/got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uTfr0p5zJV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey D&D, can you watch my magnum opus for a minute? I'll be right back.
Thanks.

Reminder that Dragonstone produces more food than the Reach

cast him

CAREFUL NED, CAREFUL NOW!

Hi this D&D and welcome to Jackass.

Queen

Man I fucking miss Jon and Ygritte being together

YASS QUEEN SLAY

WATCH YERSELF BESSIE

Whoops!

I want to plant a baby inside Arya and force her to give up her life of violence.

DABIDDD

How do D&D manage to outperform them being shit every season? I mean, season 7 wtf dude.

Threadly reminder that this was really stupid as fuck. Everyone cheered at cinematics as the remaining interesting characters in the show were blown to hell and replaced by the Villain Sue that is Show Cersei. What was High Sparrow Howland Reed's endgame? What was Margaery's endgame? I guess we'll never know because they got blown up and replaced with boring ass Cersei scenes like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTfr0p5zJV0

>muh twincest
>muh Lena

cringe

Dany

Makes sense.

Azor Petyr

aaaaggghhh

AGGGGGHHHHH MELISANDRE PLS

>reminder that this guy is is the fabled Prince Rhaegar Targaryen

JUST

>hating on /ourgirl/

Back to Red.dit.

You obsessed little wankers are pathetic

of blood and semen

The real best girl

Just cause she's your girl doesn't mean she's my girl, lenafag. I'm a meerafag

Fuck off. Tommen, Kevan, Margaery and the High Sparrow were way more interesting characters. Cersei is a shitty villain version of Dany used for YAS QUEEN scenes. Euron is the only good character left on the show.

damn young lena was a real qt

aaaggghhh...

what about Bronn?

Queen of my heart.

you must be lyanna's squeeze...and you are beautiful

>tommen
>kevan
Lmao those two were boring as fuck with zero character development. Kevan was a fucking minor character.

I'll give you Margaery and High sparrow though. They needed to explain their motives more.

damn young lena was a real qt

No refunds Bernie bro

I mean it's obviously going to be hard to live up to the expectations of someone who's meant to be a 20/10 but come on Harry Lloyd as Viserys was better looking than the guy they got.

He's just Jaime's funny sidekick now. Barely any screentime, then again Euron barely has any himself so I'd add him to the list of remaining good characters.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

phew lad

Tommen got tons of character development in the show. His relationships with the High Sparrow and Margery were great, probably better than any of the child character stuff from the earlier seasons.

Ungle Bemjen

>DABID WHAT SHOULD WE DO WITH MEL?
>LET HER GET JON AND DANY TOGETHER AND THEN DISAPPEAR
>dan I don't think th-
>ICE AND FIRE DABID ICE AND FIRE
>my pupils widen
>get me the idea crayons

ugggghhhhh

Knight of Flowers gets hyped up for seasons.

>Just killed in a random explosion

Also "Why is Cersei not here" Margaery figures it out in 10 seconds while the high sparrow just stands there with a dumb look on his face for like 2 minutes. Doesn't really matter any way nobody was getting away from it.

>ygritte will never bully me into eating her out

modern day George Harrison

>zero character development
Because D&D gave it all to MUH LENA. In the books, Kevan is Tywin without the ruthlessness and manages to rule the realm so good that Varys has to kill him to destabilize it for his fake Aegon to come in.

Tommen had a lot of development, if he stayed alive they could've had him attempt to be a young Robert when in reality he ends up being a young Jaime while acting as a Jahaerys while on the throne. This is shit D&D had that the books don't, because in the books Tommen is like 5 while show Tommen could've genuinely become an interesting multi-faceted character as he faces off against Jon and Dany.

BUT NAH LETS HAVE MUH LENA FANWANK

A few questions to start actual discussions.
1.Couldn't they get a better actor for Rheagar? I honestly would have been fine with them bringing Harry Lloyd back and pretending that he didn't play Visearys in season 1. Or eat least Orlando Bloom(he made a good Legolas). He isn't that good of an actor but can't be worse than Dany or Jon.

2.How did the suicide squad not die of hypothermia when they sleep overnight surrounded by whites beyond the wall during the middle of winter while wearing no hoods?

3. Is it possible that the night king didn't kill any of them with his magical ice spear because he was planning on weaing for a dragon to snag

4. How far did they travel beyond the wall? It seems Gendry got back pretty quickly and Dany didn't have to travel so far to get there(the wall is far enough from Dragon stone).

I know that feel bro. Perfect fiery and passionate redhead

Why could they kill Little finger without falling foul of guest rights?

So, who's dying next season? Jon or Dany?

that's also what island look like

It doesn't. Except for LF; his cahracter is so broken beyond repair that it's best.

Nobody is fanwanking over Cersei's writing though, just that she is the only good actress left on the show. Her and Nikolaj are the only one's holding things together, especially since they wrote out Mel too.

When did he get arrested

Faceless night watch man

if either, the latter

>just that she is the only good actress left on the show
Because D&D killed off everyone else who was better than her.

The other thing about Littlefinger...

>Why did Littlefinger give Sansa to Ramsey? He always seems to know about people, so he should of known Ramsay was a monster. So maybe Littlefinger knew Ramsey was a monster but did it anyway to gain something? The only thing I can think of his motivation was that he could rescue her and be a saviour in her eyes and take the north at the same time. He just took so long to actually do anything though.

