ITT

Cast a DBZ movie

Idris Elba

>Twins
>Asian and White girl
Wut?

This.

Androids. They can be whatever the fuck they want because they're synthetic.

Nooope, they're cyborgs, they were human, and they look exactly as they were before being turned into cyborgs.

Verne Troyer as Krillin

That bitch is hot

me for every role. pays 6 trillion dollars up front. i'll pull sick kamahamahas all day nigger.

if that's the choice for 17, I'm casting myself as Krillin

As Piccolo maybe

It's been a while since i read the manga, but i am fairly certain they have nothing to do with being human. They're literal robots with AI.

You're wrong

Mr. Satan

If that were the case, how did Krillin get the female one pregnant?

Skip the early Dragonball arcs because they are heavy on the Asian themes and that wouldn't fly in Hollywood. Skip straight to the Saiyan saga and have Vegeta and Nappa be the main villains.

Keanu Reeves in his prime as Goku.

Chris Evans as Yamcha. But not the kind of role that he plays as Cap. More like the dorky, douchey role that he played as Human Torch. He's going to die obviously.

Younger Tom Holland as Gohan.

Marisa Tomei as Chi-Chi.

Chloe Bennet as Bulma.

Brock Lesnar as Nappa.

Shawn Michaels as Vegeta.

Joke aside Goku would have to be black or arab as it is the main audience of DBZ by a large margin.

She's fully functional

no it isn't

From the Daizenshuu
>Android 18 was originally a human named Lazuli,[6] and the elder out of her and her twin brother, Lapis.[7] The twins were notorious delinquents, who Dr. Gero would meet by chance while looking for fresh material for his experiments. He then kidnapped them and restructured them into Android 18 and Android 17.[8] She is the second artificial human, between her and her twin brother, designed by Dr. Gero to be created by fitting a human being with both bio-mechanical and cybernetic enhancements. The bio-mechanical enhancements are organic substances patterned after human cells, which makes it possible for Cell to merge with the androids at a cellular level.[9] Gero's experiments on her do not impede her ability to reproduce, as evidenced by her giving birth to a healthy daughter, Marron. Since they are human-based, she and her brother can become stronger if they train. Though they do not need to eat, they do need to hydrate. Also, their cells deteriorate slowly, so they age slowly too.

I would unironically be okay with this.

They were both humans that got captured and transformed into cyborgs. Out of the Z androids the only fully machine ones were 16 and 19.

it's hispanic

As Mr. Popo with additional blackfacing.

Keanu is way too much of a downer to play Goku.

Shawn Michaels is a great choice for Vegeta though. Especially coked up dickhead 1997 HBK.

Shawns Physique in the mid/late 90's was very impressive. He has a naturally lean frame and his ample muscle mass really complemented this. Great defined abs and body shape that could make any girl blush. An aspect i loved of his body was the rugged coating of body hair. It really complimented his 'boy coming into manhood' phase. I often find my self watching his old matches just to stare and look at his 'sexy boy' body. Any dance move he performed really showcased his pristine body. A complete joy to watch especially his strip down of entrance attire. Sometimes i replay it numerous times. The reveal of his bare torso never ceases to excite me. Shawn will forever be my 'boy toy'

Tak Sakaguchi as Songoku.

>Shawns Physique in the mid/late 90's was very impressive. He has a naturally lean frame and his ample muscle mass really complemented this. Great defined abs and body shape that could make any girl blush. An aspect i loved of his body was the rugged coating of body hair. It really complimented his 'boy coming into manhood' phase. I often find my self watching his old matches just to stare and look at his 'sexy boy' body. Any dance move he performed really showcased his pristine body. A complete joy to watch especially his strip down of entrance attire. Sometimes i replay it numerous times. The reveal of his bare torso never ceases to excite me. Shawn will forever be my 'boy toy'

we don't care about you're retarded pandering desu senpai

dragon ball literally cannot be done in a real movie thanks to their physical builds, hair and powers. that's not even mentioning getting actors with the right face

Finn Wolfhard as Dragon Balls

fuckinnnn mary kate and ashley

Oolong

I could see it being possible with a good director who actually cares about the series

there's manga out there that would be vastly more difficult to do in live action (I feel for the poor bastard who'll eventually have to make the one piece movie)

These 2 in their prime as Nappa and Vegeta.

