Japan carefully chose and only attacked military installations like pearl harbor for fear of civilian collateral damage

>japan carefully chose and only attacked military installations like pearl harbor for fear of civilian collateral damage
>despite all the formidable submarine fleet and super oxygen torpedoes the japanese navy didn't even launch a commerce raiding campaign out of bushido, which is seen as japan's strategic blunder
>what america did in return was all about killing japanese civilians as many as possible

wtf america seriously?!!!!

Attached: 1469947215762.jpg (720x690, 72K)

haha

GOTTEEM

Attached: A3A5A05A-5624-4C12-A628-C2A18D1CACC4.png (500x281, 44K)

GOTTA NUKE THE GOOK

If you absolutely have to build everything out of wood, you have to accept that somebody will eventually set them on fire.
Also, weren't they technically targeting industrial and military targets?

They wanted to check whether it worked at the first time
They wanted to do it the second time just to make everyone know USA is the strongest cunt at that time period

You're welcome

not exactly sure what you expected from people of completely different culture, what, follow your tenets of honor?
sorry about the postwar slavery mess btw

You struck first thinking we’d back down. We have no qualms about annilating you then. There is no pity. There is no respite. The God said that vengenance is his, but the US military acted as his servants.

cringe

Says the vodka nigger that took a good portion of their islands.

first time i have ever cringed from a post

I read about what you guys did in China, you can't guilt me over the nukes no more

Attached: ChzG_zrUUAEhfx8.jpg (600x328, 27K)

who even cares about these

Attached: BC10B2A8-D3CC-4F72-B013-E30160878735.jpg (1848x2048, 903K)

Are you gettin' smart with us, Nip? Need another atom bomb?

Am I wrong? The Japs got fire and brinstone, all deserved. Go cringe yourself butterbrain.

there was no civilian in china

Japan cares. I couldn’t give any pity for them but don’t give them your sorry if it’s all gonna be lip service.

No you haven’t. You probably cringed plenty times before but are just saying that for drama. Either that or you’re new here.

Perfect to match my federov.

I honestly can’t tell if you’re being serious and are actually this much of an unaware autistic faggot

>japan carefully chose and only attacked military installations like pearl harbor for fear of civilian collateral damage
Japs sent fire balloons over the Pacific Ocean to try and burn down the West Coast, and built the biggest submarine of the war to transport plague and other diseases to the United States. Don't confuse incompetence with kindness
>despite all the formidable submarine fleet and super oxygen torpedoes the japanese navy didn't even launch a commerce raiding campaign out of bushido, which is seen as japan's strategic blunder
Retarded Jap doctrine at work; they planned to use the submarines to attrit the Pacific Fleet on its way to the Philippines and then have a decisive Tsushima-style battle there which they thought they could win. Even though every time the IJN staff officers wargamed it they lost they still went ahead with Pearl Harbor because Japs are retarded

or you are just the biggest faggot i have seen post
check his flag no doubt its both

Ah yes. The humane and civil 20th century Japanese (even though op is a fat white proxy)
We literally should have genocided you disgusting, despicable fucks

How am I being an autistic faggot again? All I said was Japan got what it deserved.

Bombing Japan was a more ethical approach than a full scale invasion. We killed a couple thousand Japs instead of a couple million of potential victims from the aftermath of an invasion. We ended up saving more lives in the end while flexing our power as a country at the same time. No need to thank us

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, BURN TOJO BURN! CAN YOU SMELL IT IN THE AIR? IT’S DEEP FRIEND SQUID!

I mean it is such a pity what happened to Japan.

Because weebs

>>japan carefully chose and only attacked military installations like pearl harbor for fear of civilian collateral damage
el o el

talk shit get hit

Attached: 1519947231280.jpg (2443x846, 586K)

Wtf america
Why american always want to kill inmocent civilians

Slant eyes dont count as people

DO IT AGAIN, SLAP-A-JAP HAP

Attached: mfw the smell of burned nips in the morning.jpg (391x507, 27K)

Was the rape of nanking part of the bushido code?

Your people have fake honor and chivalry.You don't know anything about it.

>chinese
>people

Japs are far from innocent, you of all people should know that

Your people made good fertilizer in nagasaki and hiroshima

Its a meme post. Japs proved they are barbarian animal subhumans during that war

hahaha, no need to rape, we have tons of hot girls from mainland china

Attached: Chinese Grills Noice Service in Japan.jpg (1012x655, 160K)

>retard mutt education
burgers killed civilians most after ww2

Attached: IQbelow30.png (645x729, 62K)

This post retroactively lost America WW2

Attached: 7DB7D37F-09C4-4225-9958-031A7916EC3A.jpg (497x497, 69K)

Japan still desperately trying to figure out a way in which they weren't an embarrassment in ww2. You are a slant eyed version of italy in the era of modern war

>being in denial this much
nice excuses, ameriwarcriminal
your points however don't add up. had japan really wanted to launch a biological attack on america it would've done it with those balloon bombs loaded with biological weapons instead of incendiary bombs. checkm8!

>yfw this proxyfag has at least 10 anime figurines in arms reach

It is The old man living in fantasy disappears soon.

>yes yes after all my other posts it is now time to post in attempted broken English to throw the scent off my trail

GN

Oh no I’ve been struck with the righteous fury of gods servants

No they targeted civilian targets. A common tactic was creating fire storms by carpet bombing cities with incendiaries. These burned alive 100 000 civilians in tokyo in one day.

The very existence of you yellow manlet abominations is proof god isn't real

Attached: Ctfd3ddUAAAzgUk.jpg (495x495, 27K)

Attached: 77260CF0-A83B-477B-B804-86411B9DA2C7.jpg (398x369, 35K)

America deserves to be nuked until the entire country is one big death valley.

I would honestly break your jaw if you said that to me in real life.

t. manlet nip monkey

Jokes aside i with one swift overhead i would turn your head into a chunky puddle of flesh and bones

Attached: 03e.jpg (1032x774, 165K)

If chinese says it, I understand it.
If you're chinese.