Will anything happen in Season Three?

Will anything happen in Season Three?

They're going to hack the russians and prove there is collusion with drumpf!!! XD

Elliot has to save the world from DRRRRRRRUUUUUMMPPPPF

Darlene and the other white bitch gonna die.

Hopefully more Tyrelliot

Elliot hacks the govt databases and finds every trump voter and puts the dox online, drumpftards are all fired and left to die of starvation

>it's a rami is cute episode

Is Mr Robot this generation's Twin Peaks?

the timeline has changed so no trump as president

fucking garbage. what really fired up my neurons was my grandma saw a promo with some actor she liked and was like "OHHHH I LIKE [persons name]!!!!!"

then i reminded her that she watched one episode and never mentioned the show again, aka early season 1. completely baffled when i said that.

>DUDE I CAN BE A DRUG ADDICT AND BRUTE FORCE A FACEBOOK PASSWORD AND SAVED MY DRUG DEALER/FUK N CHIL FREN WHO IS GETTING HASSLED BY HER DRUG DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>DUDE KALI LMAO
>DUDE NETWORK INFILTRATING SOFTWARE
>DUDE I NEVER HEARD OF AN EXECUTIVE RUNNING KDE!!!
>DUDE STOP USING GNOME LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
>DUDE MARXISM LMAO
>DUDE ANOMALOUS IS REAL LMAO

Is he coming back ever or is that plot strand over?

Question is will he do justice to Freddie

He'll do the best he can in the most Bowdlerised film Queen give them permission to make.

doubt it. also gip rosseti is playing a new character in S3

>bitch about the whole world system
>blame (((capalism)))

Wait, Sup Forums doesn't like Mr Robot? I just picked it up, it's quite good, the tweest in season 2 was kinda brilliant in that it was actually 2 generic twists in one tfw your imaginary friend is also your dad and the second season was pretty cool even if "wiping your hard drive" via suicide felt a bit excessive, I enjoyed the slightly warped logic and world, and was pretty keen for generals when season 3 airs

Fuck me, the twist in season 1

na

I personally really like it, and I'm sure a lot of others do too.
Sup Forums is full of contrarians though

lol Mr Robot is shit/reddit

why does he look like the moneybags mask?

>Wait, Sup Forums doesn't like Mr Robot?
Why the fuck do you people do this? Why do you always expect everyone to like your shit show?

he's a reddit tourist

because I told you faggot, now suck my ass and fuck my balls nigger

>likes Mr.Robot
>expects everyone to like it
>is crude and rude

It makes sense.

Holy shit.
>Bobby C joining a shows third season
Hacker kino here we come

We have to fight and resist 45

Because he'll turn out to be the real founder of fsociety until the twist that he works for the FBI until the twist that he works for the dark army until the twist that he's another split personality.

or he could be elliots uncle

This show is so fucking gay I really just watch it for these two characters. Probably why I hated s2 so much because Tyrell didn't show up until the end

>Metropolis tv adaptation

Do you think season 3 will get even more surreal, or will it be dialled back?

More scenes like this pls

To be fair, the whole show is about anti-Wall St hackivists and blac block style anarchists. It fits with what we have seen.

>FBI
>not CIA

The *burrrp* world isn't real, Elliot. It's all a phoney illusion. Hacker lacker dub dubs!

He'll continue being autistic.

>durr capitalism is the root of all evil
>durr the world is run by a few evil white men in suits
>durr socially anxious autistic hacker but can still keep himself together in dangerous situations
>durr sleeps with trashy dealer women

hurrdurrdydurr what pisses me off is that people believe some of these things to be real.

Something is clearly bothering about the show. It seems "redpilled", in fact it shows how revolutionary impulses are always manipulated and even financed by Capitalists. The show clearly portrays a bunch of useful idiots, people who are too naive and it criticizes effectively neoliberalism (at least, some aspects of it). However, Esmail seems to be a huge liberal douche.

"Quantico" literally did that. They actually portrayed a Donald Trump-like character who ended being a Russian puppet and killed himself when the courageous main character, an FBI agent, revealed it.

The entirety of the second season is about how it's a stupid idea to try and overthrow the entire capitalist system.
That being said, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if Season Three abandons that point in order to dedicate more time to Trump jokes.

