Please fucking disprove carbon nanotubes in the lungs of firefighters as proof of a 9/11 lie to me...

please fucking disprove carbon nanotubes in the lungs of firefighters as proof of a 9/11 lie to me, I'm drunk and I can't fucking handle believing the world is shittier than I already think it is.

Other urls found in this thread:

kendoc911.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/carbon-nanotubes.jpg
globalresearch.ca/how-to-debunk-wtc-thermite/5360964
corbettreport.com/articles/20100305_911_whistleblowers.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

9/11 was an inside job.

I mean disprove it using valid arguments, please

Building #7 really makes you think.

I don't care about the rest, I just want that one piece of evidence disproved because it's the msot solid thing I've seen

It was a job that could have only been done from the inside.

kendoc911.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/carbon-nanotubes.jpg

prove that carbon nanotubes weren't in the lungs or that it doesn't matter or something

Whoever told you that was lyi-

OH GOD MY LUNGS ARE FILLING WITH...CARBON NANO TUBES AHAGAHHAHHDJFKFLGLKHO FD S

9/11 was carried out by 11 Saudi nationals and planned by Al-Qaeda under the leadership of Osama Bin Laden.
The US intelligence agencies had forewarning of the attack but knowledge of it was contained to a small cabal, a putsch faction within the government, that wanted to use the attack to further project US military power into post cold war Middle East and Central Asia, securing access to the resources there before Russia or China could get in. The CIA created Osama Bin Laden during the Mujahedin campaign against the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan and he never stopped playing into their agenda.

but the carbon nanotubes couldn't have been synthesised by the temperatures that were claimed to have been reached, you need a fucking arc wielder to make them

which means it wasn't just a fucking plane, nor was it the carpet, furniture and other materials that would act as fuel in thebuildings

it's actual hard fucking evidence, not circumstantial shit like everything else,

The truth is being cock-blocked on this one.

Reason, scoince, logic and truth are all elements being successfully deflected by the wall of freedom.

Here's some leaf shitsite (((debunking))) it.
globalresearch.ca/how-to-debunk-wtc-thermite/5360964
I didn't see any debunking happening here.
Just them criticizing their own guys.

Go learn how they are made and you'll see for yourself
IWAIJ

well fuck

wtf i hate 9/11 now

I just went and researched it, and based on the two methods I researched, this still hasn't been disproved

please tell me where I went wrong

There is plenty of circumstantial and direct evidence, suggesting that 9/11 was actually planned and orchestrated at the very highest levels of (((globalist))) power, both jew and non-jew.

The official theory is ridiculous and full of holes, it doesn't make any sense. The conspiracy theory explains everything, and it can not be stopped, because it is the truth.

corbettreport.com/articles/20100305_911_whistleblowers.htm

It's an easy, two-step process:
1. Go inside.
2. Do the job.

If that isn't proof of a global conspiracy to plunge the world into a thousand years of government overreach, and knee-jerk reaction is to everything, I don't know what is, user.

But what about the steel beams? Those obvi fueled the fire. Checkmate, CIA.

Well, now that i know the world is that much worse, i get to feel sad because i have absolutely no way of influencing it

>disprove
>proof
>a lie

I can't understand what you're asking, you inconsistent fuck. Maybe don't drink a lot of alcohol when all you're going to do when drunk is post 9/11 horseshit. Enjoy the buzz and fuck off.

I felt sad too, a couple years ago when I finally began to look in to this. It's difficult to deal with gradually realizing the true depths of darkness in this world. Now I've gone all the way down the rabbit hole, and I know the whole world lies in wickedness, but Christianity is of God. The New World Order will be stopped.

Psalm 2:

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.