Its a fat cow ruins a mans life but nev and max give her a pass because she was bullied episode

>its a fat cow ruins a mans life but nev and max give her a pass because she was bullied episode

>It's a black people constantly catfish each other episode

>it's a black lesbian with neon red hair catfishing white heterosexual girls episode

>it was a jew the entire time

>it's a we can't tell if the catfish is a man or a woman episode

Why do they do that to each other

Unironically: they're acting out latent homosexuality

>it's a bitch is thicc af and spends all her money on some unemployed manlet that needed his cousin to bring him to the meeting

Nev and Max are cute, and i think they're secretly gay together.

triggered as well. that bitch was pretty hot and that fucker was such a loser cunt.

I literally just assumed for the longest time that they were a gay couple. I found out nev is married and instantly just said nah fuck off no way.

>It's a this whole show is scripted and both parties make all the shit up episode

Oh, wait. That's every episode and most shows like this. Grow up, friend.

I felt pretty bad for the one girl who was a qt but got into an accident and became a fat deformed shut in

>it's a qt gets her heart broken by a black dude wearing a jean jacket episode

Protip, most "real life" drama is two people acting out characters that theyve spent their entire lives creating instead of exposing their actual selves and feelings. Real life is pretty scripted bro

>it's a couple have been talking for four years but never on video episode
The guy just was really cheap and dint wanna buy a webcam I mean wtf

>it's a the catfish isn't actually a catfish episode but the girl instantly loses interest in him regardless because he's a manlet

lol this fucking guy
like 32 years old and still rocking an emo haircut

Yes but I'm not an American retard who has to mimic everything they see on the big screen with that of their actual lives.

This show has a lot of fat cows

Why the fuck would anyone put themselves through an online relationship

>be man-hating psycho cunt feminazi
>surely this black man will convince me that men can be honest and loyal

>It's a (((Max))) wears a Black Lives Matter t-shirt episode

Goddamnit

>Pussypass and Gynocentrism: The Show