Kalgoorlie Chimp Out 2 Electric Noogaboo

If you can't take the death,don't do the theft

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-30/community-mourns-as-elders-call-for-justice-after-riot/7799942
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-30/protesters-arrested-in-kalgoorlie-riot-after-teen's-death/7797804
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Som1 explain why they are rioting plz, the dude who killed him has been arrested, literally makes no sense.

BLM shit

Just like the UK

Basically the boong steals a vehicle, gets run over by the cunt he stole from, and now they are shouting "RACISM"

just as retarded as the BLM protests

gas the abos, white australia now

He stole a bike and died in a vehicle accident. I don't know why they're rioting.

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-30/community-mourns-as-elders-call-for-justice-after-riot/7799942

abc.net.au/news/2016-08-30/protesters-arrested-in-kalgoorlie-riot-after-teen's-death/7797804

But the dude is in custody and going to be charged? Whats the point of protesting?? Im literally baffled right now at the stupidity of this.

#BlackLivesMatter

First - Aboriginals aren't real black people.

Secondly - Justice? Aboriginal Lives Matter?

No shit? Isn't that why the guy who killed him is being charged with manslaughter?

>You can replace a motorbike
>But you can't replace a life

What about the Aboriginal kid who recently raped a pregnant woman to death with a screwdriver - for his own amusement

You can steal a comedy DVD and replace it, but you can't replace a dead woman and her child after they've been sodomized with sharp objects and bled to death.

What is wrong with stealing?

>tfw you have relatives in kalgoorlie and you hope, hope, hope they aren't abos

Should have been "Electric Jigaboo"

surprised Melbourne isn't having a riot over this

>White Australian women see White American women getting to virtue signal with Black Lives Matter social media posts

>Have to desperately find local equivalent so they can join in

Apparently yellow lives don't matter - since I didn't see any of them posting memorials for the young pregnant Asian woman raped to death by an Aboriginal in Northern QLD.

Yeah nah so am i, i'm still confused why they would destroy the institution responsible for handing out the guys punishment.

You never know with abos

Bikes and abos can both be replaced. It's called fucking and childbirth. It's about the only abos *can* do.

The real question is, which contributes more to society?

#bikeslivesmatters

No, Noogaboo works because Abos in my area (WA) tend to identify as belonging to the Noongar tribe

I don't give a shit since some coon stole my bike as a kid and my family couldn't afford to buy me a new one for 2 years

>He called on the police to tackle an undercurrent of racism he said had boiled over onto social media, where Aboriginal people were being threatened with rape and violence.

What the fuck is wrong with people? I remember playing COD and having at least 600000 death and rape threats launched at me, and I thought it was hilarious.

Leftist Jews have always emulated what their kike cousins push in the USA. I knew this would be happening as soon as there was a Black Lives Matter protest in Melbourne.

From what I understand the owner of the ute was a blackie anyway.

Because democracy.

Austria was better when only whites had political power. Give the monkeys on the street the chance to put their black paws on the levers of power and all yell breaks loose. Happens every time. All of Africa is a glaring, irrefutable proof of their ability to do anything but degrade a society.

>hear about BLM protests in america
>crime related event where an aboriginal child was killed
>cops are racist we protesters now
Is this confirmation bias, or something else? How do you explain this logic? I don't get it
Do the protestors know he's being convicted for manslauger? What exactly are they rioting for?

>Melbourne
Melbourne is chock full of cucked numales

anyone making memes of this?
>a mother shouldn't worry for her son's life whenever he goes out to steal a scooter

Pssh, lazy 'roo. If you'd have gotten a job then you could have replaced the bike that was stolen.

Don't blame other people for your problems.

>Where Aboriginal people were being threatened with rape and violence

I'd prefer it if the police dealt with Aboriginals actually raping and murdering people, rather than jokes about it.

they had their stupid BLM rally like a month ago now they don't give a fuck
I was 6 years old you want me to work in the coal mines?

