How about we leave all degenerate western women behind and move to eastern Russia?

How about we leave all degenerate western women behind and move to eastern Russia?

There we will create a new beginning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fbhPIK-oBvA
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2969992/Married-TV-actor-wakes-testicles-STOLEN-drugged-Russian-bar-attractive-blonde-working-organ-traffickers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's nowhere to go there besides Vladivostok

We will build new glorious cities

You will die in an irradiated snow drift where even wolves will not go.

No, it's not like that. It will be perfect.

Like actual swedes swedes?

That is a piss tier photoshop effort m8. You and your KGB friends need to stop being so lazy

In eastern Russia they give territory to anyone who wants it.
>Sup I wanna be a farmer and make you economy
>Great, you can have all that nothing on a condition you will actually make use of it.

That's 5% of the male population...

How strict is your immigration policy on white Europeans? Would it be likely to be able to found e.g. German settlements in Eastern Russia?

I dont think its hard.

You guys did it in Paraguay and it's the only place in the country that isn't a shithole with constant blackouts (and it's in the middle of the fuckign desert while all the natives live in the fertile half).

I'm sure you could work wonders with Russia

If the conditions were reversed and Russia was hot as fuck I'd be all over it.

Tbh Australia should institute the same kind of scheme. Abbos control far too much territory in the outback, we should let Sven colonize it.

It gets worse

>Svens move to Eastern Russia
>They gona be cucks for China
Poetry

Britain is so emasculated they measure manhood with three decimals.

We have no welfare so you'll die pretty quick, you dumb fuck.

This terrible! They're going to bring the same disgusting liberal ideas that killed their country to Russia and destroy that country too. These Swede cucks dug their grave, they should be forced to lay in it.

242k pensioners? Because that would make sense. Getting your pension from sweden, living in east russia is living like kings.

You will robbed in a month if try to do this
When I was a school there was a french who was there for some reason. People found out he was keeping the money in his flat. He was in the flat when burglars broke there. France has him delivered to the hospital by a special flight then.

Also we simulated a bomb attack with fireworks when a french ambassador visited the school.

Holy fuck, Sweden has a population of 9 and a half million. Rough estimate is that around 10% of the male population is leaving. The ages most likely to leave are probably in the 20-40 demographic. This is going to be the biggest BBC experiment in history SWEDEN YES!!!

America is about to have a schizophrenic breakdown very soon.

We got Jew'd guise. Jew'd bad.

But cities are for degenerates and subhumans.

I've been wanting to move to Russia for a long while.

The biggest issue I face is not only the language barrier (Russian being a very difficult language to learn, even harder to put in to practice and learn fluently) but also the job market.

I have no idea what profession is viable or what direction to go in once migrating to Russia; the obvious entry in to the workforce would be to work as a translator

however presents an interesting point.

How easy is it for immigrants to apply for that territory? It wouldn't be easy, but as said, a settlement could be built over time. And even at the least, the idea of living a farm life with just my family appeals to me (as someone who grew up that way)

>the idea of living a farm life with just my family
The idea of living a farm life in territory which has 2 months of above zero temperature? You are a fucking idiot.

>the obvious entry in to the workforce would be to work as a translator
Because we don't have our own 17-year olds to run Google Translate, Prompt and Trados in exchange for lunch

When Sweden is full . . . KEKS WILL WALK THE EARTH

well, he could move to Southern Russia (Sochi region etc.). Subtropical climate, decent weather actually

People want to move to russia LOL
Glad I got out of there
Cлaвa пyтинy aллaхy aкбap

Post link or it did not happened.

This place seems comfy. Let's go lads.

Siberia is the New World. Let's go, brothers! It is manifest destiny!

Commieboxes, commieboxes everywhere. Try living in one of those things for a month. It's a fucking nightmare. Small, hot, and when your neighbor fucks, shits, farts, flushes the toilet, you can hear them all.

It has better weather than Northern Europe.
And Global warming will make it Garden of Eden.

>eastern Russia
But why? Of all the places, eastern Russia?

Looked it up. no real sources its just conditioning to accept all the rapefugees.

You little terrorists.

No nigger can get through all that snow.

because supposedly your govt. gives free land there presumably you actually use it

>the obvious entry in to the workforce would be to work as a translator
nah, there are a whole bunch of Russians who know English much better than you know Russian. I heard IT sector is growing real hard now after all the sanctions.

yeah, but what are the odds of finding an IT company in the middle of Siberia?

you get used to it.

The news is bullshit. There is no way 242K Swedish men are moving anywhere, let alone eastern Russia.

holy shit that would be awesome.
but do i actually need to use it? is hunting using it?

It's in threads like these you realize how stupid people here are.

So much for the redpill, heh.

potatoes my friend.
also, how is fishing on the east coast? if its good then you could make millions on dried fish.

>what are the odds
about the same as to find anybody who needs an English-Russian translator in the middle of Siberia.

so slim to none, hence my point
unless you wanna work the land, it's most likely a very stupid idea.

> white people flee the shitskin invasion in white countries
> settle in the Siberian far east
> build great prosper cities
> "ooga booga wher'z da whyte womyn at?"
> ohshittheyfoundus.jpg
> tries to close borders to prevent new shitskin floodings
> oyveymuhracists.jpg
> oh shit, we forgot about Goldsteinberg. Who let him in?
> "too late, goyim. Now you are a multicultural society free of white supremacist nazi bigoted cisgendered heteronormative oppressive islamophobic white males!"
> bataclan.png
> rotherham.jpeg
> blacked.com
> culturalmarxism.mp4

Yeah, i agree.

Is there ferry connection to Animeland?

I still say eastern Russia free land deal would be great for setting up huge data centers, the cold climate makes cooling the computers easy and less costly. You use the heat from the computers to warm the complex. The hard part is you would need to lay a bunch of fiber optic cable and get a nuclear power plant.

Build a wall, Ruskiebros.

That sounds like these Guy Fawkes masks wearing guys who try to disguise themselves as free minds and shitting liberal agendas on their way to the toilet

This info is huge, swedcuck is only 9.5 million, making the yearly depart 2.6% of the population.

And make the swedes pay.

Don't, please don't, everything, i repeat EVERYTHING that white men touches, always destroyed.

Definitely

youtu.be/fbhPIK-oBvA

Great web series. And beautiful documentary film.

The plan:
>Get your acres from Putin
>Use your neetbux to pay for chink slave labor
>Become a plantation master
>Send excess slaves on boat to USA as thanks for cucking up the west
brb, siberia

>fucking niggers come to our cunts instead of fixing their own, no wonder Africa is a shithole
>gee, guys, I don't like where this country is going, let's move to Russia

The objective is to escape the niggers.

This is the only thing I could find

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2969992/Married-TV-actor-wakes-testicles-STOLEN-drugged-Russian-bar-attractive-blonde-working-organ-traffickers.html

>escape the niggers
>in Russia

>tfw there is a market for stolen testicles

How does that even work?

Stop it

> slavs
> non-white

what'cha doin, shlomo?

Hell yesss!

I'm all for it our ancestors used to rule all of northern Eurasia and even north America probably wayy back in the ice age. It's why you find dolmen from UK to Korea.

Besides that part of the country is hugeee..perfect I dilation from the nog world and the best Asians as neighbors who we can protect ourselves from anyway

Right across the Bering straight from Alaska and the Pacific northwest

If we take back east Russia we can seriously change the political sphere we just can't be subverted

As for Americans...move to thePNW!!!! Go to Alaska!! Canadians take back the west forests and mountains and islands and seas!!!

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL