Faded: Girl Wilds After Leaving The Dentist! (Full Video)

youtube.com/watch?v=dyzWgIoZ-Wo

white women are now waking up out of a drunken anesthesia stupor with the first thought on their mind being black dick

how does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgB2ziyAteI
youtube.com/watch?v=FIVTS4gq7Bw
youtube.com/watch?v=gvX7KpcsL-I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>"""""white"""""

inb4 a bunch of mad white boiz

just because she isn't particularly good looking doesn't mean she isn't white

ops mother is now waking up out of a drunken stupor with the first taste in her mouth being black dick

Sup Forums BTFO

What the fuck kind of drugs do American doctors use? Seriously, after my wisdom tooth got removed all I felt was some dizziness.

She literally isn't white. Jesus Christ, I guess everything passes off for white these days.

how do you know? fb?

>girl has to be drugged before she wants BBC

Jealous about whatever American dentists drug their patients with. Cutey related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgB2ziyAteI

fake
She is an ugly potato face anyway, no Aryan man will fuck her.

she's just memeing.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIVTS4gq7Bw

White girls just don't think about white dudes anymore.
White race is dead.

In Britain they won't drug you or put you to sleep for wisdom teeth. They just give you local anesthetic, I was awake the entire time.

You guys bring as much attention to the white male humiliation memes as the jews do

>white

That's a finn at best.

Not sure, but one time I woke up out of surgery shouting about kalashnikovs and they called the cops.

I don't even own an kalashnikov, desu...

Remember to sage and report guys. This isn't politics nor current events. Get the mods to do their jobs!

that was actually funny
the op is just depressing

fuck off retardo

DUDE TRUMP TWEETED THIS

Thats just a girl who isn't used to getting drugged but pretending the effect is more present while talking in her mind bullshit that is supposed to be funny, and everyone knows woman are not funny.
Their jokes usually consist of dicks, vagoos and tits

>Implying joking about a stereotype while on drugs makes you want to fuck sub-human filth

Nice try

Ketamine

the way she's repeating it sounds like she had been watching a little too much of those tranny-made sissy compilations about bbc

it's not a joke, it's her subconscious

bbc is common meme. she was just saying dumb shit for the camera. if this makes you feel insecure or depressed by a self help book to improve your self esteem.

It looks like she's been browsing Sup Forums more than is good for her

that's not how drugs work.

do you not think the problem might be that you clearly watch those videos?

calm down lad im only havin a bit of banter aye haha

No its just some dumb cunt trying to be funny

burger women are disgusting

Real full version
youtube.com/watch?v=gvX7KpcsL-I

>Romania
Half your women hate you because of the hostile and degenerate society you allowed to fester in your country.
The only reason your internet is so fast is because of all the cam whores making up half the GDP.

>BBC

You were lucky

>Half your women hate you
Haha, no. They're all whores. They like us.

it makes me wonder why are americans so retarded that they give people shit that gets them high off their asses for a fucking dentist appointment. never in europe have i seen people leaving the dentist high like this and begging for black cock.

sum it up pls

We can afford anesthesia over here because we have proper insurance rather than that government provided half-assed shit.

That's pretty much a cultural meme (unfortunately) in the United States. It is pushed so hard by Jewish media to assert black sexual superiority that even men reference black people as always being "top dog" in prison or having the biggest dick.

I really don't care what women think. Non-white women constantly seek out white men and just because it isn't a meme people don't get hurt feelings over it.

The stigma, once again, comes from Jewish controlled media which seeks to sow division among the races.

lol, stupid bird

Fuck Bojan, you actually sound like a funny guy IRL.

ZG?

>pushed so hard by Jew
Could it really just be that black guys do have larger dicks on average and it makes white guys feel insecure so they scapegoat it on the jews?
I mean if white males do have superior intellect on average then why wouldn't a savage unintelligent race that spent most of the post-fire discovery era just having sex with each other with just a loin cloth covering their genitals?

LOL

you guys are getting so cucked

>bbc is a meme! look at these infographs!
>lmao asian microdick

wew

basically

>d-do you like b-bbc?
>: no?
>haha ok then be my gf pls have my aryan children

>pretending to be retarded for 7 years....

double 77 nice get

DONT POST IT

That girl knows how to party.

White men are the most desired group not just by white women but all other racial groups. So stop with your faggotry.

Fuck man, let's meet, I'll buy you coffee and will put my penis in your anus.

This is really quite true.

Our country has been a complete farce since WWI, at the latest. This is just more of the same to distract young whites from directing their attention to racial issues in an intelligent way.

>Sarcasm
How's that autism son?
Take your meds this morning?

This just proves the insecure black autistic theory. They message girls if they like black guys and to go out with them and then they reject them.

How about you go fuck yourself you forum sliding faggot? This isn't Sup Forums so take it back to that cesspool.

ha ha its ok lads i was just pretending to be retarded lol :DDD BENIS haha

She looks like Jay Leno

haha! B-B-C

big black cock!

my daughter is real funny like that

10/10