>Boong gets boonged.
>Digeridundus copy BLM in the USA and think people are racist for some reason - even though the guy got punished.
>Reinforce the stereotype that they're all dumb Abos with low-IQs.

Who gave abos the internet seriously?

That image is so poor quality but I can't expect any more from an abo. Literally mspaint job, prob Windows xp

>In boulder
So basically the cops are taking down details of all violent coons, who will be savagely beaten in a few weeks. And nobody will care cause such is life in boulder and kalgoorlie

The abos mistake is thinking that (1) Australians care as much about abos as Americans do about basketball-americans; and (2) that abos are actually valuable to society like basket-ball americans are to America.

Apart from hardcore leftists, literally no one gives a flying fuck about this perpetually intoxicated dole bludgers.

>What about the Aboriginal kid who recently raped a pregnant woman to death with a screwdriver - for his own amusement

wtf, source?

Electric Didgeridindu

What better time to check your privilege than during a mine collapse.

Who would want to rape an abbo

Google 2 guys 1 hammer

Other abos

they were russians, not abos.

I live in Melbourne. Ive never seen an Abo before. Ive seen an Abo protesting next to the state library, but he looked more italian than abo.

because they're incapable of comprehending said institution
they want mob justice, tribal law
i.e. spear in the leg or disembowelment

Yea, don't you have a nigger problem down there?

Bunch of cheeky cunts ITT

Funny how you drop the shitposting when around your own kind..

Seems you developed it as a defense mechanism.. interesting.

Fuck off mate.

normie, if only you knew

people like this have absolutely no end goals

they just want something to be upset over
do you really they think they care over some nigglet dying?

Hey don't forget our first Abo parliamentarian, Angela Theresa Cucksdötter, overcoming all the setbacks she's faced day in day out.

They do this with every cause possible
Black rights, gay rights, muslims, trannies, BLM
its all a big ego circlejerk

Hang out on the Swanston St side of St Pauls cathedral for half an hour. You will experience the worst of the Eucalyptus Niggas

Their argument is basically that in that split second moment where you go "am I actually about to kill this person?" your brain goes "yes, do it, you can get away with it because he's a nigger and no one's gonna come after you for it".

I don't think they're necessarily heavily criticizing the individuals who kill black people in this way - that split second decision is all instinct and pre-established decision making software being executed, it's not like Darren Wilson said to himself "fucking NIGGERS!!!!!! REEEEE" right before he shot Michael Brown - and that's why they're going on and on about culture. The only way to change the instincts behind that decision is to really get down and modify the source code of society and cultural messaging, to stop at the source the various ways in which black people are dehumanized in society before those perceptions take root in people's minds.

Of, it might just be the case that niggers are fucking animals and those instincts won't be eradicated because they're objectively rational and valid perceptions of threat identification. If that's true, then the only way to stop the issue is for nigs to stop noggin. But it's polite to try and meet them in the middle and do what we can even if it's ultimately on them.

>the only way to stop the issue is for nigs to stop noggin

edited that down for ya m8

Since when were abos nignogs?

BLM

NO! STOP EXPORTING THAT SHIT SHARTISTAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WEZ GUNNA GET DA MOB TOGETA

WEZ GONNA FUKIN SMASH ALL DA WHITE CUNTS WE SEE

WEZ NEVA GNNA FOGET DA INVASION DAY

So, let me get this straight. An abbo steals a motorcycle, gets killed in the process, and it somehow boils down to racism?

What a time to be alive.

She had to hear about how her ancestors were the closest thing to the stone age.

Which is true, it's not even a fucking racist statement, Australia lacked beasts of burden and cereals development of anything further than hunter-gatherer wasn't anywhere near as feasible as elsewhere. But of course the truth is RAYCISS and MUH STOLEN GENERASHON

In all honesty they shouldn't have punished the child the should have shot the bicycle instead #exhaustpipesoutforharley

The political equivalent of: "the neighbors have a PS4, why don't we have one, can we get one dad?"

