Why Americans hate this?

Why Americans hate this?

Attached: 3071089-An-American-Ohio-suburban-home-neat-and-tidy-One-car-in-the-driveway-Stock-Photo.jpg (1300x832, 188K)

Attached: wut15.gif (200x233, 817K)

>Ohio
who the FUCK likes Ohio?

Attached: 1521497341660.jpg (786x719, 54K)

What's to hate about it?

>piece of shit cardboard house that will explode in a slight breeze

Only pretentious Eurofaggots hate that. They unironically think living in crowded expensive apartment in the middle of a stinky city is better than living in a nice spacious house with a backyard in a quiet suburb.

Honestly I'd like something like commieblocks here, unlike apartments they seem nice and insulated so you don't hear neighbors all fucking day

Retard, they're synonymous

The only thing I'd hate about this house is the dact that you are isolated and car-dependant. I like condos in the city because you're close to everything, it's really practical.
Also two-storied, that's not really optimal but heh.

That looks unbelievably cheap

I like suburbs but hate anything built after the 80s. It's all cheap cardboard shit with lot sizes that keep everyone separate and exact same roll out grass.

>isolated and car-dependant.
Majority of Americans live that way
>Also two-storied, that's not really optimal but heh.
I agree but who gives a shit

Houses in the suburbs are pinnacle of humanity and urban development.

I had to live with my parents and grandmother in a 35 sqm (376 sqft) flat in a commieblock. We had only two small rooms and I had to share one with my granny. You can't understand what kind of hell it was. No wonder the highest suicide rates are in countries where most of people live in apartment blocks (East Asia and Eastern Europe).

Living in a house in the suburbs should be a human right.

stupid house made of hardboard
it would take like 30 seconds for me to make a hole in wall with sledgehammer and about 30 minutes to rape all inhabitants

>commieblocks
>insulated

Hahahahaha, I can hear my neighbors arguing over everything and the man literally raping her wife while drunk.

Meh, i grew up in a two storied appartment and it was meh.
Right now I've got my eyes on a 120sqm appartment near a subway station.

30 seconds to puncture dry wall with a sledgehammer? What are you a fucking pussy ass bitch?

big boys need big hole

Are they tearing down commieblocks to build suburbs there or are you guys like russians and doubling down with even larger commieblocks?

Until you have children. Living in the city with kids is a nightmare compared to the suburbs. Most here live in that environment until they grow up and have a family

Synonymous is not the same thing as interchangeable
Okay maybe not, then.

I grew up in the city as a kid. It was pretty fine
>school 5 minutes away by foot
>croissant from the bakery for breakfast
>swimming pool and basketball field at walking distance
>all my friends' places around

Attached: P3170095.jpg (1280x960, 179K)

Europeans too massively move into ‘suburbs’, villages or smaller towns when they get children. My city is completely devoid of children (except for Muslims who dont give a fuck if they have 5 children per sqm) but when I leave the urban centre there’s kids and playgrounds everywhere.

I’m from a village and had all those things too.

And every shop, mall and spectacle/concert accessible in a few minutes by public transport.
We were big into Warhammer when I was 12 with a friend, every saturday and wednesday we'd take the tramway to the centre and play games there.

Its impossible to tear down a commieblock here because all the flats are privately owned and you'd need consent from all owners (often more than 50 people) to demolish the block which will never happen (there is always someone who doesn't want to sell his apartment for some reason - he's too old to move out or simply he wants too high price) and without his consent the block can't be torn down.

When it comes to new buildings, we build mostly low blocks, 2-5 stories, the same like in Germany or Sweden. But apartments in Poland are still very small and VERY expensive as compared to Polish wages. New 35 sqm flat in Warsaw costs about 60k USD and people usually make 700-800 usd/month.

--->

That's why we have guns, to shoot niggers like you

That’s only a problem when you are growing up. As a kid the city is hell. My ex grew up in a city.
She had few friends, wasnt allowed to play outside and had students living below, above, left an right of her. Only when she went to highschool living in the city became fun

What an incredibly selfish mindset you have.

>school 5 minutes away by foot
To get to school here , you will go at max 1 or 2 minutes on foot.

When you get off the bus

>wasnt allowed to play outside
Why that ? Are dutch cities that unsafe ? Seems like shitty parenting problem, not really city life problem.

Why is having children in a city nightmare?

that's the joke. 1 minute to the bus-stop and 1 minute to the classroom.
Man, I miss school buses. We used to trade Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards there.

Until 2000s cities in western-Europe were absoluters not places you want your kids to walk around in. Kids in urban schools here spend began their day getting told not to touch any needles, ‘balloons’ and candy they found on the ground.

>watching Ukie army recruitment ad
>'i am the neighbour that bangs the radiator'

Why are only Muslims and weirdos doing it?

Did you enlist in the army?

i dont know, that's why i am asking

Miss again. I grew up there in the 90s and it was pretty safe, even in lower middle class areas. Troubled by rural scaremongering perhaps ?

Maybe your town is a shithole, but you dont speak for all of us.

Because normal people want their kid to grow up in a good environment for children with enough space and friends nearby.
I’m sure in Copenhagen all the kids growing up in shitty small appartments belong to happy white families

>small appartment
115sqm

>needing to get up earlier to share a filthy bus
>needing to take a bus at all

Copenhagen is full of large, nice apartments. Plenty of white and non white families live happily there.

That’s fucking tiny lmao

commieblocks are ugly, no way of talking around it.

I'd prefer an apartment building like this

Attached: 29468675_1395131927308725_5990186236281618432_n.jpg (639x960, 108K)

Probably larger than the house in OP

It's nice but probably 10 times more expencive.

