Would you host in your house a Syrian Christian refugee?

Would you host in your house a Syrian Christian refugee?

yes

Yeah, if it's a woman in her late teens or early 20s with a big ass.

Good luck Assad, based lion of damascus

And then kill them in their sleep?

Jes

only if she does anal

no because I already rented it out to some nice queer fellas and so it's not my call as our yankee cousins say

YOU LIVE IN A WORLD, ONLY 15 YEARS AFTER 9/11, WHERE ISLAMIC MILITANTS HAVE BECOME THE GOOD GUYS WHO DINDU NUFFIN AGAIN.

THE CYCLE REPEATS ITSELF.

I DONT EVEN BLAME MUSLIMS ANYMORE, THEYRE NOT EVEN SMART ENOUGH TO DO THIS, I BLAME THE FOREIGN POLICY OF OUR RETARDED FUCKING GOVERNMENTS WHICH IS FULL OF CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO DONT ACTUALLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE WORLD, ONLY GIVE SHIT ABOUT THEIR OWN POLITICAL CAREERS.

Why even bother at this point , fucking start another global war and end it all already

No. They're always Christians when they're fresh off the boat, but as they get comfortable in Europe, they all of a sudden become radical mudslimes.

No, I wouldn't host anybody who isn't friend or family in my house

nice airsoft gun

only if she's cute.

>Christian
In my country but not my house

yes. i will also let them cuck my wife

it's what jesus would have wanted.

>toxic christianity
>no multiculturalism
Fuck no.

Why don't they stay in Syria fighting ISIS?

if it she was single, secular and could speak english with no issues.

Depends.

If they're:
Actually a Syrian Christian and not bullshitting
Pro-Assad (bonus points for being wounded/unable to continue fighting SAA/other group veteran)
Intend on returning and rebuilding the country as soon as the war is over
Not here for ficki ficki with local whites here and intend on going back and starting a family in Syria
Not here to take jobs or work (using the time here to study is acceptable though)

I'd accept them and put them up in a spare room male, or female refugee providing they're willing to be a housekeeper for free food and lodging.

But then if they're:
Actually Muslim pretending to be a 'Syrian Christian'
Not even Syrian
A nigger
Pro-ISIS/Nusra/moderate beheaders
Rapefugee here for ficki ficki
Here for asylum and/or gibmedats

Then hopefully they drown, starve, 'disappear' in Hungarian refugee processing or otherwise die en route.

Yes

I live alone in my apartment, if it were a bro-tier Syrian Christian guy, then yes.

If it were a young woman, then also yes.

nu/pol/ cuck thirsty virgin betas go back to pleddit

Pay detps.

if he was cute yes.

I have one doing my garden

They'd be fighting for a country that hates them

I don't see anything wrong with giving a helping hand to someone who isn't going to bring any negatives to our country.

I've seen Greeks who are much darker than Syrian Christians, but this really has nothing to do with that. I would willingly help a Greek too if they needed it.

Without guns? Sure. Why not?

only if he was cute

>muh cosmology
that guy was looney

In the street I live, a Syrian christian has been owning a kiosk and a little further a mini-market too, for several years, maybe even more than a decade.
So he's been here since long before the civil war started in Syria but I'm not sure if he ever got the greek nationality. I don't talk much with him, just a 'good morning' on my way to work.
He's nice, all smiles and good words, and he speaks greek perfectly without even a hint of foreign accent. I rarely hear him speak in his native language.
He has white skin, brown hair and blue eyes. He's a good businessman, evidenced that he started with the kiosk only and later acquired the mini-market too.
He's married to a Greek woman (christian obviously) who was also born and was living in Syria, before they moved to Greece. I'm not sure if they married here or there.
I have never seen her and don't know what she looks like. I hear they have a couple of kids, which are raised as Greeks, going to greek school, are christian also and have greek names.

I cannot afford to bring people in my house, times are hard. But people like him are welcome in my neighborhood.

Christians in the Middle East have always been oppressed been by Muslims. It was only 100 years ago Kurds, Arabs and Turks all tried to genocide these ancient Christians and drove them from their indigenous lands, to prevent them from getting their own independant country. Christians in the M.E. hate Muslims. How couldn't they?

If it was a qt trap, yes.

greek school greek food greek work greek poop greek this greek that

yes if they are genuinely Christian
I would want them to move out once they found their feet though

WAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

No, crusaders must be kicked out

Was primarily talking about Sunni Muslims.

If I was living alone, yes. If not, I wouldn't for any more than a few days so as not to disrupt my family but I would certainly try to help them out.
If I was IN Syria or they were in immediate danger and one came to me I would certainly house them until they could be gotten to safety.
Syrian and Assyrian Christians are part of one of the most ancient cultures still existing in the world and it would be the least I could do to help a brother of faith.

Then you got a point. Then you should mention it my friend.

I wouldn't host any refugee in my house. I wouldn't house the homeless drunks down the road in my house. I wouldn't host half of my family in my house. Fuck everyone.

Of course, I am Orthodox.

>Syrian Christian
All of those are fighting with Assad against moderate mudslime rebels.

Only her.

This is a very good analysis.

Of course our leadership in the Church are a bunch of homosexuals and social justice nutbags who would probably instruct Moslems to lie about being Christian. So our normal conduit for recriving legitimate Syrian Christians is POZed.

Real Syrian Christians would leave as a last resort and would on average be very willing to be good guests. Again, the trouble is the Bishop Cupich/Francis collective of leftists who hate authentic Catholicism.

>which superstition filthy foreigners buy into should change your opinion of them
This joke was never funny.

No, and as soon as they get uppity in my town, I'll be the first to pick up the stick