What does Sup Forums honestly think of Milo Yiannopoulos?

What does Sup Forums honestly think of Milo Yiannopoulos?

controlled faggot spy

He siphoned 100k in donations for himself, who knows how else he's jewing around. BUT he helps to redpill norms so it balances out.

>Sup Forums is one person
I'm okay with him, the only people who hate him are feminists and closeted gay Sup Forumsacks

Started out ok then became a big headed diva faggot promoting miscegenation
Let fame get to his head

I never think about him at all except when you faggots bring him up.

Disgusting faggot and controlled oposition.

Self-hating masochist. Different side of the same coin as the self-hating white people/sjw's and shitstains that support BLM and the likes.

Controlled opposition.
Probably posted this thread just to shill himself to relevancy once more.

Who?

self serving faggot, still somewhat useful

don't give a fuck except that he draws sjw attention away from more important things

direct blue pills away from the jews behind the curtain. it's a repeat of the tea party which didn't start as neocon controlled hollow slogan/label.

Talentless.

It's sad he's pushed so hard, here. But, like, Trump girls he found a way to get attention and it works among the poorly educated right.

just like OP he is a ragging faggot

a faggot that needs to be shut down

>people making money, must be jews.
every single person takes something for himself if he can.

False leader of the alt right!

The only leader of the dark army is the phropet
ALEXANDER JANHAS,

Degerate faggot shill used by the kikes to spread faggotry onto the alt right. Needs to be euthanized.

he's gay and has thus given up on the struggle of being a man and for this I can't respect anything he says

I think he brings a welcome voice as a conservative gay dude, but sometimes I feel like he gets a little wrapped up in it

Ultimately a net gain

Ironically most gay dudes
I've met have been fairly red pulled

What's up with that

He's whatever
Triggers niggers

Rockstar and master troll.

Degenerate nigger loving kike.

False. I don't like him and I am neither.
We don't need accept homosexuality to reject feminism.

Pozzed faggot.

Dumb fag who got himself kicked off tweeter for being bad at bantz.

Will probably get aids and die

He came to my uni and I went and saw him. I wasn't impressed. He was just agitating and had the same talking points as everyone on the alt right. I firmly believe he is controlled opposition. Also I'm still voting for trump before you call me a fucking hill shill

Too flamboyant and according to himself, likes to provoke. I mean you don't even begin to solve issues by being a provocative idiot, but I guess he doesn't even want to.

attention whoring faggot......pretty standard tbhfam. Fags are usually extremely narcissistic.

He stopped considering himself Alt-Right when it got too gentile for him.

He is pretty hilarious so cool in my books

Probably wishing up to the fag hags, sjws, liberal betrayal towards muh Muslims, and women in general
Also

an attention seeking faggot, his pretty much the same as a women, I was glad he got banned from twitter

Jarod Taylor is by far better and is not a cocksucker and rude when debating

He is immune to some typical identity-based criticism We need him to voice arguments to get them into social consciousness so they can be used by those of us who fall into categories the media likes to delegitimize

He's the reason I'm here and I'm surely not the only one. Until very recently, he was very refreshing and insightful, and pretty amusing. It's only since he's become big over in Burgerland that he's become a self-absorbed twaggot.

>most gay dudes
>I've met have been fairly red pulled
>What's up with that

They think they're accepted into the hay loft and are now trying to pull the ladder up after themselves. No longer being discriminated against, they think they now have the freedom and luxury of doing the discriminating.

They don't realize they could just as easily get pushed off at any instant (and many want to push them off).

gay jewish attention whore

his only use is pissing off the left

perfect baiter

A sexually confused man who is more suited to celebrity interviews than political reports.

You gay bro?

Milo is my hero. #wouldgogayformilo

BASED FAGGOT

we

I respect Milo. He's an extremely talented writer and an interesting public figure. Watching him troll and destroy bullshit leftism has been one of the best things about 2016. I appreciate and respect his fight for free speech and showing that being gay isn't a hang up anymore.

That said, I find him kind of gross and kind of a cunt at times. His attempts to constantly build a cult of personality around himself is off-putting. That said, he's exactly the person we need now in the media and despite my being put off a little by him, I do like him.

I was honestly thinking about him last night when he was raw dogging me while he fondled my cock, after which he went down and slurped it clean

"What does Sup Forums think of Milo Yiannopoulos" is a meme.
OP is not actually asking a question, but simply posted a dank meme. Stop replying to the thread as if he's asking a question.

>Get banned from Twitter
>Has already started fading away

kek, he only ever got involved in the Gamergate/Altright stuff to make himself famous and to make money, which is fine but I don't get the idiots who worship him.

Or they realize that being called a faggot on occasion is not the same as getting thrown off a roof.

What ever happened to that guy?

>Jared Taylor
>better than herr linder

I think not

I am actually not even joking, I did fuck him once

Even as I type this, I can feel the stickiness he left in my butt from the last time I met him

Back to reddiy homo

kill yourself faggot

Gay attention whore, but with a good cause.

I don't.

orthodoxy remains in dark ages the post.

Never met him. I'll reserve judgment until then..

Hes ok but the fangirl adoration that plebs pour on him is so annoying.

He's okay I guess, personally I've always found him to be a bit of a massive attention whore twat but it's fine I guess because he redpills normies and the plebs

He's an effective weapon for dismantling Leftist identity politics.

He's just like every gay person: he's an attention seeking faggot

Fuck off back to your Synagogue filthy shill

he's a faggot with a platform

take away his platform, and just a faggot remains

Useful

Where we're going we don't need Jews nor fags.

or when you're straight up masturbating over his face

>OP is not actually asking a question, but simply posted a dank meme.

they have seen the dark side of the PC world and realized that what people show on TV is not what happens in the real world

not alt right, as he is not ethno-nationalist

he's okay. i disagree with him about race and think he's a total fag degenerate but ultimately our aims are basically the same and he is entertaining.

I watched some stream of his at college and it was just silly. Could have started the event on time but didn't because people were supposedly trying to get into a door that could have just been locked. Then his banter with a guy was just him being some cheeky coked out fag w/ an accent and young impressionable uni dummies ate it up for a bit but my hope is they got bored. I don't know. I turned it off after he fielded questions from 2 chicks who were obvious plants w/ scripted ?s.

Basically, he's a fad. The political version of Queer Eye which quickly came & went in the early 00s.

He's a bit too full of himself. That said, he has some good lines of argument that he tends to recycle but which I have had some success with myself. In the end he's style over substance and he is also fairly hot, but he is a Jew and worse than that he fucks blacks.

muh alt right

I'm glad he is out trolling people and raising awareness for the insanity of the left but I don't follow him and mostly try to avoid his videos. His overly flamboyant style paired with his constant need to interrupt people to bring on long dull sentences with force laughs is pretty annoying. He has good guests on the show but he's not a good host at all yet.

mai alt-rightfu said he is a subversive degenerate and should be ignored

and then the next day he started talking about pederasty so i figured it would be an okay time to drop him

Better than that nigger Andrew Anglin, but still a fag.

The true leader of the Alt Right is Alexander Gordon Jahans.

I do not actually think about him at all.

I won't speak of what I think about him as a person but he really is an awful journalist.

>Hillary’s speech was dull and she was so hoarse I was gulping down a protein shake speedily concocted by my handsome yet approachable personal trainer, Will, to deal with my sympathetic cottonmouth, but it still had some laugh lines.

This is seriously Salon.com tier. What a faggot.

MILO THREADS SHOULD BE A BANNABLE OFFENSE.

pretentious fucking kike

muh white privilege

How do I filter multiple replies like this?

How do I filter Milo threads?