/cfg/ Foundation and Meme Division Thread: Crooked News Network Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
archive.is/Nct7R
sli.mg/a/y4dMM4
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472619687058.webm
archive.is/RGeBr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF. Spread the word however you possibly can, nobody here is picky.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donor get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

>CF Donor List:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

>CF Highest paid contractor list:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

>HRC Paid Speaking engagements:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

>HRC Private Jet Travel:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
-India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
-Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they use a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
-Sudan should be examined closely
-Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are:
-Royal
-Gates
-Buffet
-Underpinned by Soros
Names:
-Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
-Tapad (company)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
-Elisa Lam

MEME DIVISION

Social media is absolutely not exploitable in any way at all :^) i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png ? lol
Memetic Warfare albums (anti-Hillary meme galleries): ***many of these have sources, it’s not all hearsay
NEW: sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
Normie memes sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
TEMPLATES WITHOUT TEXT: sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare: pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
font suggested by belgian user: Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

Organize:web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
Social media tactics: pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

PSYOPS RESOURCES:
>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

From time to time...

thanks m8 for bumping

don't be shill, bump the thread

bump for trump gen

thanks m80

Damn... I haven't checked this place out for a long time.

Has it happened? Has the fire burned out? I feel horrible. But at the same time, I've noticed coverage of the CF in the media and online.

Still, there's far more that they don't know about. The human trafficking is something that HAS to be exposed. But I just don't know how we'll do it.

we're creating memes, we still try to dig for dirt, people have great success and reach wide audience. Still going strong

Here is your bump.
With love, /trumpgen/

>99
Thanks neighbour

When was the last time we got a visit from our user Friend?

bumpfriends

You mean FBI user? It was about a month ago
archive.is/Nct7R

The memes of production

I haven't checked in.
Mysteriously my bogus facebook account, was mysteriously gassed right before this... pure damn coincidence

(((Who))) could be behind this?

I'm seriously worried about Hillary and/or DHS rigging the election.

How many people have she gassed now?
I have lost count

too many

we too, that's why we are doing this

Damn lads, you didn't waste your time to find some dirt, nice job.

God damnit I need moar burners... they don't sell it here anymoar... gah.. fucking hell each tyme

anyone got a good service so I don't have to wait for some polish or lithuanian goyim to go home for visiting his family?

it's sick it's like a fucking movie at this point, and there will be made many.

Poland send 20 Sim cards plox activate if you can!

mmm don't want to put people I know into risk by using their phone either, I'm actually so paranoid that I don't into phones more

they can't stop us boiii

Guys, we should talk about how we plan to resist the corprate takeover of the Internet.

we have to registrate our phone numbers too, because of some fucked-up anti-terror bill. It's slowly going toward 1984 and we have to stop them

So he hasn't shown up recently, then. Dame. I hope he wasn't caught.

Damn right.

Also is there a way to find what's up with our EU parliement, I'm sure they're some juicy stuff waiting to be uncovered, damn with the amount of shitty laws they're voting ( e.g the latest one that will force you to " log in " with your credit card or ID card in order to access internet. )

damn it!
Here it was org crime some I dunno, it's over 10 years ago. Before this you could just go buy a sim and a phone and ready to go, most kids did this as you had to fill them up with shekels and not get any bills. You could register if you wanted.

When I went to lithuania, damn it that's many years ago, they still had this stuff with our and Sven's companies even. Weird going over there, all our stores are there, but they are mega store and sell tons of cool shit we don't got here.. another subject.. Fucking Akropolis, that's massive shit for a mountainnigger.

Anyways they don't like getting pried on and shit I know this, any lt here that confirm if it's possible to get unregistered burners still?

there's probably tons of stuff there. But right now the most important thing is the US elections. After that we can focus solely on EuroParl and French and German elections

They're trying to track you all down so they can silent our European allies!

We have to stop her NOW!!!

In Poland if you have an unregistered card bought before July 29 or if you bought a card after July 29 you must register it before February 2017 otherwise it won't work. I have a couple of unregistered cards so it's all good

dass right. We gotta do it. Do whatever you only can

Well, I'm not gonna distract you any longer then, keep going.
Godspeed lads.

thanks mate, feel free to come here whenever you want. If you find something interesting or have a idea of a meme or something, post it; we might do it

Might be a good idea to stock up on guns and ammo, just in case. Secession states may be possible if enough trump supporters can collect in one city.
That sounds like a forerunner to outright banning dissenting opinions from the Internet. A new French Revolution and enlightenment period is needed.

Fuck! That sucks ass, I think went the same way here but I had a regular registered phone at the time of this change. Say good bye to anonymity, in the start people will start swapping sims like they did here.

Should be seconds

I know Mr. Trips, I know

JILL STEIN MEMES
>JILL STEIN MEMES
JILL STEIN MEMES
>JILL STEIN MEMES
JILL STEIN MEMES
>JILL STEIN MEMES

sli.mg/a/y4dMM4

sli.mg/a/y4dMM4

sli.mg/a/y4dMM4

bump

thx Japanbro

Hey /cfg/, I was wondering if you guys have any non-memetic focused infographics? Things like
That aren't just a single fact with a dystopic looking backdrop, but rather are lists of facts. I know a few people who are on the fence about her but most of them are too aware of memes and how they work to be swayed by simple things like that, they will need a barrage of facts, but I think the googledoc is way too much for most of them. I checked through the images hosted in the doc before asking this. I know there are more images that are lists, I just can't find them.

So tell me, /cfg/, what do you think Turkey has to play in all of this?

With Turkey now invading Syria with little resistance, what does this mean to the middle east? Why is Russia and Iran not taking action?

I know this is more suited for the /sg/ but there was obviously deals behind closed doors.

bumping to bring down that fag Podesta

We have some mind maps with crooked connections, only few infographics, not too many. I'm focused on meme creation but if I could have a person who would give me some text to put together I could do more of them. Right now I'm slowly working on Huma's infographic

Trips demand. Here's a template you can use

Yes, things like these are definitely what I am looking for.

fresh off the oven

Are there any on Benghazi, or the court case where she laughed at the little girl that got raped and won the case against her? I used to have that huge Benghazi image with all the links to logs proving she ignored the pleas for help and fucked over that ship captain that tried to go to their rescue, I'd really like to find that one again.

I've got a couple memes on Benghazi and the rape thing, though they are not infographics.

nice!!! somebody finally used it!!

Clinton Unpopularity is trending on twatter right now.

THIS
IS
NOT
A
DRILL

great to see you pal

I'm sure having a cunt who's so vindictive she needs to get a TV Doc fired as President of the world's most powerful country is going to work out great.

cantstop wontstop

stayed up late last night making this
(don't watch if you're an epileptic)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472619687058.webm

cool man, play with layering the original pic ontop of itself with some different blending modes, underneath the halftone layer, or even a pin light blending mode of the original pic on the top layer does some cool stuff

amazing growth by everybody here in such a short time... really amazing! Yuge!

Nice, I like it

Potentially interesting bread:
Clinton emailed classified info after leaving State: report
archive.is/RGeBr

holy shit this is the girl mentioned in the "forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs" audio tape

played a little bit

cool man, I like the glow around their heads

that's what they said about bernie sanders
he lost

Guys stop these horrible lies about the woman that will bring those super predator niggers to heel. How can you even consider voting for trump when hildawg will cripple minority economic movement leaving the money for the white males?