Are there any places in South Africa that accepts white male europeans...

Are there any places in South Africa that accepts white male europeans? What is a good degree to get before moving there? I want to effectively take part in colonizing a part of South Africa somehow, somewhere the natives aren't effectively making use of the resources/land. Like the white farmers of Zimbabwe before they got booted.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit_smiths-rhodesia-was-better/
youtube.com/watch?v=xDcK_z5GA5s
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Basically I want to see a state or settlement for white europeans in South Africa in the future, like the international jews did with Israel

> somewhere the natives aren't effectively making use of the resources/land
That describe 100% of black Africa.

> like the international jews did with Israel
Then you need to get ready to do what Israel did : slaughter the local population as efficiently as possible, and have something to keep the international community at bay. Blacks will always try to kill / kick you as soon as they realize that you worked hard and created some good stuff.

I wouldn't go as far as genocide. Maybe hiring PMC to defend property rights. Remember that Israel did buy land in Palestine before even moving there, but you could also try to gain recognition and political influence for making the country a breadbasket. That is if Robert Mugabe has learned his lesson.

zimbabwesituation.com/news/zimsit_smiths-rhodesia-was-better/
Interesting article published in october 2013, probably even more relevant today

Our farmers are mostly Afrikaans and they are making excellent use of the land already (except when the government gets in the way).

99% of our current skills shortages are in STEM.

We have Black Economic Empowerment laws which are like American affirmative action on steroids.

But now a recent court ruling means that Chinese count as blacks because they were oppressed under apartheid. We have a sizeable Chinese population who have fully integrated and only speak english now.

So basically be Chinese and have a STEM degree and you will have a great life here, with a maid and gardener and a huge house.

youtube.com/watch?v=xDcK_z5GA5s
This song really gave me goosebumps, wew lads

Not sure why you would seriously even consider coming here. Mostly all our farmers are white and already using the resources we have access to as much as we can. You wouldn't want to be a farmer here anyway, there is no government support for you and you have to take care of each problem yourself without bailouts or support.

Don't waste your time. Find another country.

That's cool, except for the reversed apartheid thing
I just want to know if I can be any good for the continent, you know?
But ofcourse it appears to be an ardous task, I'll leave it alone until sentiments change

>That is if Robert Mugabe has learned his lesson.
If you haven't, look at the documentary "Empire of Dust" - no whites involved, can't blame racism.
Blacks' biggest problem is their inability to care about consequences. Even if they learn their lesson they are still going to do it again, because fuck the future - the only thing that matter to them is "right now".

And even without that, "lessons" rarely last more than one or two generation. You may have peace for 20 years with a population that remember how bad things were before, but the younger generation won't. They will just see that you have more/better stuff than them in "their" country. Property rights, recognition or good deeds don't do shit in a civil war : either you have the mean and the will to kill the other side, or you get slaughtered and they steal your stuff (and they get to write history so YOU are the bad guy).

Living here is the definition of insanity. You keep trying to somehow improve the country over and over again but the nignogs always fuck it up. It's a never ending battle with no way of ever winning.

Do you enjoy dying then by all means come. Just know the niggers will find some way to screw you out of a high paying job.

>If you haven't, look at the documentary "Empire of Dust"
Alright, I have heard of the documentary but haven't had the time to sit down just yet. Gonna find it right now.
Yeah looks impossible without the government's embrace
Quite sad

>Our farmers are mostly Afrikaans and they are making excellent use of the land already (except when the government gets in the way)
Don't native blacks routinely butcher whole families on their farm? Isn't there a food shortage because the murders have gotten so bad? Don't local authorities also refuse to investigate those murders because the victims are white?

Dude, colonisation without the force of a nation state behind you to back you up militarily would be pointless.

You can make a small patch of productivity and before you know it, whatever African government that is responsible will overtake your stuff.

You have to effectively be in a position to fight off people looking for gibs and make it your own. This is essentially the history of Israel. It wasn't genocide, but rather they punted everyone who they didn't want and fought eight wars to keep it that way.

You can't colonise peacefully because people always want something for nothing. You need to be able to protect what is yours.

