Somebody please tell me how the fuck this physique on a young woman is possible?

Somebody please tell me how the fuck this physique on a young woman is possible?

I have never seen a woman with the body shape of Chloe Grace Moretz in my life. I have seen women bodybuilders on the internet who look odd but obviously put a lot of work into their body and yet they still maintain feminine features like their hands remaining small and not so veiny, and their shoulders still seem pointed and narrow. But in all my life, online and IRL, have I seen a female like Chloe Moretz. Her body looks like God mix and matched a broad shouldered teenage boy and a 16 year old girl. He took the hands of a feminine woman and replaced them with hands of a steel worker, he took the non existent lats of a young woman and slapped the lats of a 18 year old male who just completed the entire stronglifts routine.

Is this why she can't get roles anymore? Not even Marvel want to hire masculine women to play their main superheroes.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her dad is a plastic surgeon so she'll probably get breast enhancements down the line, still cute though.

It's like you're watching testosterone over take her body in real time

You could not possibly comprehend how hard every picture of her makes me

Really?

Even leggings which are supposed to make a womans hips and ass look bigger don't fucking work on her

>works out 7 days a week
>somehow does lat and bench press but forgets to do squats

Every. Picture.

>it's a Chloe thread

Squats don't build glutes regardless.

Enough with the shitty photoshopped images..

she was abused when she was little and pretty so she tries to look ugly to not get abused again, other girls become really fat instead

Remember the image that started it all?

>he thinks it's shooped

They'll make a special superhero for her known as the Fridge

Fuck I just noticed her pierced nipples, hot

Chloe in 4 years in her current gym routine

>Squats don't build glutes regardless.
What

fuck off tripfag

That is fuckin glorious m8, also, are her nipples pierced?

It's a man, that's why.

I guarantee he took puberty blockers.

Why do you think "she" shows off her puffy vagina so much?

One word: Kickass (the Movie).

tl;dr: She shouldn't have trained so hard to become the strongest 11-12 year old girl at the time of Kickass's release. No prepubescent kid should be lifting while they're still developing. They should do it as teenagers and young adults, when they've already developed.

Or else you'll look like a fridge.

Chloe Moretz falls in love with Paco.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the Latino boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the Hispanic she called is not the same Hispanic she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DYEL.

FINDS A WAY

A CIA agent falls in love with Bane.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the big guy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in banter with the masked terrorist and asks what happens if he takes off his mask, he says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then the big guy answers, "FOR YOU."

Confused by these turn of events, the CIA agent investigates and finds out that the man he called is not the same man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the big guy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

all chloeposting aside, is she out of rehab yet? She got dropped from all the movies except the remake of italian horror erotica Suspiria where being a drug addict would be a plus.

I wonder what her drug of choice was.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

KEIT-AIFINDSAWAY
YKEIT-AIFINDSAWA
AYKEIT-AIFINDSAW
WAYKEIT-AIFINDSA
AWAYKEIT-AIFINDS
SAWAYKEIT-AIFIND
DSAWAYKEIT-AIFIN
NDSAWAYKEIT-AIFI
INDSAWAYKEIT-AIF
FINDSAWAYKEIT-AI

tren

>Chloe Moretz falls in love with Paco.

If she keeps it up she'll be playing a live action Zarya

Why doesn't she have a neck?

outta my way dyel fucking shits

perfect casting

>can't even swing a paddle properly
Don't care if it was for laughs COMMIT TO THE BIT

lmao i know the girl on the left

Garth???

>I wonder what her drug of choice was.
Steroids

Jesus christ this is my favorite image

How long until she reaches Lennymode?

i bet her cunt is bigger then her ass

I honestly can't tell what's a shoop and what's real anymore...

Why doesn't she just lose weight?

dem pussylips callin my name blud

mmm i bet her pusy is dolphin tight

gibs snu snu

fraud

based

This is hormone therapy gone wrong. She was probably sick as a kid/teenager and doctor fucked up the dose.

fuc u niga

yes they do retard

yum

How can Chloe compete?

I think only her right nipple is pierced. Or at least the piercing in her left one never showed through her clothing.

