The GOP is traditionally known as the party of Wall Street, but this year investors, for the most part...

>The GOP is traditionally known as the party of Wall Street, but this year investors, for the most part, are betting against the Republican standard-bearer.
>“The market appears to have decided not only that [Hillary] Clinton will win, but that it won’t be close,” David Woo, a strategist at Bank of America Merrill Lynch, said in a report distributed Monday. “Investors like landslide victories.”
>Woo noted that the S&P 500 has risen more than 4% since July 5, which marks the beginning of the 90-trading-day countdown to the election on Nov. 8. During years when presidential candidates won by a margin of more than 80% of Electoral College votes, the S&P 500 posted average returns of 8.4% in the 90 days leading up to the election.
>The last time stocks outperformed the current rally at the halfway point was when Ronald Reagan won in a landslide against Walter Mondale in 1984.
>“To us, this implies that the market is expecting Hillary Clinton to either maintain or increase her already sizable lead over Donald Trump in the opinion polls,” Woo said, citing the Iowa Electronic Markets, an indicator giving Clinton an 80% chance of beating Trump.

What the fuck? Why aren't more investors and businesses supporting the actual successful CEO?

marketwatch.com/story/the-stock-market-has-already-picked-the-next-us-president-2016-08-29?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1uY_vIQgEds
foxnews.com/transcript/2012/01/19/trump-gop-stop-playing-president-obamas-hands/.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How did betting against Brexit go.

(((Investors)))

FPBP

>Why aren't more investors and businesses supporting the actual successful CEO?

Didn't you read your own article? They are supporting Clinton.

remember that these are people that are culturally isolated and don't really understand just how fluid this race still is.

trump is recovering lost ground, by the first debate he'll probably be an average of 2 points behind hillry.

>Woo noted that the S&P 500 has risen more than 4% since July 5, which marks the beginning of the 90-trading-day countdown to the election on Nov. 8. During years when presidential candidates won by a margin of more than 80% of Electoral College votes, the S&P 500 posted average returns of 8.4% in the 90 days leading up to the election
>To us, this implies

(((Reading Tea Leaves)))

Pretty well since the current political situation indicates it will be block either in the commons, lords or courts

Oh my gawd goy! What happens when the finance jews find out the media jews have been dishonest in their representation of support for Trump?

Will there be a Jew against Jew war?

They bet on the vote you black bastard

I bet against brexit and lost £400

If i'd bet with brexit i would have made £6000 off the pound falling

Yet more and more foreclosures are appearing. It's all smoke to hide the fact the economy is going to collapse again. Transportation industry is also as slow as the 08 collapse. Hope you're all prepared.

>market goes up
>this is somehow means Hillary is winning

what a load of crap

They mean that a good economy favors the candidate who isn't talking about how shitty the economy is

The problem with their theory is that the economy is only good on paper, for the average person the recovery hasn't given them anything

I suppose another problem with their theory is that the people typically favor the candidate from the other party during an election

If you destroy Wall Street they will win.

Those dumb hook nose kikes were still betting billions on bremain as the polls were closing

Trump is an anti-establishment candidate, and Wall Street investors are perhaps the definition of the establishment.

In many cases, he is also a direct business rival to these men.

They said the same thing about BREXIT.
The jews were wrong.

This.

They have been forging polls and so on for so long that they do it automatically and don't even realize that it is not representing reality anymore.

What they think is completely irrelevant because they have lost their touch with reality, their opinion on it is as valid as that of any moron on Sup Forums

Trump will prevail don't worry he has super DNA

youtu.be/1uY_vIQgEds

If Trump fixes the tax codes and exploitative trade deals, they'll only be able to afford one solid-gold private jet instead of a fleet. Of COURSE they support Clinton.

This must be the dumbest analysis I've ever read. No surpise it's a chink. They are like robots.

Reminds me how tons of people lost money saying britlania would stay in the EU.

Boy they must have been salty.

>Why aren't more investors and businesses supporting the actual successful CEO?

Why would you think that they want that?

hasnt Trump been saying he will fix all the big loopholes and bullshit that allow corporations to evade taxes and further income inequality? he also basically told koch brothers to shove it

it would be a lot surprising the big businesses didnt side with crooked hilary

So the economy is collapsing? Wow, pol has never said this for the past year! Not even once! I bet you are right.

This really made my CPU work.

People don't make decisions when trading stocks anymore computers do, traders who do actively manage their stocks don't beat the market and often end up losing all their money.

>14 views
Made me think

>the economy is slowing like it was before the last recession
>pssssssh it is impossible for another recession to happen ever again

>he also basically told koch brothers to shove it
They had already announced that because of Trump fucking up the party no Republicans were getting donations this year by the time Trump got pissy with them.

>pssssssh it is impossible for another recession to happen ever again

I never said this, I would even be the first one to say it will collapse in the coming years.

What I was saying is that if you were on pol longer than the past month is that for the past 2 years there must have been 40 threads on how the collapse was imminent.

None of you faggots ever predicts anything correctly regarding the economy.

