youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

its the diaz + stanhope on mushrooms one

>Alex Jones
>episode #911

What did Joe mean by this?

the second podcast with Jordan Memerson

that'll red pill some normies

Almost perfect episode if Eddie Bravo didn't derail the whole second hour of it

I like his first appearance better, does a great job of laying out his problems and why

Also the Ben Shapiro one is GOAT

>having to ask

>joe has a guest that is intelligent and has interesting things to say
>joe is literally too dumb to fully understand what his guest is saying and so he resorts to all the usual "deep" talking points he spews every single time he's in this situation

>hey jamie, pull up imright.com
>see, I knew I was right about that, fucking wild man Im like psychic or some shit jamie pull up psychic powers like how does that even work

made this OC

youtube.com/watch?v=6G59zsjM2UI

The DUDE WEED LMAO one, or the one where he describes how deadly he is

dude who fucking cares he is giving you a free platform on which to listen to interesting and intelligent people speak for hours on end, how about a little appreciation you retarded fuck?

yesterday's episode was pretty boring, bit disappointed

Joe "Im not gay" Rogan

kek

you mean Joe "ROMERO'D" Rogan?

Its only polite to not be a blatant creep. With men, there is nohomo thus no taboo

Holy shit, now i get when this Joe is gay meme came from. He is fucking him with his eyes.

Go to bed Jamie

Wow you seem to have been really triggered by my post. Why?

>Jamie, pull that young ass up.

>comically averts his gaze to pinpoint that she has a nice ass
>looks at the weight
>surprised that the dude nearly went butt naked
How often are you gonna post this? He's not gonna fuck you.

I really enjoyed Jordan and Bret's chemistry

Joe, aren't you supposed to make preparations for next podcast instead of shitposting?

tb h, id look too, Yoel Romero is a fuckng X-men, no homo

This was interesting af

He's juicing.

>polite to not be a blatant creep
>girl takes off clothes in front of 1000's of people and on national TV
>its creepy if you look at her

duh

Jaime pulls up that video of the bonobo smoking weed while riding a bicycle and painting with his feet

he actually got called out for his "male gaze"

>divert your eyes because you don't want a picture of you looking like a perv being memed on the internet
>it gets memed anyways for the opposite reason
Being a man is a lose-lose situation in modern western society

>I have zero social awareness

You don't say

He seems to have taken stuff in though. He makes better points now and seems to understand more of what's said.

Gavin McInnes's episodes are my favorite

I've been noticing that too, it's nice to see. Helps the quality of discussion quite a bit

ive seen a few of this guys podcasts and he always seems to fall back into "dude did you ever just think about we we're just apes floating through space on a rock" shit. every time.

He doesn't do that as much anymore, he's started getting more intellectual guests on and I think he learned pretty quickly that they don't want to hear anymore of that shit

fpbp

>he's started getting more intellectual guests
for brief spells
now we've come back to fucking w kamau bell
I wouldn't mind so much if Joe had the balls to call him out on his batshit ideologues

TWO WORDS

*hits blunt*

BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION

Pre USADA I take it. Nogs and steroids, go together like pees and carrots

INTER DIMENSIONAL
SHAPE SHIFTING
CHILD MOLESTERS

why has Sam never been on the Joe Rogan podcast? think about it for a second.
Rogan has publicly said he likes the 2070 paradigm shift, but feigns ignorence about Sams identity. He has had much smaller fries on. retards like Sargon. He is obviously into the culture war, and everyone with a cursory knowledge knows about sam.
Why then the act? PR? from a man who is a personal friend of Alex Jones?
I was thinking about all of this when it suddenly hit me. You know sam is fucked up. You know he grew up with a single mother.
Say rogan is out touring with his standup or his gay wrestling stuff. All the guys tease him, and to prove he’s not gay bro, he has to fuck some floosy. This must have happened a million times during the years. but this time, something different happens. Joe puts his moves on the lowest hanging fruit in the bar, and the next morning, leave town on his next pomegranate sorting adventure. And then boom, 9 months later, a progedy is born.
I think sam probably realised at a young age. Proably saw rogan on television. probably felt like a looking into a banana shaped mirror. sam’s observant. Cant pull a fast one on hyde. Then slowly, the ressentiment and rage from never having known his dad building, he grows stronger, crazier. At his darkest moment, he thinks to himself: "well if im spawn of a north american peach wolverine, I might also have a chocolate grudge"
So he fucks a tranny.
This changes everything for Sam. Having lost his last bit of stability or framework, he dedicates all his energies to getting fit. too proud to say anything himself, he tries to model himself on his dad, to surpass him.
When sam talks about joe he’s acting out, he wants his fathers attention. He he is angry with him for being absent, but at the same time, wants nothing more than his recognition. watch his relationship with his mother, and tell me that sam isn’t a guy who would constantly yell at his father: “your so fucking gay dad you fag”

It fits.

