What went right?

What went right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8SXqHSPdQyw
youtu.be/JnOp7XNWF4U
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-urmCRs61I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

her owners got a lot of money?

is she playing the girl rabbit from space jams?

Why does she always surround herself with unattractive people in her videos?

I mean, she knows she's attractive, everyone else knows, what gives?

me in the back

SEX HOWEVER YOU WANT ITS YOUR DAMN RIGHT

Her genes

le ugly/beautiful contrast meme my turbonig

Her tits.

Really did great with the alien practical effects

She literally used 3+ dead memes in that video

>Backpack kid
>Terry crews ahhhh
>Shooting stars
The shooting stars one made my head explode how the fuck did she go from cute shit with a edge like I kissed a girl to crap like this?

>typing out spoilers manually

I hate not funny too elaborated videos.
Stop talking, play the song and show pretty images, for fuck's sake.

me in the back left

Why did she think becoming a JUST-queen like Miley is a good idea?

>how the fuck did she go from cute shit with a edge like I kissed a girl to crap like this?
alcohol, cocaine, meth, orgies, weed, Hillary Clinton

To appeal to her audience

>nogtism
Never once

>Why did she think becoming a JUST-queen like Miley
Don't confuse a work for a shoot brother

Taylor > Katy

proof that whatever Miley Cyrus has is contagious and she needs to be isolated and purged

>Mfw used to hate that song and now I like it and wish for the days pop songs count go back to innocent ballards and nicely written Melodies without a fucking rap verse
I'd even take the 90s reggae ska pop crap over this just what the fuck did I watch?

Kanye was right

Taylor and Gaga >>>>>>>>>>> Katy

Is this what happen to all Goyim after the entertainment Jews suck your soul away for a pretty penny? They always end up looking and acting the same. Ugly, busted, ghetto teenager mindset into adulthood. You think our generation our "manchildren" but then you look at Katy Perry or fucking Madonna. Madonna is a fucking teenager trapped in an old ladies body

Tfw Taylor is releasing new album in the perfect time, so she might be doing Super bowl Half time show 2018, but last year was halftime show doing white woman Lady Gaga, so now it probably has to be someone black.

How can Orlando Bloom even compete?

First, Taylor needs to drop ha Coca Cola endorsing ass before she can do the Superbowl

>TayTay and Gaga on the same tier

the fuck outta here

HELP HELP ANOTHER CORRUPTED THOT HAS FALLEN

Why did she make herself look ugly on purpose? Is it to match her music?

Not sure what's more cringy, Swish Swish or Look What You Made Me Do.

Gaga has ACTUAL talent though. Taylor Swift is the Snickers of music, she is 100% artificially created

most of the people in charge of Hollywood fashion/makeup are fags. They tell her what to wear and how to look

>clown makeup
>memes
>shit song
>rap verse
>nicki minaj
>tryhard video

Taylor isn't hideous, so her song is probably better.

gaga is a washed up has-been.

I thought sia was the new gaga

I was going to call you out on this but holy shit

>1st album 15M sold
>2nd album 6M
>3rd album 2.5M
>4th album 800k
>5th album 650k

She was, but she's washed up as well now.

Could be also because nobody is buying albums today. Everybody is using Spotify/Apple Music/ Google music/whatever else.

Oh well pop is dead anyway.

I can't even remember the last time she put out a music video.

Excuse me sweetie

If people stream an album enough times it counts as a sale. Probably fewer sales than before when you had to buy the albums, but still.

sales has declined though. it's streaming now. and Gaga's sales are incredibly higher than Katy's

not saying they're on the same tier since Gaga's vocals and dancing blows Taylor out of the water. All I'm saying is either is better than Katy

she pulled her shit from Spotify though, bad example

>If people stream an album enough times it counts as a sale
yeah, 1,500 streams

She pulled her music from Spotify, then when she sold a lot of album, she rejoined Spotify. Bitch is greedy, but clever greedy.

She is NOT attractive.
She has to be the current singer with the most makeup.
She's obviously self aware to plaster herself with a shit ton of makeup and have ugly people beside her to look better.
Also have a Felicity pic, because you have such shit taste you think Daisy is better.

