*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Sup

He looks fucking stupid.

There, I fucking said it.

He looks weird and anything but threatening. He looks like a frail chubby old guy that's sat on his ass for the last 20 years voicing cartoon characters in a sound studio and signing autographs at conventions.

He also can't act for shit. It's gonna be awkward as fuck. IT already was in the trailer. We all felt it.

It's True. All of it.

Is the mary-sue going to Luke to learn how to lose? It might actually make her into an interesting character.

>anything but threatening
Its kinda like thats the whole point of the force or something.
But I will forgive you since you grew up watching Jedi do 100 flips in the air with 10 lightsabers.

The point of the force is to be a doughey old white guy with a perm?

I bet he keeps his insulin in that fancy leather pouch on his belt.

Wow, Luke is a big guy.

She's going there to offer insight to Luke that he never would have had without her.

She's actually the teacher.

You know this to be true.

you're not wrong

no the point of the force is to be an alzheimer's ridden green midget

*teleports behind you*

>We lived to see old Luke have he worst motivation, abandoning all his friends as he allows Kylo to massacre whoever he wants as Luke lives as a hermit
How can we defend this?

It's awful. All of it.

>He looks like a frail chubby old guy that's sat on his ass for the last 20 years...

So you're saying he looks good then?
Because you know he's actually sat on his ass for the last 40 years?

>*blocks your path*
Y-you too..

hes going to phone it in

Sasuke?

Mark Hamill in Episode VIII is as old as Alec Guinness was in Episode IV

Thought it was Peter Dinklage for a sec.

hivemind

POTTERY

i would watch a star wars remake that only cast midgets.

We already have a midget version of Kylo Ren.

I know that they've 'officially' discounted the extended universe in SW but I don't care - Luke Skywalker was absolutely boss
Dude was so powerful, all he had to do was wave his hand and a guy would explode

If they kill him off in TLJ I'm rioting

KEK
E
K

The point of of force is to have power on a level beyond the physical form. You are a meat bag that channels a power greater than the matter you are composed of. The body is just a vessel that transmits the force. It's why it's so powerful. Literally any random person can be a god

>If they kill him off in TLJ I'm rioting
You and me both senpai.

I want to see him fuck up so much shit, just with the wave of a hand.

Don't talk to me or my son ever again!