Care to try to argue with this?

Care to try to argue with this?

White people meme thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SpKIbMOn1no
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't do any of those things.

Nah, I'd rather report. Thanks for checking in.

For what? also it's a global rule not to announce your report, so enjoy your ban.

I'm a vegan

Build civilization
Free nigger slaves
Give women suffrage
Develop every technological advancement

GOD DAMN THOSE WHITE PEOPPLE

Shit white people do
>Follow the law
>Invent things
>Raise their children
>Play catch with dad
>invent the internet

For so much bragging you are quite insecure about some light teasing on pathetic white people things.

If this macro is true, then American white people are very, very strange.

wtf is wrong with casseroles?

Yeah I have brunch, what are you going to do about it?

Neat. Thanks for checking in.

Shit black people do:

Kill each other
Rob stores
Work on their rap career
Hol up
&
Tell you how imma be im tha nfl sumday

I've redone a highfive, the rest not at all

You can add shit like

>read books
>advance in science
>pay your food stamp
>not being a monkey
>eat real food

stuff like that

"White people" to american minorities means weird white anglo new worlders.

>Walk on the sidewalk instead of in the middle of the street

can vegan's suck penis or is this not allowed?

>papito
kek

Who the hell eats chicken wings on Thanksgiving? Oh... Wait...

You mean american white people, op. Normal white people dont do these things.

If minorities made white people jokes that are actually funny it would be fine, but they're clearly always laced with butthurt when they tell them.

why you whites get so insecure just from a fuckin joke? like it's not that big a deal.

>White Anglo new worlders
You misspelt master race lad

I have never done any of these things... Mabye it just applies to white burgers?

those are things old people do

Americans should have shipped niggers back to Africa when they abolished slavery,

>don't steal stuff from various stores
>don't have mugshots
>don't deal drugs
>don't require cages around soda/candy machines
>don't require bulletproof glass between them and store clerk
>show up to job interviews and court appointments in shirt and tie
>have not been in fights
>don't dance in class
>are not on welfare
>pay attention in class
>display interest in history, art, science, mathematics
>treat their pets well
>concerned about their children's health
>use condoms
>maintain their lawns/gardens

nobody does segways

how about:

yachting
skiing
drive expensive cars
reading books about history
appreciating and cooking food from other cultures
creating art and literature and medicine and music and libraries and universities and philosophy and mathematics and chemistry and hospitals and the internet and space travel
baking cookies
curling
reading Greek mythology
learning languages from other cultures
visiting museums
donating blood
giving to charities
going to see a symphony orchestra or opera or a play or a musical or a lecture or an art gallery
going on a discreet and quiet holiday

> tanning
> volunteering at your kids sports club
> themed parties that are not related to religion
> pet training courses
> bakfietsen

Who the hell killed any natives?
No 250 year old people have ever ate at my place

Besides veganism none of these things are horrible

What's wrong with redoing high fives? If you half-ass a high five damn straight I'm going to make you fix your mistake, Yuto.

>Shit non-white people do

Obsess over white people

Everyone thinks about white people; white people think about the future.

This point of view always gives me a chuckle. When people say "Why should I be ashamed of stuff my ancestors did?", but then proceed to be unduly proud of all your ancestors accomplishments. You can't have it both ways.

White people memes are actually pretty funny. Everybody ITT who's offended is just as bad as tumblrinas

>HURR YEAH WELL BLACK MEN WALK OUT ON THEIR KIDS LMAO

No, but at least I'm still not a nigger.

Honestly I feel sorry for coons, imaging being so stupid and impulsive that you literally cannot do basic things and just have to chimp out all the time.

I only do about 60% of those.

yeah i dont understand it either, theres literally nothing wrong with any of those activities listed

although i feel like veganism was originally more of a "white" thing and now its moved onto the trendy city crowd

2/4 of those were worth it

I know, casseroles are awesome.

someone make a remake of it saying
>take care of their kids
>have respect for others property
>have jobs

Don't forget inventing the best Fried Chicken on eartf.

>talking shit about segways
Literally who does that anyways? Also, aren't "hoverboards" a black thing?

Invent virtually everything, ever

LEL NIGGERS ARE LIKE SOOOO NATURAL AND GOOD AT LIVING LIFE.WHITE PEOPLE ARE JUST ROBOTS AND BORING AS FUCK.
Gimme a fucking break.....

youtube.com/watch?v=SpKIbMOn1no

>white people are such evil people we have to make fun of the way they do high fives

you really want to get us started on the shit niggers do on a daily basis?

more like shit normies do tbqh

Lol, he's not wrong.
Unlike niggers and wetbacks, whites don't get offended at jokes.

That's because you don't understand national pride.

That's what shitlibs do.

Holy shit, Do nigs walk in the middle of the roads in 'Merica too? I thought it was only our monkeys

Shit white people do

>Get mad as fuck over memes

These are Koreans, in Korea. They also use the finger guards for pizza.

never seen trips that lie, eh?