Gaga has 2 Diamond singles and is close to having a third diamond single

Taylor has none but she has a diamond album (gaga is close to having one as well)

you realize digital album purchases are included in the totals right? or they just wouldn't publicize half of their sales to not confuse autistic people like you who only consider it an album if its a physical disc?

Right, but I think every stream of every track counts towards the sale of an album, so if a song has 14 tracks, people would have to stream the whole album about 108 times to count as the sale of one album.

Spotify doesn't sell albums, at least I don't think so. It's just streaming.

The fuck you talking about nigger Sia has bin around way longer then gaga and was a million times more talented up until she sold out and made all those shit songs and videos with that dance moms girl

>you realize digital album purchases are included in the totals right?
...and? The argument was that Spotify streaming has really dug into album sales and you post an album that did well because it was pulled from Spotify for like 8 months after release so what are you saying?

DUDE MEMES LOL

DUDE I'M WEIRD LMAO

DUDE THIS WEIRD DANCING KID

>Gaga has ACTUAL talent though

Nah not really, she's just heavily addicted to drugs and her aesthetic makes her popular with tumblr sadgirls.

Taylor is releasing new album. Does it mean that she will do car video with that fat host?

Stfu Fager

heavy drug addiction has been a staple in music since the 60s

underrated

Honestly, what did she mean by this?

GID GOD DAMN I HATE SIA WITH AN IRRATIONAL PASSION

>Makes a music video of a thinly veiled analogy for encouraging the unwashed brown masses to "feast" on white girls

What did she mean by this?

>she's attractive

buttsecks it evolution right guys

You know exactly what she meant whiteboi

Gaga can sing jazz with Tony Bennett and metal with Metallica. She's one of the best technical and versatile singers in the pop scene right now

Katy struggles to hit notes live while standing still. So did Taylor although she might have improved with her new album

this cant be real.

mfw when people in this thread give any fucks at all about modern pop artists

>pretends to be jamming hard
>it's actually the guy who is playing the solo
>she's just strumming with a capo on

youtube.com/watch?v=8SXqHSPdQyw

What's her problem?

gaga the person has some talent, sure. but all her hit songs are bought from the same fucks that make songs for every other pop artist, taylor swift included, she just changes some words in the lyrics and adds a "woo oaa" or two and gets a co-writing credit. whatever talent she has is gone to waste

She got blacked

>but all her hit songs are bought from the same fucks that make songs for every other pop artist, taylor swift included
(You)

Please don't remind me how far she has fallen

>She's one of the best technical and versatile singers in the pop scene right now

Who are you trying to kid?

>her fingers never change position in the fretboard

maybe the song is written in a diatonic scale so he can play the same 11th chord over all the progressions without problem

yeah right

YAS GAGA YAS
youtu.be/JnOp7XNWF4U

Lmao she's not even playing the rhythm part!

How the fuck can you be a famous guitarist without being able to play three power chords??

nobody. critics, publications and other established music acts agree. sorry they don't agree to (You)r contrarian views

made it 3 seconds. What if ISIS are the good guys?

Lady Gaga is a good and versatile singer dude. That's not really debatable.

Since when is Swift a famous guitarist?

That's what I've been thinking all along.

Damn, how did Reviewbrah land himself a cameo? Is he getting mainstream?

Her whole thing was being a famous guitar playing singer. The part that she opted out of playing is something a guitarist should be able to do after 6 months of first picking up a guitar.

it goes like gaga>katy>shit>tswift

swift works with best people though which is why she made a lot of catchy songs

>muh deep montonous adele voice equates to singing talent

i cant wait for this meme to die

Was, not is.

She dropped that shtick when she became famous, and even then nobody would've considered her a "famous guitar player"

fucking hell you clearly don't know shit. Even Adele is NOT the best singer in the game. Her technique is inconsistent and she misses notes on many live performances. She even had to have surgery done on her vocal chords a few years back and she had to cancel her biggest Wembley dates recently because of the same thing

Adele is not the standard despite what the GP thinks

Reminder that this episode was nominated for an emmy

She's a famous musician who plays guitar as part of her act and she has to fake playing a three chord progression on stage because she can't play power chords.

You don't know what monotonous means, and you don't understand how hard it is to sing like that.

SEX JUNK

Actual recording of googoo's voice before processing

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-urmCRs61I