By 2050, India will be a superpower along with other countries. This is my prediction...

By 2050, India will be a superpower along with other countries. This is my prediction. What about the rest of Sup Forums?

first make India use the toilets

Unless they replace the population of India with a different, more successful people, than no.

India is the way it is full because it is full of Indians.

all it needs is some zika and drug resistant cholera to prevent that happening.

Invent your own flag island nigger

What is a poo in loo doing in Malaysia. Literally noone cares about India except Indians.

India will never be a superpower, neither will Brazil or Indonesia. It's not likely that any country will ever catch up to the current majors.

>its hot and makes me want to vomit

Is he talking about his country?

>India
>supoopower

Can I have some of what you're smoking?

Personal union with Russia, annexing whole ukraine and nuking germany at the end

Don’t you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of
thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible, because
there will be no words in which to express it. Every concept that can ever
be needed, will be expressed by exactly one word, with its meaning rigidly
defined and all its subsidiary meanings rubbed out and forgotten. Already, in
the Eleventh Edition, we’re not far from that point. But the process will still be
continuing long after you and I are dead. Every year fewer and fewer words, and
the range of consciousness always a little smaller. Even now, of course, there’s
no reason or excuse for committing thoughtcrime. It’s merely a question of
self-discipline, reality-control. But in the end there won’t be any need even for
that. The Revolution will be complete when the language is perfect. Newspeak
is Ingsoc and Ingsoc is Newspeak,’ he added with a sort of mystical satisfaction.
’Has it ever occurred to you, Winston, that by the year 2050, at the very latest,
not a single human being will be alive who could understand such a conversation
as we are having now?

Fuck wrong thread xD

Their numbers don't trump their lower average IQ.

White servants by 2030 while I shitpost on Sup Forums.

POO

India is an upcoming superpower and always will be.

India already is a superpower. At sinking ships. India has had more of heir navy's ships sunk than any other country since WW2 and that includes countries which have had wars since.
They are the USA of having their ships sunk.

hinduism must be deleted

>hinduism must be deleted
All in due time. Judaism should be our top priority though.

Surprised this has not degraded into a Poo in Loo vs Shar in Mart meme flamewar yet.

No, they're not and they never will be.

Source: I've worked for multiple multinational engineering companies, each with a low cost centre in Delhi. Every single time the work has been such poor quality the client has requested I take all scope back from India and do it correctly in the Uk.

India is literally shit tier and have shit tier nationals with shit tier work skills

>600,000,000 indians (9% of earth, 47% of india) still shit in the street.
No, not in our lifetime

India is fucked and will never be a super power because any India with money or smarts moves to a white country

POO IN THE VAGOO

>Malaysia
Remembers me of this indian twitch streamer from Singapore, forgot his name

If Indian people were clean and didn't smell like literal shit, weren't all ugly and pood in actual toilets I would be cool with this.

>Reading comprehension