Sounds like a pretty bad backfiring crab bucket mentality, if this is true then it is really saddening

Yes to all of the above. But if you mention it you are racist. Being a farmer here is not only the most financially risky thing you could possibly ever do, but also the most dangerous thing for your own well being

Being a foreign white person with a needed skill is can be easier than being a local white person with the same needed skill. The government has this BEE shit where if you are white you are fucked (unless small business). But most big business/companies then realize the wogs are useless, so they get a contracting company to import white skills at a massive rate to do the same job. (Hence the whites with skills leave to other countries... and sometimes then get contracted back to work here again and 10x the rate...) ... I just think about all that money going back to Europe instead of enriching the lives here... thats niggers for you, don't realize when their own racist laws themselves up,

Needed skills is anything that requires logic, math, agency, or safety. (But you're going to be making the senior black management look like the real hero... be ok with that). Easiest place to find work would be in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban, PE... in that order.

The other alternative is to buy a game farm and run it. All you need then is large family and a lot of guns. (Because white farmer killings by kaffirs is the most unreported part of our news.)

if the nigs come to your farm to kill you and you shoot them, will you be charged with murder?

or do you just bury them out in the farm and not report it to the police?

>if this is true then it is really saddening

The withdrawal of Portugal and fall of Rhodesia caused this. The situation in South Africa and Zimbabwe is the exact thing they were trying to prevent with the Bush and Border Wars.

I read about it on a site called genocidewatch. apparently theres a scale of 1-8 on how they rate genocides and south Africa is going through stage 5.

Thats fucking insane. It's like theres a giant gash on their arm, and even though they're bleeding out and on the verge of death, they act like everythings fine. I bet they'll also blame whitey for not doing a better job on the farms when people start starving to death in the cities. Didn't one of the major political parties have, like, a banner out during election time that said "kill all white people" or something?

How are y'all doing for lawyers?

You can shoot them in self defense, but the gun laws here are you have to prove you had absolutely no other option. IE you have to have barricaded yourself in your room, and only if they break down the door and rush you, can you open fire.

So if they run away, you cannot shoot them in the back.

Its laws created by criminals for criminal..

Also they always chimp out and come in packs.

I still think "the great trek" was a retarded idea. Living under the British would have been a hundred times better then dealing with the savage natives of the interior.

Maybe something as a lot of British firms outsource litigation prep work to places like SA. It's usually educated whites doing it, at a fraction of the cost it takes for a solicitor in the UK to do.

>a banner out during election time that said "kill all white people" or something?
I don't recall that, but most likely ye. There's always someone holding signs like that. Recently there was a university SRC nihher member who said everyone should kill all the whites. Fun times. We just laugh it off.

I don't quite think it's reverse apartheid, but at the rate things are going, and if EFF win, then we'd get to a point where Apartheid-like policies would could be instilled. Have you been down here for a holiday yet? It's quite sad at how much potential this country has - I'd argue that some of the places are among the most beautiful in the world.

Independent Cape WHEN?

I always say that if Spanish had landed here instead of Dutch, and they knew gold was in Johanmesburg, they would of killed them all like they did in most of South America.

Can't you just put them down and feed them to the pigs?
I'm sure nobody would notice or care about a few missing dindus.

youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo&spfreload=10

I am sure it does happen from time to time. If you've met some of the farmers I have.

In fairness the boers were kicked off their own land. I'd be a little bitter if someone came in, told me I had to live a certain way on my own property. They went on to whoop the Zulus ass at the battle of blood river, the boers took it as a sign from God they were destined to have that land.

I'll have to look into that. Thanks.

You should probably stop the colonization of Norway first.

Any good stories from some old farmers?

No I haven't been to Africa but it is #1 on my holiday wishlist, I remember buying a really big picture book from a black traveling door-to-door salesman, will never forget that book. Read it until it was too torn and worn, absolutely loved it.
Story time?
We are so detached from our political class it's not even funny, not gonna happen

Truly sad, have visited SA a couple times with family and the county itself is beautiful. But what you said is pretty much the impression I got.

>We just laugh it off
I wouldn't be able to live like that. Whenever I see nogs rioting in Baltimore/Ferguson/Chimptown/etc. on the news it makes my blood fucking boil.

You guys could have done what we did in north America too. Exterminate the animals they depend on most, poison the wells and give out disease ridden blankets. desu, it worked pretty well, as far as getting rid of natives go, we didn't get'em all, but we got rid of enough of them.

My point remains, a fellow European can be negotiated with, a savage has to be battled constantly.

Come down, should be fairly affordable for you to have an extended holiday too.
Just going back to this - not quite off-topic, but worth the read. There was a vast difference between South African and Rhodesia in the past. Complete different systems were used by both country. Realistically the only chance we still have is if we try and emulate Rhodesia's policies for an Independent Cape should the time come for the EFF to challenge us.

