Im a non separatist catalonian and i sometimes feel opressed in my own country land

Im a non separatist catalonian and i sometimes feel opressed in my own country land...
Why the fuck is the spanish government not doing anything to fix this situation?
Just a few minutes ago, the most representative political party of catalonia said that Spain is oppressing catalans like the turks with the kurds....
Seriosly, this is going to end bad...

Also, watch this beautiful part of our culture

youtube.com/watch?v=ExWVWATnGHs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QBRSry3uwk
lavanguardia.com/politica/20110911/54214522987/miles-de-personas-se-manifiestan-con-motivo-de-la-diada-por-el-centro-de-barcelona.html
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerras_Carlistas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop being an entitled fucktard. Your region is literally the worst in the country from culture to life quality. Also 4/5 of all muslims and immigrants live there too, half of that in ghettos around barcelona.

Everyone hates entitled fucktards. Now get fucked and suck ahmed cock.

Aren't spanish just mexicans living in europe?

>Spain is oppressing catalans like the turks with the kurds....
>Seriosly, this is going to end bad...

just great you damn moors, the world needed more muslim on muslim violence

that shit gives votes, look at the percentages of assistance to the independence part of the diada before and after Rajoy before 10k after 2'5 millions and here comes the PP to protect Spain from the bad guys of Catalonia, it was him

The spanish government doesn't govern Spain. They wouldn't do shit either even If they had any power.

no. Spain doesn't deserve the shit you out-of-continent people give to them for being mexicans or niggers.

>out-of-continent people
Please don't use such strong language.

>opression
>if you want your child to study in spanish you have to pay private school

You separatists have the biggest cuck and victim complex i've seen in my life

t. Catalan Spaniard really tired of your senseless shit cucks

Problem solved

>the most representative political party of catalonia said that Spain is oppressing catalans like the turks with the kurds....

He also compared catalans with niggers in alabama during th segregation, the guy is literally insane and you are all insane for voting his party.

Sólo 7 parlamentos autonómicos
Un cuarto de los parlamentarios van al parlamento estatal, los mismos.
Nada de diputaciones
Funcionarios reducido a la mitad
Gasto público reducido a la mitad
Nada de "solidaridad"
Cada región que se apañe con su propio dinero
El paraíso en la tierra

Aragon is part of the Crown of Aragon if u give Valencia and Baleares to Catalonia, and you know Aragon Baleares and Valencia don't support separatism, neither Navarra and u know that all the rigth wing leaders (Fraga Rajoy Franco ) comes from Galicia who isn't separatist.

just fight a civil war and i will volunteer for the catalonians

Take control of the education system would end all this shit. Here all kids are indoctrinated.

But they don't speak catalan my friend, that's the difference.
Separatist
I'm not talkinga about spanish country partition but a regional partition.

Not all man. Some of us still have a functional brain.

>Take control of the education system
>Here all kids are indoctrinated.
LOL

Am i lying?

>catalan
valenciano you mean.

>6 vs 34 millon

No, I mean alicantino and castellonenc
You just want to indoctrinate them acording to your own opinions, that's education, that's why you want to control it.

well u can't take then Valencia and Baleares cause , and u know they don't support the separatist there it seems that the main reason to take Valencia and Baleares is the lenguage not the regions wich r different and the lenguage is different too according to them 3 lenguages mallorquin valenciano catalan

It is

>6 vs 40

Vosotros los catalanes tenéis un problema y es que no respetáis nada, cada vez que veo un político catalán en la televisión nacional está hablando en catalán como un puto monger en vez de usar la lengua común. Patético
Del otro lado os podéis ir a la mierda ya que estáis llenos de putos moros
Además si os independizáis los catalanes perdéis la nacionalidad española y no estarías en la Unión Europea así que disfrutad de las pollas de los moros y seguid chupando rabo Judio

Where is spain are the kids indoctrinated with nationalist ideas?

Yeah, only in Catalonia.

>wich r different and the lenguage is different too according to them 3 lenguages mallorquin valenciano catalan
Look pal you don't know what you are talking about and are just parroting alerta digital memes.
They are the same language, only peperos deny this cause you are just anticatalan.
Vete al quiosco, compra un periódico de mallorca, uno de valencia y uno de barcelona y dime que no es el mismo.

>Además si os independizáis los catalanes perdéis la nacionalidad española y no estarías en la Unión Europea as
Y la europea?

its fine , barca has lots of fans ready to die for you guys

don't talk to me go to Valencia and tell that valenciano is a lie from Madrid, and w8 u may have to go back to Catalonia running

>nacionalidad
>nacionalidad europea

Si es que catalán tenias que ser....