>can't handle a little banter
#blackfragility

subject-verb agreement

When I was growing up there was a gas station near my house my family lived in the middle of fucking nowhere. Only whites for miles. Had three soda machines and a snack machine outside. I come back after about ten years after I graduated to see my parents. Gas station had built two walls beside the soda machines and put a cage around the front half and the snack machine was gone store had nothing but niggers coming in and out. Asked the manager about it and he said since I left it had got broken into eight times so he decided to fence it in.
That moment I realized the first half of American history x was right.

of course they do. Walking on the sidewalk is "acting white" to our niggers

Funny, I had a few black friends and plenty of white friends growing up.
The only families that fought in front of their children, in front of guests, were the black families of course.

To makes things even more meme-tier, 2 of the black kids didn't know their father and had step-dads instead. The 3rd one's father was black and married to a white woman.

So jelly

Holy shit, we need to find the gene that expresses itself as not fucking capable of dealing wif streets n shieeet.

(btw in the deep south, they often run across the street THEN look both ways. damndest thing I've ever seen)

Black British (Cayman Islander) here. The white people I know:

>play rugby
>keep their cars very clean on the inside
>talk about university league tables a lot
>go on dangerous holidays. Skiing in winter, somewhere in the third world for the rest of the year. White people are obsessed with dangerous holidays. If Hugo and Henrietta survive their parents throwing them down the Alps from the age of three every winter, they go on Gap Yah to Mali or Cambodia or wherever and get murdered. If they survive, they celebrate by sending their offspring to these places and spending their own holidays in France or Italy.
>make long winded facebook posts
>take too many pictures of their children
>ride expensive bicycles
>give their kids strange names
>go to university in the north (probably to get away from us)
>join clubs. One club or church is enough. You don't need to join the hiking, tennis, skiing, football, rugby, cricket, music and so on clubs.
>play golf (this is the worst one of them all)
>make their kids, usually the ones not cut out for rugby or extreme sports holidays, play the piano or violin
>own digital cameras
>cook other people's food when their own is perfectly fine
>drink coffee constantly

>coffee
Disgusting tbqh famalam

Shit black people do:
Kill each other
Kill whites
Rap
Look up ways to kill people

>>ride expensive bicycles
Aww, you'll never know what that's like because expensive bikes are usually stored properly (but daaaaam, what a diff).

>Shit White Americans do
FTFY, there's nothing wrong with wine tours though. is a lot more accurate.

It goes in all fields, boys

Because our ancestors pretty much invented and built everything on earth, and were all mother Theresa's compared to other races.

Also, side note, do Mongols go around being Ashamed Djengis Khan was a badass who killed more people than anyone ever before or since? It's so weird I'm supposed to feel ashamed for being better than other races at everything, and fighting back when you fucking invade us.

Especially ones with cheese

I do some cycling, I just don't understand why people who live in cities buy a Colnago or a Storck despite riding it a few miles a week.

It's up to them, but it is a waste.

I've only ever seen black people do this.

Poo in loo is a ruckanucka?

Congrats you gained my respects Aryan man :)

Dude, they don't have many memes. Let them have something dude. Come on, this is cruel.

I love how
>Shit white people do
Boils down to
>Be wealthy
>Be cultured
>Be healthy

Eh?

Korea sometimes feels weirder than Japan, actually it probably is now.

Let them have this one meme dude. Come on.

There is a difference between being proud of your culture/history and distancing yourself from the sins of your ancestors. My grandfather was a convicted murderer, but that doesn't negate all of the accomplishments my family has before and after my grandfather committed his crime. And the descendants that came after him surely aren't responsible for HIS mistake.

When niggers say "white people" they mean upper middle class descended from prostestant caucasian people who live in the east and west coast.

Not to mention we could have exterminated all other races no problem for a long period of time.

We are too nice, that's our downfall.

Casseroles are delicious.

I have a pair of new balances.

White people tend to make out that their lives are much better than what they are.

White people are mostly useful idiots these days.

White peoples adopt new modern culture thinking they're still the ones on top, even though the primary school down the street is 90% nig nog.

That's the thing about Brits. The top 10% or so are deadly smart but the other 90% are dumb but are good fighters so that's how they conquered the world..

>Care to try to argue with this?
Yes. Things other races do:
Rape, steal, gang violence, fatherless homes, riots, shooting police, be vastly over represented as welfare recipients, be vastly over represented in the prisons,

mfw that is fucking true. All the hypocrites I have met just proved by this.

>That's the thing about Brits. The top 10% or so are deadly smart but the other 90% are dumb but are good fighters so that's how they conquered the world..
I agree with this. RIP the aristocracy. Democracy was a huge mistake.

I'm black and I redo High fives

>Not liking wine
GET FUCKED YOU SAVAGE APE NIGGERS! YOU ARE WRONG!

top tier bantz as usual.

What's wrong with a wine tour? Wine contains alcohol

That's just black people though.

Do Jews now.
I'll start.

Suck blood from infant baby dick circumcision, sacrifice their children to Moloch, their only joy in life is to fuck with the people who let them into their country and treated them as equals, look disgusting

Dies ist eine typisch deutsche Tradition

Shit white people do:
>obey the law
>raise their children
>work

Who the fuck doesn't redo high fives?

>appreciating and cooking food from other cultures
so fucking true, I'm Latino and my family used to rag on me for requesting Mac & Cheese for Thanksgiving since is a "gringo" thing

because Thanksgiving is TOTALLY a latino holiday