Pic related gets posted quite often, not sure if you've seen it.

Farmers get draught support from the Agricultural bank. And there is a huge movement in the Cape to support localised farming sectors. So there is some support still forth coming. Dont be so pessimistic. And no...i am not black or liberal. But saying things that are just not true is not how i was raised.

I wasn't aware of that. Not trying to spread lies bud. As far as i was aware the support for farmers were little to nothing.

Nope, sorry, no farmer stories.

Only one with uncle. He is 74. Getting home from work he was jumped by four nigs about 6 months ago. They put a gun to his head and put him on his knees and attempted to enter the house.

He figured they were going to kill him, so he rushed them. He managed crack some skulls (busted his hand) and chase them off his property, took a bullet through the left bicep, and the other ricocheted of his skull.

At least the free health care and Joburg General is good, they patched him up and he was back at the work a day later.

Bloody cowards. Now keeps his 45 mag on him at all times.

Good. Let the Chinese at it. They won't do any Chinese guilt PC bullshit. Let the pathetic whining parasites incapable of civilization or order experience real oppression from those who have no mercy

>and the other ricocheted of his skull.

Lucky motherfucker.

Damn son. I guess violence of action does work after all.

I'm Cape Town, been burgled, even when I was home sleeping, 6 times now. Doesn't matter how many gates, electrical fencing or protection you have - they'll always find a fucking way in.
My worst is when they poison people's dogs though.

Yeah, he was lucky.

I was like 6 or 7 at the time and had never seen a black man in my life, so when I answered the door I shouted "Mom, there's an italian on the porch"
Jesus christ that memory got me cracked up right now, my sides
Thanks for the pic, and yes I will be going there on holiday but it will probably have to be early next year
>Farmers get draught support from the Agricultural bank.
That's inspiring
>He is 74.
Tough guy, respect. Would not fuck with.

Do the neighbors get together for patrols or has that practice been killed? I remember an SA exchange student I met mentioned her father, uncles, brothers, and cousins would go out and night to hunt the "two legged pests."

Im actually a crime scene investigator in the South African police service (used to be force). We have a crazy amount of crime. Mostly oppertunistic in character...but also violent. Take for instance a mugging in your country...guy hits you and takes your wallet...in South africa you are getting stabbed or shot. Also...our Rape statistic is way out of proportion only about 25% or less of our rapes are actually rapes. They are more of a i will let you fuck me if you do x after. Fucks her and then doesnt do x. Bam. Rape case.

Sounds like a good job. How do you go about getting into it? What would you need to study for do in order to get in?

Some neighbor hoods still do that. Mostly we have private security companies that patrol our areas. (So yes, paying for police service twice over.)

We also have quite a few complex/estate like communities now in Joburg with large walls and their own security.

I applied directly from the public to a post at my Local Criminal Record Centre. Then did a 6 month basic police course. After that you get inhouse training and experience. Then an advanced crime scene course. You then have to pass with 70 persent or higher. Then you attend a expert status adnudication panel and fingerprint comparison course...where you have to get 100% to pass. Then you are a fingerprint expert. You need a matric certificate, a valid drivers license and maths and science as school subjects.

Adjudication.
I am actually on course in Pretoria atm for my blood spatter analysis course and criminalistic expert status.

whoa its sure full of white people with internet and all in africa

I always thought that Africa were made of desert, sand, diseases and poor kid with big bellies because of hunger (and I'm 26 yo).

So you're saying that there is some civilization in there? Post some photo please.

Nice. Thank you man.

I'd be keen to move to SA but then I remind myself why theres so many of them living in my country lol. Obviously they are running from something.

>Orania
Wew lads, my norwegian island has a population of about 1,300 people and this south african town has better infrastructure than us, it's like a fucking paradise

We actually had a great country with a strong economy...but then the world thought we were racist and enacted sanctions on our goverment and shit.

Sacrificed on the alter of tolerance... sigh

But you are racist.

Boers get killed/raped frequently by angry black mobs, Mugabe even started a program for taking away land from white people "cuz muh colonism"

People also think that raping a white child will cure aids, Its pretty fucked.

But then again i get all my sources from the internet so they could be exaggerated

Wrong post, Meant to reply to

This place is like a comfy set on a Wes anderson movie