>However, Esmail seems to be a huge liberal douche.
Neoliberalism isn't liberalism.

Marx was a notorious antisemite.

It is, actually, the final expression of liberalism.
The fact is that you can't really criticize economic liberalism and praise cultural liberalism (referred to as "cultural Marxism" by ignorant fucks who clearly never read Marx) because those are two sides of the same coin.

Did anything happen in S2? I guess not

He was in prison the whole time

the fbi knew all along who was behind the hacks and all of f society

>durr I am taking the show at face value and that the protagonists' ideas are to be trusted

I enjoy how the show points out how flawed and stupid the OWS movement was. These characters are not the heroes you think they are. There are no heroes.

I kinda regret not watching more to see that shitshow.

Nothing until the last 3 episodes again.

loved how that twist was predicted in the first episode by they still played it straight like no one expected it

Wouldn't surprise me either since the show have done a pretty good job at mirroring real events, maybe we see some reference to kekistan and some kind of pepe as well.

>some autist on reddit came up with a fan theory which turned out to be right, so everyone else watching knew it from the start

>on reddit
lolno. everyone thread here after the first episode called it. hell, even twitter called it.

esmail pulled some truly brilliant reverse-psychology with that twist. I had my suspicions but I decided that it was too shitty and obvious and therefore it wasn't true. So when it happened I was surprised that the show WAS that shitty

Since when is having a twist you can predict a bad thing?

you missed the point. it wasn't a bad twist because it was easy to predict. it's bad because it's a hack twist that's been done a billion times before. 'alpha-male imaginary friend who makes me do heinous shit' WOW amazing. it's so bad and hackneyed that it comes full circle and becomes unpredictable because you could never predict that the writers would be that bad.

This. The plot wasn't astoundingly obvious, it's not as though everyone worked it out (though I'm sure some people read the evidence other people compiled and then acted like they worked it out themselves), and if it was entirely unpredictable and out of nowhere that would've been very weak writing.

It's always been a bad thing

The season one Elliot is Mr Robot twist isn't even presented as being a twist.
People were suspicious since episode one and Esmail presented enough evidence throughout the series for most viewers to be fairly confident about it by the time it's revealed. Elliot talks to the audience as though they already knew because the point of the twist isn't really that Elliot has a split personality, it's how it affects him.
If Esmail wanted it to be seen as an original, shocking twist he probably wouldn't have played the music from Fight Club in the episode where it's revealed.

s2 sucked at first then became pretty interesting towards the end & i figure s3 will be similar.

if that's the case then why does esmail try to throw us off the scent by showing mr. robot interacting with other characters in the same room as elliot? if it 'isn't even a twist' in the firstplace why dedicate all this time and effort to the big mystery? why not just explicitly show the audience that mr. robot is imaginary in the first ep and move on from there? can you please explain to me what's to be gained by spending multiple episodes building up what is basically fanservice for fight club fans.

because its a fucking tv show and it wouldnt have worked if it didnt be the way it be nigga. fucking shut off your god damn brain. god i swear everyone born around late 90s/00s are fucking shitheads when it comes to enjoying tv/movies

>just shut your brain off LMAO

It shows how Elliot doesn't know.
The show is seen through the prism of Elliot's mind, and it's up to us to work out what's real up until he does himself.

>fucking shut off your god damn brain
and that's that

I just watched s2 and literally don't remember anything happening. I mean Elliot was in prison and then he wasn't

literally nothing until ep.9

Elliot isn't the only character.
Elliot spent his time trying to get his two personalities working together and figuring out what happened on the night of the hack.

sure I understand that was the intent but it still doesn't change the fact that for me that twist (apparently it wasn't a twist according to but whatever) still wasn't interesting or inspired. I don't think the show is all terrible, there are some things I really like about it, but the two big switcheroos have felt like the series' worst moments.

Sort of agreed. I hope it doesn't get too bogged down in trying to do too many EPIC TWISTS in Season Three because that's what it has a reputation for now.

He was also Jewish

this guy gets it

or do I?
WHAT A TWEEEST!

i still fall asleep to the pilot episode every night.

most comfy episode of tv ever