Please stop, I don't think I can handle this many revelations per second

What happened with Duncan Trussel?He used to be on the podcast every other month but hes been absent for like 2 years?Are Joe and him not friends anymore?
Also, same for Redban.I guess they had a falling out, but still?

>Watch the start of the new one with Jordan Peterson and some other guy
>First thing out of Peterson's mouth is "Postmodernism"

Even his allusions to Foucault in the next statement miss the mark so widely it's funny. No wonder /lit/, who also go to bat over Mr Not and Argument, love him.

He moved to new york, I think redban is doing icehouse podcasts still

Peterson is like homemade bacon, fucking fantastic if you cut out some of the fat first

Granted, he's not AS far off the mark of postmodernism as I initially thought, but it's still a severely rocky area of discussion for him. I really wish he would find a different phrase and stop conflating it with a philosophy that he himself shares some attributes with

i dont think so, i loved those podcast but there havent been a new one on their site for like 3 years last time i checked

he's got a handful of good points to make though even if he's a little quacky and makes the same good points every 10 mins, like the personality traits correlating to political inclinations seems pretty solid and is interesting. Maybe it's all obvious though, dunno. i'm worried the meme will sour and consensus here would slowly shift away from him, feel defensive, seems like a smart guy with good intentions, kys etc.

>be Jordan Peterson
> hate postmodernism
> do over two hour long podcast with Sam Harris where you won't budge from the position that "there is no such thing as objective truth"
>fail completely in seeing the irony

What does he mean by this?

guys joe rogan is a closeted homosexual

youtu.be/5B_idqiEoUE

Listen to his JRE podcast with Bret, he actually does a much better job making his point once Bret tries to find common ground between Peterson and Harris' views

Imagine being Jamie on that podcast and having to be all like "damn, Joe Rogan, you fuckin' straight, all hetero with your twinky face and homoerotic comments about UFC fighters. I would believe you enjoy sex with women, both my persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Livescience article. Like seriously imagine having to be Jamie and not only sit in that chair while Joe Rogan flaunts his barely-repressed homolust in front of you, the banter with Eddie Bravo barely concealing his homosexuality and attraction to men, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, while he says gay shit. Not only having to tolerate his twinkface but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he FUCKED HOT CHICKS and DAMN, JOE ROGAN'S WIFE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his homo fucking fagface contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of weird and interesting science articles and later Youtube clips of large beasts killing animals for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Ohio. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the semen that's glistening on his dick sucking lips as he makes another homoerotic comment about Nick Diaz's form, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "powerful (for that is what he calls it)" heterosexuality, the heterosexuality he worked so hard to project when he married his beard "wife" several years ago. And then Joe calls for another Youtube clip of Anderson Silva's weigh in, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Eddie Bravo could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jamie. You're not going to lose your future podcasting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

A Rogan Scholar with the fpbp

i wonder if redbane dreams about killing /ourguy/ yung jamie every night in hes sleep

to be fair that frame and trap muscles are impressive

yoel seemed like a nice guy and I wish he had won that fight

Why doesn't Joe read the ads for the version of the show that's on YouTube? I only watch on YouTube, I didn't even know there were ads in the podcast until recently.

Peterson improves over time. He was terrible on the subject of PM when he started referencing it but has evolved his views a bit and obviously done a bit more reading since. Unfortunately while improving and refining your thinking over time is a trait in academia, its not really how being a public trouble maker works where the game is to have one point and make it over and over again forever. It will be interesting to see how it works out for him anyway.

>where the game is to have one point and make it over and over again forever
which is something I've always despised and truly makes those people into caricatures of themselves. Hopefully Peterson will be a game changer in that respect

The Bible lecture series has been very reassuring of Peterson's future. It shows that as long as he keeps finding fruitful topics, he'll be able to delve deep into them and find new things to point out

His new book will probably cause a huge change in his typical subjects of choice, too