Someone post that all black dragonball Z cast list. I'd unironically watch that.

maybe the original db but not further.

Vegeta

Michael B. Jordan as Vegeta

I won't allow a DB movie made by americans with americans in it, you can all fuck off, amerilards.

original db would have the issue of multiple child actors having to do fight scenes

always a recipe for disaster

Nah, the chinese do it all the time, and those were some of the most enjoyable films I grew up with.None of those kids got hurt, the fight scenes were good, and they're still acting to this day.

#17 also has kids

Patrick Stewart as Roshi, Judi Dench as Baba

because China selects the best children out of 1,000,000 candidates and tells them if they don't perform their parents will be shot and dumped in a ditch

How in the fuck would Patrick Stewart play Roshi? Unless you plan on changing his character from a pervert to a solemn mentor type.

17's kids are all adopted

possibly because his wife's a regular human and wouldn't survive proper sex

Patrick Stewart has range

Have we seen his wife yet? She could be the Minotaur.

>chichi
>bulma
>videl
you retarded?

>Chichi
experienced martial artist who actually went 1 on 1 with Goku
>Videl
experienced martial artist with basic ki knowledge
>Bulma
world's smartest woman, probably has a specially designed sexy time harness

And we'll select the best out of a million and give them loads of money.Works the same. Either way, kid actors shouldn't be a problem. It's usually behind the scenes stuff that makes a movie shit.

The Rock as Mr. Satan

What about future Mai?

child actors are very rarely the best and more often than not the kids of whoever has most influence at the studio

otherwise: explain Jaden Smith's career

>my wife's kids

I forgot, did she and trunks have kids?

THEIR LITERAL NAMES ARE ANDROID 17 AND 18
Dr Gero was a cybord

They need to repopulate the future, I'm sure Trunksu will be gentle.

>jinzo ningen #17

they are humans you fucking idiot

Gero couldn't make synthetic cum

well that or he find's his mother's equipment

heck knowing Bulma, she probably gave it to him as part of her version of the birds and bees talk

The bigger question is how did Chi-Chi's mother survive copulation with the Ox King?

Would you watch it?

Same way Chi Chi did.

Actually, one of the kids is biologically his

That's one out of many cases. For every Jaden Smith, there's hundreds of Macaulay Culkins, Haley Joel Osment, Lindsey Lohan, Dakota Fanning, etc.

...good question
maybe it involved fingers and artificial insemination

their names in japanese are jinzoningen #17 and #18 which translates to 'artificial human' which is a catch all for cyborgs, androids, robots, whatever so long as it's human-ish and artificial. For whatever reason, the engilsh dub decided to translate all of the red ribbon army's artificial humans (8, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20) as just android.
17 and 18 are canonically humans named lapis and lazuli (i forget which is which) who were kidnapped at a young age and turned into cyborgs by Dr. Gero.

Their biggest demographic are arabs and blacks in Europe. Just watch the sales of the DBZ videogames.

Mike Myers

They're adopted.
lol

>Idris Elba
No. Nope. Gas yourself, user. Gas yourself right this instant

Lee Mack as Yamcha
Richard Osmond as Nappa
Alexander Armstrong as Vegeta
Bobby Ball as Krillen

>Skip the early Dragonball arcs because they are heavy on the Asian themes and that wouldn't fly in Hollywood
kys my man

Krillin has to be asian, same with Master Roshi

Wow that's fucking awful
Why RDJ as Krillin?

tom hardy is short though
he woudn't work as nappa. you need a huge dude for that role

kek at the rdj as krillin though