Surely it would have been better to have Littlefinger marry Sansa at the Eyrie and then take back the north together, force Sansa to marry him to get the north back...

>never forget the 6 gorrillion girl
No thanks

1. To be fair, he only appears for 15 seconds so I wouldn't pay a ton for Orlando Bloom for that long, besides they can swap the actor for a mini-series anyway like they've done with other characters in the show
2. Because it's stupid, Jon surviving after falling in below 0 water is amazing
3. Probably, the only way he would know the dragons were coming is due to greenseeing powers
4. Fairly deep in, the time it would have normally taken to get to the wall, ravens to dany and dany to them would be over a week, so that's also stupid and not well thought out

>1.
He didn't even have to be an actor. Just hire a fucking model, it's not like he has to speak much.
>2.
they lit their swords on fire :^)
>3.
That explanation makes the most sense for me, assuming the NK has some sort of clairvoyance. Not sure if the writers have said anything about this.
>4.
who fucking knows, maybe that mountain is on a map somewhere? idk

Hopefully both

Both

Like who?

>island

olenna, margaery, high sparrow

best girl coming through

>tattoos

Why didn't he just run away with Jon? Wouldn't it have been better to ride with him on the horse to
A. keep warm
B. keep him from falling off,which considering he had extreme hypothermia and should have been paralyzed with weakness, was a huge possibility.
Why take such a risk when you're trying to save your nephew on the verge on death.

I can at least admire the fact that she seems to have cut a lot of weight for filming, even if she can't act for shit and rarely looks good enough.

>A. keep warm
don't think benjen produces heat in that state my man

Yes because D&D killed off every actually interesting character, so now we're stuck with Villain Sue that we're rooting for only because she's better than Dany and a very watered down Euron who barely has any screentime. Oh and a Jaime that goes to be a cuck for the woman who burned the army that he stood with rather than running away.

On Melisandre, she should've left the show as soon as Jon was brought back to life. Davos should've left the show as soon as Stannis died, going back to his family in the South and him never being heard from again rather than his character getting raped beyond recognition for the sake of fanservice.

Stannis, actual Davos not the guy wearing his face and repeating Stannis quotes on and on, Tommen, Margaery, High Sparrow, Roose Bolton in order to prop up the North's own Villain Sue Ramsay, Olenna, Kevan and even Mace Tyrell. All characters much more interesting than Cersei.

They might be presenting that as an Isle-of-Wight style situation rather than an Isle-of-Man.

>AAAAAGGHHHH
>Olenna
>Margery
>High Sparrow
>Mace Tyrell
>Pycelle
>Roose Bolton
>Doran Martell

>tfw Cersei tortures and kills Jon and Dany next season
>she just can't stop winning
>normies and redditors riot

>stannis
>mace
>pycelle
>doran

This has to be bait.

cerseifags and their fanfic

Should we add Jaime to this list? He was character assassinated several times over, first for Cersei and then for Dany.

Fucking off yourself Lenafag. Cersei is the most boring character on the show, second to Dany.

WHY AM I SO DEAF AT TWENTY-TWO?

remember when lena made a stone heart and trolled everyone?

All infinitely superior actors. Hell even bronn is better, too bad he's not allowed on the same set cus she's a diva.

>nedfags

Lmao

Preferably both
While Jaime is revealed as Azor Ahai
And Bran as the NK

That would be perfect

Cersei literally shames the Lannister name more than Tyrion lmao.

SANSHA PLEASHE HELP I DISCOVERED A THIRD FACIAL ESHPRESHION!

was it autism?

When did Jon become such a Gary Stu. You couldn't suck his dick hard enough last episode, unless you were Dany.

Maybe I'm selling Lena short because D&D have overplayed her and/or given her no variety in how she can act other than evil glowering or evil ice-queen motherly whining, but I'm sick of her character and everything she can do with it was tapped out 4 seasons ago.

>Should we add Jaime to this list?
He's a better character who got more depth as time went on, but in terms of acting, I think NCW lacks range, and possibly some nuance in English.

Is it confirmed it's her problem and that he's not actually the Diva?

MATT DAMON

>Cersei is the most boring character on the show
Says the guy who thinks le fart man and le funny old man are interesting.

>bronn
>interesting
>DUDE QUIPS AND QUIRKS LMAO
>DUDE JOKES IN HARD TIMES LMAO

Also,
>implying its Lena that started the conflict between them

For all we know Jerome could've been stalking her. We don't know who started so don't assume shit.

>When did Jon become such a Gary Stu.
When he got given Stannis' arc's fulfillment and NONE of the negative consequences from that.

"Come on Pod, let's go have a drink while Lena is on set."

They seriously need to kill off some important ones next season not just some scapegoats. All that teasing pisses me off.
>Jaime resuced from drac
>jaime rescued from drown
>Tormun grabbled no
>Jon break in ice
>Jon is sourround by wights
>Tyrion pls kill me cerce
>Jaime pls kill me cerce
>cerce no kil wtf cerce?
>benjen ajjj get rekt son
>Tarly ajjoo
>manma

I M IN CHARGE HERE