Hollywood have gone too far

Black Asuka? Really? Fuck this

you know that feeling when you look at a nigger and the first words to pop up in your head is "ooga booga"? I get that feeling when I look at leslie jones

would be inconceivable 10 years ago but this could actually happen

asuka is an annoying cunt and leslie jones is an annoying cunt so in a way i guess that's actually kinda good casting

Evangelion is a comedy now?

Stupid alt right nazi. You are just mad that more #superiorblackwomen are getting starring roles in movies and not racist wh*te pieces of shit.

EVANGELION DOES NOT NEED A LIVE ACTION ADAPTATION. FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY.

how in the hell will the romantic scenes work then? She's absolutely disgusting

Fake and gay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Weebshits btfo.

ffs stop giving them ideas

they'd never do that because the uderage retards who love the anime don't like womyn who ruined muh ghostbusters

Fake news and falseflagging.

Kys yourself.

thank you guys i was getting very worried this was real

It's not, my favorite part of the pic is
>there are some aspects of Asuka's backstory and character arc which resonate deeply with black culture. Mainly I'm talking about family stuff here

>Le fake troll meme XD
Reported just like the last threads that got deleted. I hope you get banned for spamming this stupid shit

>Evangelion is a comedy now?
No, Jones is attempting to diversify her portfolio.

hey, big black girls need loving too

>Sup Forums not talking about this
Yup, it's fake. OP, why are you obssesed with niggers? I bet you're not a Trumptard.

kek

I think that's an accurate casting. Asuka is an annoying worthless bitch, and so is Leslie.

A match made in heaven.

Now we only need to resurrect Hitler or Stalin so he can play Kaworu.