What do you think of gay marriage?

What do you think of gay marriage?
Those Swedes look pretty happy.

Attached: 1510301026067.jpg (2084x1362, 708K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-shape-of-water-malcolm-brenner-dolphin-sex_us_5aa17482e4b0e9381c169b7a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's love so I agree with it

Why should anyone who isnt gay care?
Why should anyone want to marry some other human anyway?

>It's love

Attached: SB7HPOhWY2QDAnp1Ii_4S7VCN5x7G--v99mpEuRnq8Bv9s-cvuvNJnRMk7RNXW3etJXsHb1EwKZQodP7_t533USLqlL2AOT_gXtJ (378x389, 3.89M)

this
love should be between a man and his waifu

Attached: Shino serious.jpg (719x719, 248K)

when heterosexual couple divorce, wife takes everything
but what if homos divorce?

the bottom takes everything

marriage of all types should be abolished

twink takes everything

makes me angry these 2 black bulls could have impregnated countless white women, now they are wasted on eachothers ass

what if are they both black muscular bulls who only practice asshole 69

then they wouldn't need a divorce because they've found the perfect relationship

>asshole 69
How is this possible?

they could curl up and form something like a circle rather than lie on top of eachother

I don't have anything against gays getting legally married but don't bring the church into this shit

I still don't get it. Can you make a draw?

Like the fact that jewish institutions like churches are forced to accept degeneracy, however don't think it's normal.

why gays imitates reunion of man and woman? Gay should create their own way, I thought they're special snowflakes and unique love is love shit? Why they also imitate religious institution and the need of approvals by the "progressive" church?

I don't fucking care at all. I don't want to hear about how gay marriage is totally normal get over it, I don't want to hear about how it's degeneracy or whatever buzzword. I don't want to hear about gay marriage, straight marriage or anything

Shut the fuck up everyone

Gays outside of an extremely small amount of attention whores want to be treated like everyone else, it's religious zealots who never stop talking about them

religious zealots who are secretly gay
it's like tumblr girls who never stop talking about rape

>STOP being degenerate! !
>Okay let me commit to love and cherish my boyfriend monogamously til death do us part?
>err....no wait.... not like that....
Why do conservatives do this? I can only assume they actually want us to be degenerate.

WRONG

I think marriage is a state sanctioned union for procreation
Since gay people can't make children, the state shouldn't recognize gay marriage.

On grindr they added the option to put your gender and everyone in my city put things like couch potato, spiderman, half eaten maccas etc. Most of us don't give any kind of shit about all that nonsense. Everything after LGB.. I don't want to be associated with.

Remember where all the conservatards tall you that nonsense about the slippery slopes? That first it was gonna be men with men and then something else?
Well, turns out that those bigots weren't that wrong
huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-shape-of-water-malcolm-brenner-dolphin-sex_us_5aa17482e4b0e9381c169b7a