The ones rioting, if you look closely at the photos, are like 1 abbo, some white people, and the rest are actual roody poos. Essentially they are plants by soros. LOOK at the hair and prove me wrong.

He doesn't even look abo he's got blonde hair and blue eyes

>digeridindus
Goodbye sides

Aboriginals are physically superior to whites, face it

Yeah their alcohol tolerance is way higher than you white dogs

Abbo masterrace

Good point well made

It says he crashed the stolen motorbike into a "utility" opened by the man that was arrested.

Can someone translate "utility" to American please? I'm imagining like a utility pole so I'm confused why the guy was arrested.

Opened=owned

Ute = picku[ truck

Jeez, I wonder who is behind this

fucking retarded bullshit. police saying anyone who pasted hateful comments on Facebook can expect a visit!

hey OP......post a goddam link next time.

that fucking racist bastard, he know someone could steal his motorbike and drive into his utility but he still built it. fucking charge this maniac with murder

I think he used to be a famous alchemist

They wanted the convicted got get a greater charge then manslaughter
Also they all think he was stabbed to death or some shit because of a false Facebook post
The court ruled there was not enough evidence to support that theory

And so as always
Let's start a riot

the fact of the matter is:
>abo was meant to be in school
>steals motorbike
>gets run down by owner in ute
>dies
if that boonglet was in school, he would still be alive today.

So can someone fill me in on exactly what happened?

Kid steals bike, gets chased down and killed in pursuit? Am I missing something? Why is the guy being charged?

Thanks. So what will his punishment be? Slap on the wrist I'd imagine.

He was abo. Were you not listening? HE WAS AN ABO!

stupid fucking abos think that he should have just got away with it. selfish pieces of fucking shit, just like those niggers in the usa thinking that they should be exempt from any punishment because they allowed to steal, kill and rape white people because of shit that happened in the past. we aren't living in the past, we are living in the now and in the future people are going to be really fucking angry at niggers for this bullshit.

I read the article someone else posted, I am so sorry that you caught this shut from us. We didn't realize how contagious it was.

Depends on how cowardly the people prosecuting him are, they could decide to fuck his shit just to appease the abo cries of racism. What I really want to know is, if the man who was just trying to protect his property from this little shit stain is getting shit for what happened, why aren't the stains parents being charged with anything considering their "star athlete" wonderful son was out stealing motor bikes when he should have been in school? When did parental accountability become nonexistent?

>"not that he’s Aboriginal and that this was motivated by his Aboriginality"
>his Aboriginality"
>ab originality
Never noticed.

Wait, is this the place pronounced Kalgooly? Or is there another place like that. What the fuck is that R doing in there.

>tfw your family tree is so fucked, fucked, fucked that you don't know what fruit it bears

This kid was hit by a car driven by a racist old white man. That's why people are pissed.

>abc.net.au/news/2016-08-30/protesters-arrested-in-kalgoorlie-riot-after-teen's-death/7797804

The video there is hilarious.

Abos were doing a pretty good job throwing rocks at the copshop then some old cunt and some abo bitch tells them to stop and they just do.

But the best part is the Kalgoorlie "riot police" fighting the crowd. They have to be the worst riot squad I have ever seen. Luckily the abo protesters are sub par too, mostly just fat old abo bitches wailing.

Ban cars. Nobody should have that kind of WMD

Shit attempt at bait, paddy. You finished your fruit picking yet?

Kek.

Pre much. Stupid coons fucking vandalise my fence.
Been staying out near it and lobbing dog Shit at the cunts, might kill one or two for giggles and shits, cops here won't give a fuck.

You try growing up here faggot.

You cunty yanks wouldn't last a fucking week.

>Australian abbos are whiter than American whites
Really makes those neurons fire up uh?

THIS NIGGLET WAS KILLED BY ANOTHER NIGGER BUT THAT'S THE WHITE PERSONS FAULT.

FUCKING NIGGERS.

4 of those turds rolled in glitter