How to fight this fight besides sharing cartoon frogs on an anime forum and prepare for happenings?

How to fight this fight besides sharing cartoon frogs on an anime forum and prepare for happenings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Sj89hMVYhI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

light up an invader village

Let your money do the talking and speak up when you see something advertised next to degeneracy.

share more cartoon frogs on an anime forum and prepare for happenings

>advertised next to degeneracy
Huh? Like when you go to buy something and that bitch tells you it's bad for environment so you buy two?

Become the most powerful fleet in Somalia by paying pirates to hold other pirates hostage then using jew tricks to have hostages keep their fellow hostages hostage.
Then cause a massive conflict by sending most of Somalia's pirates against a superpower's military.

I'm not sure that you'd achieve much other than making Somalia less shit and doing one of the most illegal things ever, but it'd be worth it for recreating youtube.com/watch?v=9Sj89hMVYhI

Work hard to discover the real truths then enlighten as many people as possible to them.

Honestly the most powerful contribution you are in a position to make to win the culture war is producing humor .

Humor makes people want to join in a lot more than raw statistics do, unless the statistics are presented in a clever way at a opportune moment.

what fight? there are like forty fights you could be talking about.
you can't fight your fight if you're not willing to say what your fight is.

It's such a shame they cancelled firefly.

Learn how to draw people holding guns properly, not holding it by the fucking clip

Obviously the survival of White nations and homelands.

Its all over for you frenchie

Not yet it's not.

The only way to fight Islam is to become a power in Africa, and start moving north.

Invest in Botswana :^)

You can't, the fight is already lost. White, non-degenerate people constitute not more than 5% of worlds population, and within the next 50 years we will be extinct.

Like this?

That's the more lulz-worthy Somalia plan, which is basically a giant Muslim kamikaze.
It's a lot more far fetched than just doing something in Botswana.

Could always rally tribe after tribe and engage them in total war similar to what Caesar did in New Vegas.

Instill a strong sense of spirituality in them so they are not only fighting for you - their warlord - but God. Hire mercenaries to train them in modern warfare, eliminate all males of opposing tribes and indoctrinate the young into a vast and growing army.

My fucking God! The possibilities.. fuck, imagine the fun!

>hire mercenaries to train them in modern warfare
I'd just split them into repeatedly randomised teams with a bunch of laser tag guns and have them fight in all sorts of scenarios.

Playing around a lot seemed to produce very good results in the army my dad was in.
Even before having shed a drop of enemy blood, the soldiers could end up being absurdly effective: impossible to spot (in flat, arid land; not even forest), extremely good shots, and even when fighting actual enemies they moved very fluidly.

>Clip
I know you're a troll but you triggered me.

Holding the magazine on a gun is perfectly acceptable.

It's called a magazine because and room or building used to store munitions was called a magazine.

Fuck I hate ignorant people that have a voice.

You don't deserve one.

create new hot memes