Slums for white people

How does Sup Forums explain that """superior""" race now lives in slums in South Africa?

youtube.com/watch?v=iNR0DDsR8ww

>inb4 discrimination
Blacks are being discriminated against as well, that's why their standard is lower, not because they're black.

Other urls found in this thread:

southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/white-people-now-finally-excluded-from-the-south-african-job-market/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html
articles.baltimoresun.com/1991-06-16/news/1991167035_1_university-of-kentucky-kentucky-mountains-eastern-kentucky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That still looks better than most of Africa.

The SA government is anti-white though.

Sure, as much anti-white as white governments are anti-black.

Its so crazy...how can these guys not work, not do shit.. but still hav ethe necessities, no bubble bellies, just regular poor folk.

They survive on child benefits and handouts.

>country's being taken over by blacks

>don't leave

These are clearly the lowest functioning whites on earth. White flight is such a simple concept even a child understands it.

Haha ok

They still have more dignity than the vast majority of black Africans
Also this is the Netherlands fault for not allowing Boer refugees to escape South Africa, they are stuck living in poverty in Africa instead of Europe

not easy to leave dumbass considering they are probably poor (living in slums). where do you leave to when you cant afford a planeticket or a place to live at, somewhere more civilized.

I must say Slovenia is the only pro-black white country in the world who recognises black people are as good if not better than whites. I was elected as a mayor of Piran twice in a row and I'm hoping for the third term. Everyone tells me I'm a better mayor than any white one ever was.

BOSSMAN?!??

You're pretty fixated on race-differences.
Sounds pretty racist to me.

> 2016
> Being this retarded about economic migration

Živijo

I'm not racist, in believe in equality.

Sorry boss

Race is a social construct made to hold people down based on economic advances

So before you embarrass yourself more

These aren't poor white people

These are poor HUMANS

Because the country got handed over to people that both hate them and drove the country into the ground.

Niggers in power do everything they can to fuck them up.

southafricatoday.net/south-africa-news/white-people-now-finally-excluded-from-the-south-african-job-market/

Eastern-Asians are the superior ones desu
>Well behaved
>Great culture
>Lowest crimerate

I didn't know that works when you're white. If they can't afford a plane ticket they'd have to get somehow all the way through africa then to europe.

I mean it might be possible from then on i don't imagine its too easy doing that as a white person because our cuckvernments give mohammed precedence over hans.

>implying whites across the world don't do the same to blacks

This shit pisses me off.

Don't bully Bossman, lads, he's a mayor and a doctor, better then anything most of us will ever accomplish.
I'm interested why he chose Slovenia of all places though, when his home Africa is obviously in greater need of educated blacks, especially doctors and teachers....

I'm a stockbroker in New York who's of African American decent

My iq is 145

My net worth is 4.4 million

More than most people on Sup Forums will make with their NEET bucks or parents good boy points

yes, of course they do
as you can well see the endless expanse of nothing in europe compared to the huge infrastructural achievements of africa

Gonna need some proof to confirm that identity of yours

Oh, and equality is a joke, drop it as soon as you can

>Implying they do

Blacks are treated like kings in white countries. Given a disproportionate share of welfare, positive discrimination in jobs/education. Etc. Stop playing the victim

but he posted a picture of himself in front of our cute port town
why would anyone just go and lie on Sup Forums?

I bed theres less crime there than the richest area of Detroit.

>literally take land from whites and implement anti-white legislation and whites still maintain a level of community and civility
>in white countries blacks are given preferential treatment and government handouts and yet they still chimp out

Nice attempt at a shitpost.

And I am a Wendys Trainee chef and I make $250k/year, drive a ferrari and fuck supermodels daily.

I'm Bill Gates. Step up your net worth game son.

How many is that in niggerbux? 500 sets of rims and 3 gold teeth?

Racism remember blacks have absolute control over everything in South Africa so they decide who gets a good job.

income of blacks in south africa is still 12% of the white income, like it was in early 20 century
only now they don't have whitey president to blame

Rekt whitey

>stock broker
>posting right before the market opens
>giving a fuck what 15yr olds say on a forum
Nice try. Nobody believes you retard

Nigs killed the economy

>How does Sup Forums explain that """superior""" race now lives in slums in South Africa?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

Because they failed to set up defences fast enough, now they have to remain poor or the nigs will crush them.

Essentially they have to have too little to be worth stealing from or die.

really strokes ones neural pathways

Racial discrimination in south america against whites is way worse than racial discrimination against blacks in america.

>I'm a stockbroker in New York
>My net worth is 4.4 million

What year is this? The 80s?

Decent indeed

sjw shit in slovenia... pls stop

Best Israeli post I've seen in a long time

shhh, don't bother the guy, he's just fishing

they have niggers in Slovenia?

we prefer to call them African-Slovenians

>whites get violently outcast
>form their own communities out of nothing
>these communities succeed and virtually no crime, but they look a bit hodgepodge
>still miles better than how the black majority lives
>blacks (and western liberals) now butthurt and want the government to tear down these communities

zizek please

I'll give you a better example OP.

What about Eastern Kentucky.

99% white area. 2nd poorest region in the United States.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN?

>crickets

This is literally due to aids

Botswana has the highest prevalence despite being the wealthiest and most stable subsaharan country

I'm Carlos Slim. Get on my level.

