.
Anybody who looks at the civilian death toll in palestine compared to Israel knows exactly what the deal is. It isn't a war. It's the extermination of a country.

> that delusion
that's not palestine user
also
> posting in a b8 thread

>mudshits ever unifying with christians

Oh yeah I sure want to unify with a bunch of primitives that want to come to my native continent, change our ways and cut our heads off.

>Well yeah but intellectualism always precedes the downfall of a nation.
Really? Why do you say this?

Fuck off ahmed you are just as cancerous as your jewish cousins

Jews caused multicuckism which is why niggers are in Portugal right now. Your reasoning for supporting kikes being OOHHH MUSLIMS ARE BAD makes me think you are a kike as well.
No other race is as insane as the jews, they people truely want to enslave the entire species out of delusion that they are God's chosen.

>implying Israel is the only democracy in the ME
>Implying you didn't escape the oven
>Implying you're not subhuman
>Implying you don't molest Palestinian boys
>Implying we give a fuck about your opinion

Wew

Foolish seeing how the kikes are in love with death, if you keep supporting them death will find you to

Wait so killing jews is a cherished tradition according to that image. Why did everyone get so butthurt about the holohoax?

I don't approved israel colonialism, but i don't hate jew warmonger. Evil jew don't live their.

> Bombing civillans with white phosporus, depleted uranium warhead bombs
Citation?
> cutting them off from water, electricity, fishing
HURR DURR GIBBSMEDAT
make your own electricity networks
> burning their olive trees
stabbing civilians
> tying kids to cars to use as meatshields
letting your kids go into warzones and harass enemy soliders. they should thank us for not killing them, fucking parasites
> bombarding them with artillery
constantly throwing rockets because they know we're not going to respond, attacking while on ceasefire
> ramming them with cars unpunished
going into warzones and harassing enemy soliders
> unpunished
they are punished. look for Elor Azaria
> incarcerating everyone you see fit
This is somewhat correct, aside from that everything you said is bullshit and propaganda tier, basically "hurr durr dey kill dem children!!!!!111 look at this picture of a dead child!!!!!!1111 stupid west"
> It's true Hamas's gunman hide behind civillians, you know this, yet you STILL lob DU bombs and artillery grenades at them. And you call yourselves moral?
In many cases we simply don't do that. However, for obvious reasons, we'd rather have one parasite and one savage dead on the other side than a solider from our side
> You really don't get why the world doesn't like you, huh? Even Jesus himself hated your lot, that's why he abandoned you. He saw you for what you really are.
I thought we were Khazars, therefore no blood connection with the people in Judea?
> Safe for the VERY FEW decent jews, cz there are too few of them.
Citation? Methods of research?

What's your next station, Ahmed? Germany?

>ahmed
Im aryan master race bruh
And isnt that ironic coming from greece the rape babies of turks?

>People
>Moral values

tisq

Any human even niggers are better than jews, jews are the most cancerous group of humans in all history it is utterly insane to see all the suffering these sandniggers have caused in their existence.

Rather than fuck off they like to be parasites and slowly destroy the dominant ethnicity in countries then wonder why people hate them so much racist fucks.

Jews have been whining about "persecution" since forever

I personally never heard of a jew committing terror attacks in Europe, the globalist jews like Soros are not representative of the people who live in Israel, I actually know a few Israelis and as I said they are redpilled and nationalistic.

>aryan master race

But you support mudslimes? Does not compute

> Israeli colonialism
According to Sup Forums, colonialism is only wrong when Israel does it. Not that I'm saying that Israel is a colonialist country, since we gave up on more territories than we currently have
Pic related, just to point out your hypocrisy

> country code is bs

Well deception is a very popular thing with jews, they are nationalist for themself while at the same time promoting degeneracy for the "goyim", who else do you think pushed the sickening amount of homosexuality and race mixing propaganda into the western world? It all leads to jews... check the bible if you need proof

>never heard of a jew committing terror attacks in Europe

I have never heard of a Palestinian commiting terror attacks in Europe in at least 30 years

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Defense_League
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

>I personally never heard of a jew committing terror attacks in Europe
You will never hear about jew terrorism at all because its censored, like the jew terrorism that happened in Communist Russia the Holodomor.

>Not all jews
Its this stupid idea that has caused this in the first place, if the romans had offed these parasites centuries ago our would be so much better.

Stop feeling sorry for jews they are monsters they only care about their race and see all of us as their slaves, if you keep even one alive it will try to destroy you.

Look at the what the descendents of kikes that Romans spared have done to the world.

Lmao they look like cavemen.

Im completely for keeping the arabs in middle east and the whites in europe/america, living in peace with the muslims is possible for christians, living in peace with jews will never happen for christians because jews are anti-christ

Added note
>Yom kappur is the jewish holy day where they remove themself from all promises and lies they told, completely ignoring the commandments of god further proving modern jews are not jews at all but satanists

> is only wrong when israel do it
it's wrong no matter who do it , you're the only ones who insist it isn't , plus the israeli colonialism is not like any other kind of colonization

Jews are evil thats the only way to explain these people, they like to cause suffering and destruction that will affect generations that will exist in the future, they are anti-human jews will stop at nothing trying to torment our species, they hate humanity they see us as nonpersons just things that are supposed to obey them, the fact they havent stopped is proof they are the only group of humans that are genetically prone to being evil.

Because parasites aren't likeable.