I honestly think she should go full weightlifter mode. It's the only way she could redeem herself. Her body shape is ruined forever anyway.

Maybe she is destined for Olympic greatness.

Reminder: This is what she used to look like

Proof that little girls are better than 18+ grannies?

She was such a cutie in My Name is Earl. Then year by year she's turning into an ogre.

Sad.

she's not fat just big boned, really big boned
if anything she should get fat and get implants so she might look vaguely feminine

what training did she do?

Shit genes, working out 7 times a week.

how fucking new? Chloe was mocked for his body long before that pic. Pedro's disgust was just memes slipping to reality like many times before (plane crash, Trump etc)

She's got the same body as that freak with two heads.

dam, dat ass on the second from left. girl at work from spain has the same hip proportions.

Maisie biopic when

is she of scandinavian ancestry? a lot of nordic women are built like this. mannish, broad shouldered, etc. the cute feminine looking ones are either ethnic minority lithuanians, latvians, estonians, etc or partly slavic.

MAXIMUM POWER!

>physique on a young woman is possible

You never watch sports, uh?

Literally built for lifting heavy objects and cracking open a beer at the end of a hard day's work
>buuurp

>an olympic athlete is the same as a actress

is he honestly the best meme ever?

The point is they're both in better shape than you are.

If i see that damn paco one more time!

Hi Chloe

it all comes down to genetics.

chloe should have been an athlete of some kind, honestly a pitiful waste of her genetics for her to be some pretty girl who appears in movies

photography was a mistake.

Y'all a bunch of faggots. This girl is thick and fine. I know a handful of gals who are freestyle wrestlers -- they all have similar physiques. I would happily fuck all of them.

>thick

Are you fucking joking or what?

>THIS physique

learn to reading

Sup Forums has the most terrible of memes.

Based Marneus Calgar

IMAGINE being Paco...

Imagínate ser Pablo en esa foto y tener que estar como "maldición, Chloe Moretz, estás muy buena, toda sexy con tu cuerpo de refrigerador y horrible cara rechoncha. De verdad tendría sexo contigo" cuando todo lo que quiere hacer es tirarse a otra latina de 16 en el vestidor de Chloe. En serio imagínate tener que ser ese chico mexicano y no solo abrir esa puerta mientras Chloe Grace Moretz luce su asqueroso cuerpo frente a ti, la luz del sol revelando sus pezones perforados y pata de camello, y solo pararte ahí, una y otra vez, mientras ella se abre paso lentamente fuera de su auto. No solo tener que tolerar su monstruosa puta vagina sino su actitud arrogante mientras todos en el lugar le dicen que TODAVÍA LO TIENE y MALDICIÓN, ¿CHLOE GRACE MORETZ SE VE *ASÍ*? porque ellos no son los que tienen que pararse ahí y observar su rechoncha puta cara de michelin colocada flácida y sosa en su asqueroso cuerpo de refrigerador. Te has estado tirando nada másque una saludable dieta de latinas firmes y morenas y después presuntas víctimas de violación del cartel por TODA TU CARRERA saliendo de los barrios bajos en México. Nunca antes has visto algo tan jodidamente asqueroso, y ahora juras que puedes probar el sudor que está saliendo de su mal proporcionado culo mientras se lo abren esos mal ajustados pantalones deportivos, engreidamente confiada en que disfrutas la oportunidad de que te paguen por pararte ahí y deleitarte de su belleza "estatuesca (pues así es como se describe a sí misma)", la belleza por la que trabajó tan duro 7 días a la semana en los meses anteriores. Y entonces ella pide abrir otra puerta, y sabes que podrías matar a cada persona en este estacionamento antes que su seguridad pudiera derribarte, pero te sientas ahí y aguantas, porque eres un puto chico mexicano. No vas a perder tu futura carrera de chofer por esto. Solo aguanta. Asquea la cara y aguanta.

She MUST have some Norse or other swimming people ancestry, those shoulders and lats are insane on a natty girl.

I'm Italian and I understand almost everything but what does "rechoncha" and "asqueroso" mean?

>""""""""""young"""""""""""

>""""""""""woman""""""""""

Hahaha oh wow

Saved for future copypasta purposes

Pudgy/chubby and disgusting.