>people at stock exchange make horrible decisions
Hmmmm I wonder what caused the numerous crashes and bubles...
Really puts my brain into high gear.

Thanks for correcting the record

>to maintain or increase her lead

But her lead has been shrinking

>the actual successful CEO
because Trump is a true entrepreneur, not a parasite piece of shit like those of Wall Street

Great, I'll make even more money when dynamo don becomes potus since these arrogant shit heads can't read the writing on the wall.

so wall street has given 100s of millions to democrats over the last 30 years becase they support republicans.

Of course the Globalists of Wall Street ALL support Clinton, because they know she's an honorary jew who will continue assfucking the USA for her Wall Street backers.

Brexit 2.0

>successful
>CEO
Pick one

W00t foreclosures mean I can get a house for the lowlow

Got my credit in the 700s and looking forward to your new home

One can hope. One can only hope

Because he's a silver-spooner who inherited a massive real estate company in New York. There's no actually fucking proof that he's worth a damn. Banks in the US won't touch him anymore.

There is no actual proof of his prowess in business. Just puff articles like Forbes whose source is Trump's own claims. Trump refuses to provide information, which is damning my his own words about presidential candidates who don't release their tax returns: foxnews.com/transcript/2012/01/19/trump-gop-stop-playing-president-obamas-hands/.

Investors don't give a single shit about maymays, no matter how good they make you feel.

He's shown nothing to display that he's at all ready to be a commander in chief.

Wow, that really increased the blood flow to the part of my body that sits on top of my neck.

>Hillary is all about supporting the little guy.
>Wall Street, Satan of atheists, is supporting her.
Not suspicious at all. Totally not doing any favors to those wolfs, no, just being progressive and destroying your own country bring in a lot of old white man with billions of dollars. This is fucking stupid.

>Wall Street bets against Trump
>They lose billions
>Lack of support from Clinton is killing them
>New Great Depression
Stock that food guys.

No need to apologize, friend. We all make mistakes.

i hate that critique of him getting money in the beginning. Do people damn uber or lyft or any other start up because they go OPM to run their business? its a very irrational "diss". was he supposed to buy real estate with money he saved up working a fulltime job? liberals are morons.

>cherry picking this hard.
Post every electon since 1960, not the ones that fit your hypothesis.

You nut.

> cherry picking

Every presidential election since 1960 is on there.

/thread

Russian """banter"""

>What the fuck? Why aren't more investors and businesses supporting the actual successful CEO?

>implying wall st investors want a guy who knows wall st running things

Trump would rip them a new ass and they know it.

>Brexit
May said there won't be a vote.

I'd rather bet all of my money on the Don.
Jeb was doing fine too in the polls before the debates with Trump, the same will happen with Hillary.

>Pretty well since the current political situation indicates it will be block either in the commons, lords or courts

Parliament is supreme. Government controls the legislative agenda of Parliament, having a majority.

>blocked in the Commons
How do you figure? Conservative majority and no general election until 2020. May is going forward with Brexit. The next stage is to introduce an Act to repeal the European Communities Act 1972, which will come once the negotiations start. When THAT will be is subject to debate.

>blocked in the lords
The House of Lords can't block any legislation.

>blocked by the courts
How? An Act of Parliament makes the law. Courts in the UK cannot strike down laws (like they can in the US where laws can be declared 'unconstitutional'), only suggest review.

She looks like a smiling demon mask, I'm not even joking here,

>Post every electon since 1960
which other elections do you think are missing?

I can't wait for the huge stock correction when Trump wins.
Just like Brexit, you'll have every schmuck on talk radio or cable tv crying about how Trump had already cost investors billions of dollars.

Nice post,

Love them repeating digits, too.

>Wall Street betting Hillary will win
>Hillary is a pro-Wall Street, establishment candidate

Waste of an 88.

Your post is bad and you should feel bad.

im curious how the media thinks the president legitimately influences the market, short of holding a gun to yelen's head

>Hey guys, Lazy here

Yeah, well you're one of the few people who actually fell for the b8. You're an Australian, you people are supposed to be on top of this weak bait.
I'm just here because they picked the creepiest possible picture.

>The House of Lords can't block any legislation
They blocked changes to tax credits, and threatened to block the new unions law which forced the tories to make a uturn. You are delusional if you think they won't block brexit lol

Your flag makes me want Cheezits.

Look who's here, the discount Cheetos.

The race is still unpredictable since hillary will be charged before november.

you'd have to be retarded to bet on Clinton winning IMO

the polls are retarded as fuck, hes winning in a bunch of swing states.

Fuck

The broad market is basically well funded, monetized, apex tier shitposting. It predicts nothing.

Also, since it's made of numbers their is a statistical first for every day of the year. Like fucking baseball

Is this supposed to offend me or what

No, just sayin.

Cap this post, the stock market is going to fall between 50 and 80% between now and next February.

>for the past 2 years there must have been 40 threads on how the collapse was imminent.

Please, there's like 40 threads a month about the happening. At least there was till a month or so ago.

Didn't they say the same thing with Brexit?

>A fucking leaf
There's already been a vote. May just said she won't take it up in Parliament for a vote there.