Any movies about globalists?

I can't think of any movies that actually go off the narrative that globalists are trying to influence the world for whatever reason. Does it exist?

Like take Alex Jones theories and put them in a movie, has it been done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pL8BLx3tpUs
youtube.com/watch?v=0WAjdhWOMGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eyes Wide Shut is cited by a lot of Alex Jones-types as a movie that actually documents Illuminati sex cults

It's not 'for whatever reason', it's their fucking job to distract you with bullshit, in turn losing the game.

>Alex Jones-types
Honestly, what the fuck does that even mean?

Brazil

Network

youtube.com/watch?v=yuBe93FMiJc

They Live and V but they both have heavy sci-fi overtones so people don't think to much about connecting to the themes to the government.

Maybe the Will Smith movie Enemy Of The State also comes to mind.

Also the Mel Gibson movie Conspiracy Theory.

>I can't think of any movies that actually go off the narrative that globalists are trying to influence the world
That's because such conspiracy theories are totally retarded.

You have to do this as a 'favor' in exchange for your position in life, right?

The people that enjoy this
youtube.com/watch?v=9kAEoCHANYY

I love how in all these Alex Jones type theories Jews/Illuminati/NWO/globalists/Free Masons/etc are all the same thing with apparently the same goal (trying to take over the world!) Just more proof of how ridiculous they are.

Just look at OP. He strongly believes in this trite but doesn't even know what it is exactly "they" want ("influence the world for whatever reason").

actors

T. Paid Globalist shills

Globalists do already control world events and all the public information that is shown to you. Alex Jones is controlled opposition to distract you. The real Elites, the ones we will never know about are benevolent and just doing their job. The Illuminati and Freemasons are pawns who wished to be praised by the public risking their ascension and trapping others along with them.

Can you provide evidence for:

>1. "He strongly believes in this trite"
>2. "(He) doesn't even know what it is exactly "they" want"

Thanks because right now you're talking like you know things when you don't because you're a fucking retard

So everyone.

I don't even watch Alex Jones, so no, not everyone

They Live

Maybe the Adjustment Bureau

Well it did get Kubrik killed.

So in the tens of thousands of movies there's maybe 5 that are 'sorta' related but still not really? But we get movies of people torturing people in Hostels and fifty superhero movies?

Italian kino about nwo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pL8BLx3tpUs

if globalists exist and are allpowerful and control all the flow of information and media

why dont they just take alex jones to one of their hundreds of secret FEMA death camps or whatever bullshit you idiots believe in

Alex Jones was just an example. He's controlled opposition. He testified under oath he is an actor playing a character.

The real globalist narrative is to create the economy that China has in most of the world, where the population is controlled, works for scraps, and it stays that way. Deculturalising the West is a means to that end. More people, more competition for all jobs, wages decay, rents go up, prices of everything increase, land becomes more valuable, etc.

Alex Jones is an entertainer and poses no threat. No one actually takes him seriously or literally.

You might be interested then in looking up a research where they found out that these kind of people are also much more likely to believe in other conspiracies even if they contradict their own.

>if I say it's a CONSPIRACY THEORYâ„¢ people will ignore it

>amusing nut with a very large audience in the age of the internet
>suddenly vanishes
hmmm

Masterpiece

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=0WAjdhWOMGI