It's hard to live anywhere in the US and not be car dependent. Basically new york or very not feasible

>I'd prefer a building that costs 3 times as much to construct and to rent
color me black

Damn. I have a car but I'd hate being car dependant. That would be so infuriating to be stuck in traffic twice every day.

Fuck modernist architecture, seriously

He's exaggerating. I live in a rather small midwest city and you can get most places with the Pu lic bus system.

call the police please

Most definitely not lol are you kidding?

*public

Without the garage OP's pic looks significantly smaller than 1200 square feets.

No you can't retard. It has to be a major city like new york or chicago to even be possible.

>filthy bus
but it's not school buses are only for children and there is no standing. Every child has a seat

At least it tries to do something other than being cheap filing cabinet-like residential machines.
Shit like this is the true stuff of nightmares. We should have regulated the shit out of this industry 30 years ago with a massive list of requirements for aesthetics.

Attached: 33646212_lightbox.jpg (1600x1067, 414K)

I would bet it is 1800+. Houses like that are extremely common. They often times spread back further than they seem and likely has ground level space that wraps behind the garage

Quite the contrary. Shit like this is ugly but atleast it's cheap and practical. Modernist shit is ugly, expensive and basically just an excuse for modernist architects to act smug about the shapes they managed to create..

The police don't care about such things. What if the woman doesn't mind being raped or she forgives her husband the next day?

Plenty of people do it fucktard. I know people with no car here that do it.

>man raping her wife

Whoa. Polish women have kielbasa??

Truth be told though, I was visiting someone in an apartment and some motherfucker was stomping around above me or doing construction at night and in the early morning. Maybe they were moving furniture. Then when I was sleeping, the people next to me were fucking. What an awful existence.

>35km^2 flat
How the fuck are your apartments so tiny? They're like at least 50-55 here for even "studios" (no separate bedroom). That's $800+ a month though usually.

>800$ for 55sqm
That's not any cheaper than here. My flat when I was a student was 50sqm, rent was 600€

In general, housing is too expensive for what you pay, especially as a single person. Healthcare and education can be expensive as well, but consumer goods are cheap.

Oh shit I made a mistake, my post said the Polish guy's flat was 35sqkm. That's a BIG apartment. Can you imagine such a large home??

Ant new house that's part of a development is fucking garbage and an affront to basic aesthetic decency.

>Quite the contrary. Shit like this is ugly but atleast it's cheap and practical. Modernist shit is ugly, expensive and basically just an excuse for modernist architects to act smug about the shapes they managed to create..

When given the choice between otherwise identical living spaces, I'll take edgy and strange over soulless every time. My dad invested in duplex and four-plex apartment buildings at one point when I was younger and after being in some of the units I gained a much better understanding of the conditions that drive so many people to kill themselves.

why would anyone want a garage as big as their house? really shows what americans value the most

thats too big to keep clean though

The wooden house can easily be destroyed by storm.

Deep eastern knowledge here, Master Ping-pong

Oslo is fucking ugly because of that

If you have enough money for this house, you have enough money for a Latina maid

tryphobia killer ((((;゚Д゚))))

Why selfish
Wtf?! I hate Australians now

>Friends nearby
It's funny maybe 20 years ago kids could play together in the street without parents. My neighbour told me how they would block off the road into the court with vehicles at Christmas time and have a big bbq with kids playing and all that Christmas stuff
Now streets are empty and if a kid goes out by himself it will get raped and murdered
Also the only friend I ever saw outside school was 30 mins away ;_;

Modernist shit is soulles too, just impractical. Large windows, no decorations, no arches, just a differently shaped box.

Get a lightning rod
t. Prokop Diviš

Apartments in Eastern Europe are among the smallest in the world. That's because of retarded urban planning mostly (a lot of unused space between blocks so there are few blocks and flats must be small to house more people), also because it's cheaper and people here earn very little.

35 sqm is not even that small, it's actually an apartment for 2 people (1 dining room + 1 bedroom). There are quite a lot of 25-30 sqm studios with 1 room only. But even for these small studios it is common that 2 or more people live there. Poland has second worst housing conditions in the EU.

55 sqm is already a big family apartment

Attached: 350px-Overcrowding_rate,_2015.png (350x191, 45K)

That would be a good reason. And garages should be subterranean.

You would pay the same in Warsaw for such an apartment yet we make 3 times less money than the French.

Life is not fair.

>looks up
looks right
looks left

Still filthy from all the kids

This, I can hear my upstairs neighbour hitting his wife like once every 2 weeks.

unironically comfy

Would fit into my neighborhood.

Attached: Eken.jpg (693x2115, 1.4M)

>social interaction frightens the Fin

lol

>commieblocks
God fuck no. Every problem of both a house and an apartment combined.

>once every 2 weeks.
That's only two in a month.
Must be the lack of sun.

European large apartments are better quality than crappy american houses made of plywood and carpet.

something about these photos triggers my uncanny valley, its like they're almost an anglo suburb but something unknown is just terribly wrong about the whole thing

Hey better than the concrete jungles of brooklin. Wood is pretty cheap and expanding a $300k house only costed us $200k to expand it by double, then another $50k for the patio.

Protip: if you buy a house here, try to get the garage as a seperate entity on the same spot (i.e. they are not connected). Saves ya lots of heating.

Kek. Maybe it's the lack of people?

>200k just to expand your house on your own land
>only

It has that nordic/germanic vibe you can only know if you ever lived in one of those places.

I like it.