>flag
sure you're not Gyorgy Schwartz?

I'm on a business trip, cabron.

Whites slums look better than black slums. The average white in south Africa earns a few times more than the averge black.

You are trying to compare the lowest of the low from our race to above average or average niggers.

hope so when i look at country like sweden, germany, uk etc. shit like that scares me

>posts on Sup Forums

now look at the crime rates compared to nigger towns

Could be the lack of jobs in that area. You can point at the whites living in far north and say "huur duur dey iz poor" because there is no industry up north.

I posted my photo already. Well, if you think equality is a joke then you would then be content with the situation those white S. Africans are in?

Family Farm income: 0.8M

BSc Chemistry: -35k

Not being a Nigger? PRICELESS

>How does Sup Forums explain that """superior""" race now lives in slums in South Africa?

20+ years of a corrupt kleptocratic black government that has pursued a dedicated policy of discriminating against whites.

(((african-slovenes))) that come here are either high educated like our friend Bossman, or potheads that go to Metelkova and Rog in Ljubljana, we don't really get any violent ones.
The muslims are the ones we should be worried about, especially Saudis, who are very keen on investing in cultural enrichment of our nation (pic related)

Yes i would be. South Africa is warm. You do not need resources for a good house and heating. All you need is food which you can easily grow.

At the moment i grow enough food to provide for at least 20 people, even if i was "poor" i would never be hungry and i would live in peace only working hard a few months a year.

deflection

Nobody wants them. They have no right of return.

>Blacks are being discriminated against as well, that's why their standard is lower, not because they're black.
Where?

Where are blacks being told they aren't allowed to live in their homes, their possessions are no longer their own and possibly being hacked up by machetes just for being black?

Please refrain from using this word. It's not necessary and offensive.

Actually the niggers at Metelkova are pretty violent by nature they just have no reason to be violent because everyone kisses their nigger ass.

Call one of them a nigger and see how they behave. I only walked past Metelkova with my GF once and the niggers stared at their ass so i called them out on it. The filthy apes almost chimped out right there if there was not someone stopping them.

Why then those people in the video don't grow any food by themselves if it's so easy? It might be warm, but warmth isn't enough. It's quite a dry region and irrigation systems are hard and expensive to acquire.

>implying management of public health isn't an important part of living standard

Nigger nigger dirty nigger. Sub 80 IQ filthy ape, get a job do not rape.

we got like 8 of them

>Reading this thread
So apparently Slovenia is making an attempt at the biggest cuck title.

Sorry mate but you'll have to no better than one nigger. You've got some real heavy contenders if you want to take the title.

You can water your plants once or twice a day with buckets of water. It˙s not that hard. How do you think people used to do it?

no its not, you're the one deflecting here.

some whites might live in poverty, but their crime rates are still lower than any black community.

nice try, nigger.

At least 500. I live near a mudshark and her 6 little nigglets.

I am a doctor and a mayor, so I think it's fair to say none of those is true. Please stop being so rude, I have never met a Slovenian who would behave as terribly as you do.

yes and the the 2 remaining are their parents

Blame slavery. White people wouldn't be living in slums if the Black Man hadn't enslaved them back in the day.

>goes to Metelkova
>doesn't expect a dose of degeneracy

but you are somewhat right, the ones there still behave very tribally, the don't seem to be intergrating at all. Probably cause Metelkova and Rog are both safe spots for extreme left wing and anarchist-communist discourse

It might be so simple for you, since you have easy access to water, you can afford to buy fertilisers and you have quality soil.

but muh crime rates

I also am a doctor, a mayor and a lawyer, also physicist

wait, thats south africa? I thought it was your regular white trash mobile home park you can find anywhere in the red flyover states no one cares about. White people like that are just pale skinned niggers. there is no difference.

STORMPOL BTFO

Haha thats nothing!

Im a buisness owner in Denmark of aryan descent.

My iq is 201

My net worth is $6.5 Billion Dollars

More than all of Sup Forums and all of Africa will make with their neet bucks or mudcakes

Uncited claim m8

Sorry

Lol, in the first minutes a white man says that black came from a tree.

most of the contemporary opinions were based on "niggers have never even built a mud hut", even assuming the mud and wood structures they found were built by other peoples.

But in fact, niggers did manage to build some mud huts and wooden forts and circles here and there. So there's that.

see

>white being hunted down like wild game
>"oh man why do they not still dominate the land"

Id like to see your sources

World atlas doesnt give me those numbers you refer to
worldatlas.com/articles/the-most-dangerous-states-in-the-u-s.html

Literally only higher than
>Philadelphia, Boston or San Francisco.

The whitest cities this is from the article and defeats its own narrative

A black with an IQ of 145 is as rare as a white with an IQ of 160.
You're like the genius of niggers, you should start doing tours.

One question: why didn't ANY white country stand for the opressed brothers in South Africa? Why didn't any white contry impose blockade on South Africa for it's discrimination against whites?

Don't you see our brothers and sisters are being treated like animals there?

Rekt lying shit skins lol

Thank you. As I was always saying, whites are no better than black people, the only difference is the systematic oppression of the latter.

articles.baltimoresun.com/1991-06-16/news/1991167035_1_university-of-kentucky-kentucky-mountains-eastern-kentucky