Valencian here.

Go fuck yourself, we have nothing to do with you. Hope you all die below spanish shells.

So?

Dude you are ballony, it's the same fucking language, no one that's non retarded says it's not.
I saw their tv channel, it's the same.
Me refiero a esto:
youtube.com/watch?v=9QBRSry3uwk
La playa de madrid ha hablado

Accepta ja que separats estarem tots molt millor.

Visca Catalunya independent!

Están hablando catalán porque están en Catalunya donde la gente habla catalán, eres retrasado o qué?

I was expecting a bomb to go off but was disappointed

EN TELEVISION NACIONAL PAYASO. Aprende a leer musulman y catalán tenias que ser....

Bullshit. We are spanish and spanish we will die.

Like it or not.

Accept that you are following the game to the pp in a region that he doesn't gives a shit 4 and they are using to to win in the rest of Spain and that 5 years ago nobody gives a fuck about independence
lavanguardia.com/politica/20110911/54214522987/miles-de-personas-se-manifiestan-con-motivo-de-la-diada-por-el-centro-de-barcelona.html
that's not 2'5 millions

Catalans only crying and bitching, they are nothing like the basques

>le linguistical political divisions meme

Kys. Spain just need to revisit the historical fueros of the kingdoms.

>Basques kill hundreds of spanish
>Catalans kill none
>Basques receibe everything they want, spaniards mad at catalans
This country is truly cancer

Does it mater, if you are 1 shithole or if you are 2-4 shitholes?

>linguistical political divisions
>meme
Full retard

sorry you lost here and bye bye fueros
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerras_Carlistas

I noticed Catalonia was mentioned and that means fuccboi posters, but I can't seem to find them. Where are the spanish fuckboys!?

an other white sissy craving brown meat. go suck a refugee its like the same

Spain is the example that only by force and fear you get things done.
No one said bad things about basques because they were afraid of ETA
Everyone mad at Catalonia cause we don't have ETA
Same thing with Islam and leftist, they are affraid so they respect them.
Only by bombs you get things done.

go to bitch Moldova, u gipsy scum

I'm only here for teaseposting. Unlike you greeks, homosexuality doesn't come naturally to me.

well, Terra Lliure was also there, anarquist before the civil war and all that shieet u know lad is not that they fear something is a rigth that u lose in that civil war, I can agree or not if u must take it back but Puyol can't back in the 80's and that govern don't think can do much

>Terra Lliure was also there,
Only kill one of their own and one rich catalan, no one supported them.
ETA on the other hand was supported by thousands of families.
You can't compare it.
>anarquist before the civil
They weren't catalanist, they were internationalist and would've make this country an oblast of the USSR

>basing political decisions on linguistics
>regulating "le official" languages at all
how does it feel to be a moron statist bootlicking

You are not making any sense, I don't understand you.

Catalan boi here

tl;dr the region is shit; we are cucked; please save us

This tbqh

No. España es eterna.

Mate, it is the same language. I don't care if you put an x is visca. We are Spaniards (I'm a patriot, personally), but don't be an idiot

*in visca

Retard
I'm talking about autonomic regions

>i sometimes feel opressed in my own country land
you must be a huge faggot then

La lengua común la empleamos también. Limitarse a usar catalán es de de separatas.

Además, si llega la independencia (espero que no), creo que escogeríamos la preferida. Yo con pasaporte y DNI siempre.

You were obviously saying that Catalan and Valencian were two different languages.

Anyway, why are you so triggered? I'm a Spanish patriot, not a JxS faggot.

>You were obviously saying that Catalan and Valencian were two different languages.
You are messing ids

Fuck. Sorry, mate. Shouldn't use Sup Forums on mobile

Scottish here who supports Catalonian independence

How do we uncuck our independence movements lad?

w8 till u got 40% muslims there and they uncuck it self

We don't. Spanish patriotism with regionalism.

OP is another british expat posing as a Spanish citizen
when will you fucks stop doing that?

I think we got to ride it until independence then begin to vote right wing parties

for now, let it its thing and see how it goes. They are a bit like jeb, slow and steady

that will never work, spanish government has always been centralist and against any regional culture

Try more violent resistance. seemed to work out for you boys back in the 30's. Getting you mouthy niggerish ones killed anyways.

this, and remember catalan society has usually voted to right parties

horrible idea, would only give ammo to those against it

I can't wait for you's to get a referendum or just do it UDI

>This country is truly cancer
>Implying that's not how politics work everywhere

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun”, that's the hard truth.

By stop being leftists and at the same time nationalists.

Such ideological schizophrenia is damned to failure.