"Greatest Role" for a 23 year old already TWICE Academy Award nominated Oscar

"Greatest Role" for a 23 year old already TWICE Academy Award nominated Oscar.

Welcome to the year of the Sersh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/30/saoirse-ronan-brooklyn_n_6575964.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my waifu

greta stiinks

Yes im sure sweetness in the belly will be an outstanding film

>TWICE Academy Award nominated Oscar
Huh?

movie will never come out

What's with Hollywood's obessesion with demonizing Catholicism?

Just out of curiosity I check what diarrhea JLaw is shitting out this year and apparently she has a female lead domestic psychological thriller with Aronofsky so lol no chance Seahorse.

>for sure Academy members love gore movies

Probably meant "actress" instead of "Oscar"

>A California high school student plans to escape from her family and small town by going to college in New York.
Ugh, they just won't stop

What's the issue?

Is it; dare i say it... /our/ year

Acknowledgement of the existence of the states California and New York as well as the abstract concept of higher education is a popular free speech destruction tool of the subvert Jew / Muslim / Tranny / BBC / White Male Genocide / Clinton Email Coalition.

not here, user
we /holy/

how many fucking indie movies about white women doing boring shit are there? i feel like we've already reached blast back for woody allen type shit but not for these

For some reason people think progression means fucking everything in sight.

Catholic values dont align with that. So (((they))) demonize it to create instability in society.

O I C

It's a highschooler ffs, it's meant to be portrayed as a childish illusion

She was really good in Brooklyn. Liked that movie a lot

That's a dumb way to look at it.

Good for sersha. I also didn't realize that twink from call me by your name is in the movie.

looking forward to pirate this at the end of the year

>it's a "coming of age" story episode again

The current pope is an Antichrist.

what gay shit is this and why would I care?

Yuck, get a new one.

Laurie Metcalf is having a serious Renaissance.

WHO JACKIE?

the real one or Francis?

A female is going to be empowered by going to NY and going to college. She can learn all about how white men are evil racist and maybe beat up a few old statues while she's there. Maybe even get hit by a car while she's blocking traffic, sorry I mean peacefully protesting. A kang will save her from the ebil white Nazis and they will live happily ever after in a country with no white males.

Wew this is some lazy posting. At least you got dubs.

i'm good my high melanin friend

Francis.

Fuck off nigger tripfag.

Sersha's role in this seems to be a bit similar to
Daisy in HILN.

>peacefully throws a liberal piss bottle at your face

>makeup causeing acne
>use more makeup to cover it up

*inhale*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

>Wew this is some lazy posting.

I was reading some reviews, Lady Bird seems a hell lot more three-dimensional character than Daisy, she's funny, she's angsty, she's nice, she's a meanie sometimes

Of course, I'm just saying the characters seems a bit similar but Lady Bird seems to be way more develop as a character.

Lady Bird is basically how Daisy should have been if she wasn't in a shit movie.

FUCKING DELETE THAT PIC

NOW

More bully kino? Yes please

But the magic there was that she was bullying a loli, this movie doesn't have lolis

No.

DELETE if you wanna live a peaceful life with no worries

>peacefully lights white people on fire with a makeshift torch

>peacefully advocates for white genocide

>peacefully ethnically cleanses your country

Ladybird?

>peacefully kills your son and then gets sympathy from you

>one minute poster
go back to "trolling" with flat earth or those shits you always do here

>peacefully invades your country with military-aged men

Saoirse was born in anglo-Dubin parents in NYC and then raised in Dublin. You can't get much more of a traitorous rat than that. She can't even pronounce her own name right.

she doesn't care
soon you'll fall

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

How do you pronounce her name then?

I'm a Fenian. I'd gladly hang her and tthe rest of Dublin myself.

Seersha

Sea-Horsie

Not even Oireland can reach a consensus

Sir - Shah

Rhymes with "inertia"

Whats wrong user?

>Greatest role
It's over Sershfags, this is the peak of her career, it's only downhill from here. You know what they say, the flame that burns twice as bright burns out twice as quickly. She'll get her Oscar, then nobody will cast her again, just like Hillary Swank after Million Dollar Baby. It was good while it lasted.

Wrong. That's how she pronounces it. You even used her little rhyme that she uses on talk shows. She's wrong and you're wrong.

She looks good with or without make up senpai

I really hope you're not implying she's not wearing makeup there. I really fucking hope you're not this stupid.

>

Sersha has veen pumping out kinos on a consistent basis since she was 10 years old. Hell i can only think of the host as the only bad movie shes made

Did she get the acne and her weight under control yet?

No. HILN was shit and Violet & Daisy was mediocre.
Atonement was also just a discount version of The Go Between.
Though beside that, shes being doing pretty good.

This is my most anticipated sersha movie desu, she looks fantastic there

>ywn tenderly love sersh

i thought hiln was actually quite good hampered by the forced romance shit and V&D was comfy desu

acne was a bad reaction to Broadway theatre make up, her weight is pretty well controlled by her, now she's gotten very very skinny for Mary Stuart

I'm more critical of HILN because of how it messed up a really good premise. V&D was enjoyable but was just really so-so. She still has a great filmography though.

Dont i know it ;_;

I love every movie she's been on except the host and stockholm P

umm... could you at least spoiler these lewd images please

holy shit, looks like a civ 5 leader dialogue screen lmao.

kek

FUCK
I bet she's fierce on bed

Can someone post the train picture?

This scene was really cute but also felt like it came out of nowhere. I wonder if the TV Series will go with this route with Sophie and Hanna.

Lol she's beautiful I agree but this bitch is sexless.

If only that were true

Need more info

Its current year, absolutely they will

If I've learnt anything its that the demure/ reserved types that are absolutely wild behind closed doors. Not that it applies to sersha; she's still a virgin

True, but I hope they keep it casual like in the movie instead of making a big issue out of it.

>she's still a virgin

>Saoirse Ronan speaks with a lovely lullaby accent and is up for talking about pretty much anything — how she used to think L.A. was “kind of shit,” how she doesn’t want to play the teenager who hasn’t been kissed or lost her virginity because she’s past those points in her life, and how “In America” is one of her favorite films.

huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/30/saoirse-ronan-brooklyn_n_6575964.html

Literally fake news. Its all a ruse by her publicist to present sersha in a more adult light in hopes to secure more "adult" roles

SJW af

is that moot